Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--★★BumbaCoin★★-- POS X11 - page 3. (Read 94258 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
is the coin still alive? please provide a list of working nodes. I have tried to synchronized my wallet but without success.
Activity: 77
Great project Can I join in now? How can I participate in ?
Activity: 238
An excellent prospective project that has a huge potential market and will allow investors to receive passive income
Activity: 92
I see this project has great development, although I've been late to invest, I would join in the bounty, I hope can still be followed. Hope this project success and pay bounty hunter  
Activity: 66
Interesting name, does it have some history?

READ THE BLOODKLAAT ANNOUNCEMENT ALL THE WAY TO THE END

this is one of the few altcoins that you can actually do something with other than ride some pump and dump.   
Activity: 77
April 28, 2018, 12:51:48 PM
May you have the next project for Bumba Coin?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 04:08:54 AM
Interesting name, does it have some history?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
April 28, 2018, 03:58:27 AM
Whats going on with this coin?  I'm very interested but I've been hearing rumours of supply discrepancies...

I don't want to break out red text.

Edit: Getting to the bottom of this, may be FUD relating to a known FUDDER.

lolz.
we here at bumbacoin international love
BIG RED TEXT

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/preann-big-red-text-coin-big-1397815

Activity: 304
Merit: 290
April 23, 2018, 04:48:27 PM
Whats going on with this coin?  I'm very interested but I've been hearing rumours of supply discrepancies...

That would definitely be FUD. The supply is growing at the fixed POS rate and no more or less. You can safely go back a few years in the charts and you won't see supply issues.

April 23, 2018, 04:25:00 PM
The faucet is working again,  get some daily bumba.

Don't forget to sign up to touchmycoin and bid on at least 1 auction a day. You get a daily dose of free Bumba that way, the longer your bid streak the more you get.

Activity: 66
April 23, 2018, 01:47:38 PM
The faucet is working again,  get some daily bumba.
Activity: 41
April 23, 2018, 12:41:35 PM
Whats going on with this coin?  I'm very interested but I've been hearing rumours of supply discrepancies...

April 22, 2018, 01:37:08 PM
Do any of my fellow BUMBA users have some christmas gift ideas for crypto enthusiasts? Added bonus if things are listed under BUMBA, such as on cryptopia's marketplace.

That's 7 months away... that's some very serious early christmas shopping!
Activity: 153
April 22, 2018, 01:04:47 PM
Do any of my fellow BUMBA users have some christmas gift ideas for crypto enthusiasts? Added bonus if things are listed under BUMBA, such as on cryptopia's marketplace.
April 20, 2018, 11:47:15 PM
Am I right in thinking that most of the high rewards POS coins was forked off of Bumba? is there still active dev?

No, while Bumba has been around for years it isn't the base for most POS coins.

The main dev - aptly named bumbacoin on these forums - is quite active in the crypto community and uses his talents on a lot of other coins also.

The coin itself is still in regular use on gambling, auction, gaming, adult sites along with exchange use.

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
April 20, 2018, 02:05:24 PM
Am I right in thinking that most of the high rewards POS coins was forked off of Bumba? is there still active dev?

While not most or many "high reward POS coins" are forked from Bumba, no, the dev is very active and very skilled, yes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 20, 2018, 01:18:38 PM
Activity: 98
April 04, 2018, 07:56:59 AM
It's a  good project, wish good luck! Smiley
April 03, 2018, 04:46:14 AM
There's a new way to get free BUMBA

If you like sliding tile puzzle games, this is for you.  Solve the mixed up BUMBA logo and if you're the fastest person of the day you win the pool.

https://www.touchmycoin.com/tiles/

Costs 1 BUMBA to play.

The first of a new skilled gaming section.

Enjoy!

Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 16, 2018, 06:52:17 AM
I've moved the recaptcha security options to max, and did a few other things behind the scenes. The faucet is open again, hopefully this stops the spammers.

Bumba is that valuable people spend effort to crack a captcha?

I had not noticed the captcha was broken. I don't use the faucet every day. It's sad, really that someone would do this. Thank you for fixing it!
Pages:
Jump to: