Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecoin pool. Proportional / Stratum+JSONRPC - page 3. (Read 4045 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
I disabled the withdrawals temporally, as i forgot to change the required confirmations for the blocks from 20 to 120. I had this number on the testing phase. When the block where this occurred is over 120 confirms i will enable them back. I hope to not annoy anyone!

pm'd you Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I disabled the withdrawals temporally, as i forgot to change the required confirmations for the blocks from 20 to 120. I had this number on the testing phase. When the block where this occurred is over 120 confirms i will enable them back. I hope to not annoy anyone!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Looks like the pool solved 2 blocks already Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
New Bytecoin mining pool available, visit us! http://pool.bytecoin.in !

The pool's design is being improved, but the back-end is highly worked out. The pay scheme is proportional, the more shares you submit the more percentage you get paid of the block. The fee is fixed to 4%.
We are looking to implement PPS, instant payouts and lots of other nice things but in the meantime only the most basic features are implemented.

How to mine
- Register on the website.
- Create your worker.
- Setup your miner and point it to the pool, the stratum protocol is preferred.
- Only the username of the worker is important, the password is ignored by the server so don't write it wrong!
- IMPORTANT: You need to configure your miner's username as USERNAME.WORKER, not just USERNAME. Otherwise you will not get statistics for your blocks or you may even not get your shares counted!

Please PM me if you find any bug, everything else you can comment here.

- Bryan
Pages:
Jump to: