Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ByteDEX - Speed, Security, Blockchain, Exchange! - page 4. (Read 918 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
What will be the ByteDex value
Activity: 6
When will ByteDex Token be listed on the exchange?
ByteDex Token will be listed on its own stock market on July 31, and then on at least 3 stock exchanges between September and January, at least 5 stock exchanges outside our own stock exchange within 1 year.
When will ByteDex Token be listed on the exchange?
Vallahi büyük iş başarmışlar. Bütün o yazılımları baştan yapmak çok zor bir iş. Benim en çok BYteW Projeleri dikkatimi çekti eğer bahsettikleri gibi 3 Blockchain ağında çalışıyorsa ortalıkta borsa bırakmaz yıkar geçer.
Bu teknolojiyi yaratmak o kadar kolay değil.
Dikkatle takip ediyorum.
A hybrid exchange using blockchain technology
Activity: 212
Merit: 1
This week we are going to decide which coins/tokens will be listed at ByteDex. 150 coins/tokens will take place at the exchange. First 100 will be decided according to Marketcap. Next 50 will be decided by the community. Which token/coin is your favorite to be listed at #ByteDex?

More information at https://twitter.com/ByteExchange/status/1403553473942151170

I checked their twitter. There are 154 Following 7,642 Followers. It is very important to have a big community of users.
Activity: 110
is there a telegram community?
I see that a project with a platform like this is perfect for doing extensive marketing to introduce to the highlights of the byteDex exchange

Strange, but neither on the site nor in the bitcointalk thread there is no information about telegram chat.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
What's the result of the "special presale"? Since it has been schedule ended in 26 april, surely people would know about the result. Is that $901,210 which is obtained?
By the way I found something to fix in the image above, it has the same schedule as the other one.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
is there a telegram community?
I see that a project with a platform like this is perfect for doing extensive marketing to introduce to the highlights of the byteDex exchange
copper member
Activity: 18
This week we are going to decide which coins/tokens will be listed at ByteDex. 150 coins/tokens will take place at the exchange. First 100 will be decided according to Marketcap. Next 50 will be decided by the community. Which token/coin is your favorite to be listed at #ByteDex?

More information at https://twitter.com/ByteExchange/status/1403553473942151170
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
Now cryptocurrency exchanges are very popular and they have large trading volumes. But for any exchange, you need powerful advertising and promotion.
copper member
Activity: 18
Pages:
Jump to: