Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BVBCoin - X11 - POS/POW - the real and only one BVB coin - NO ICO - page 5. (Read 8622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
I run it in sandboxie better for safety
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
most ppl dont download wallets these days. They wait for a coin to hit exchange n use that wallet
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
Checked someone the wallet !!!

Sorry, don't understand?

Its ok thats how i want to know i dont download the wallet !
One infect is One to much !!
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

Sorry, don't understand?
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
what are the estimated market price in the future?
very small gift twitter
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
I am pretty sure you will have some good old german trademark fun very soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Where place to participated on pediction game? Just mention on twitter or official website?

only on the website... www.bvbcoin.org

Waiting for game started
Thank You Sir  Smiley

Yeah, me too...
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Where place to participated on pediction game? Just mention on twitter or official website?

Waiting for game started
Thank You Sir  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
please dont retweet your post with the wallet address, just send me on tweeter a message, after you followed us...

I think if people have following you, and you haven't follback....its may not be able to send messages to you.

but paid you to the address from bitcointalk PM, pls double check..

check my PM

twitter or bitcointalk?
bitcointalk
please dont retweet your post with the wallet address, just send me on tweeter a message, after you followed us...

I think if people have following you, and you haven't follback....its may not be able to send messages to you.

check my PM

twitter or bitcointalk?

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

check my PM
Activity: 602

Yes, you need to follow back the member. So that, it helps the others to dm the message. Otherwise, just ask them to reply with their address. No issues.

yeah just trying to figure it out...
but all followers are paid until now...
Did not someone get the twitter bounty?
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account

Yes, you need to follow back the member. So that, it helps the others to dm the message. Otherwise, just ask them to reply with their address. No issues.
Activity: 729

Pages:
Jump to: