Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ByTheWay Token Presale - page 13. (Read 1292 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 05:58:19 AM
The site of this project is poorly optimized. The idea of this project is simply wonderful. It also has great partners.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 06:28:29 PM
I like to know what will be happens with the information of us like users of the app of BytheWay, will it be safe and secure?

what ever personal information we get from our users will be kept safe with the blockchain technology.
and nobody can access to this information, can't they?
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 06:11:43 PM
What are the bonus availables that we can get during the pre-sale of BytheWay when we invest?

the current bonus is 40% per investment on September 7 the 3rd and final block starts with only 25% bonus.
there are good bonus and I think get extra free tokens is a good reason for invest in this project that I find so Interesting
Activity: 350
August 13, 2018, 06:03:18 PM
what does the project of BytheWay have about other similar projects that makes it unique and different? Can you explain us that?

This project is innovative with its ecological mining process PoC, this token will be a gateway to an app that will breach the gap between Crypto and everyday life needs, apart from letting you monetize from answering surveys, watching ads, and participating in our app with real life rewards.
when you said that we can participate in th app of BytheWay with real life rewards, what type of rewards are you talking about? will it be any type of list with these rewards?

you will be able to redeem your tokens earned in the app for digital gift card to popular stores and brands, if the points earned through activities in your App  are not enough you can buy more with tokens or paypal.
and will you have any type of reward program for the best buyers of the BytheWay app?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 05:50:29 PM
where can I check these big partnership that the project of Bytheway has got? I like to check the, by myself

at the moment you can only view them on our website, bytheway.app and at the top of this post.
then I am going to have a look to them.in the website of BytheWay, Do you have links there to their websites?
Activity: 448
August 13, 2018, 05:30:31 PM
when will be the tokens of Bytheway on exchanges approximately? will you publish a list of exchanges where we can fing the BytheWay tokens in your social media?

We will keep you informed through our social media, you will find the token in the Waves DEX Exchange.
I stay tuned to the social media of BytheWay then
Activity: 392
August 13, 2018, 04:33:28 PM
can a particular use the advertising campaign that BYtheWay offer in their whitepaper? how does it works? can you explain me that?

Yes, it is designed fron P2P to B2C, you will need to follow clear steps until we have enough information to list your product or service.
If i am a owner of a little physical shop, can i sell my products in the app of Bytheway and announce my bussines there too?
August 13, 2018, 04:31:48 PM
what have the presale of BytheWay that makes it different of other presale of other projects?

This project is different because of its instant usability after the presale and involvement in your everyday life. we are not waiting for the presale results to start working on the integrations or the app itself, we are almost done with the app and the version 1.0 will be launched during the 3rd stage of our pre sale
So do you mean  that you are going to launch a first version of the app of bytheway before that the presale has finished and we can start to use it since the moment that you launch it?
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 04:27:05 PM
I like yo know what is a long term goal? can any member of the team of BytheWay explain me that?

That this app becomes a part of your routine, giving our token a permanent place in our everyday life and the usability we deserve. 
ans what kind of services do the app of bytheway offer that are useful for our dailies routines?
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 04:24:29 PM
Can we see the characteristics of every item on sale before buy it somewhere in the app of BytheWay?

you will be able to see a description or contact the owner directly for mor information on there items.
and who does it put this description of every item that it is on sale in the app of BytheWay?
August 13, 2018, 04:16:47 PM
what are the tokens that you accept to make the payment in the app of BytheWay?

You will be able to use BTC, ETH, WAVES, BTWAY, LTC, and TUSD OR you can make a deposit through Paypal
will be the deposit of Paypal to pay in Bytheway in fiats or in cryptocurrencies?
August 13, 2018, 04:15:24 PM
Do you want any bounty campaign in the project if BytheWay? I'm Interested on participating in it

For the moment we only have the presale bonus and a coupon that gives you 100 BTWAY with your presale investment.
will we get this 100 Btways the first time that we invest in the presale of Bytheway?
August 13, 2018, 04:12:33 PM
will  the application od Bytheway operate from the moment we download it in any country or will be launched in any specific country firstly?

Yes, the application will operate from the moment you download it around the world, you will be able to enter advertisements, browse and recreational opportunities,
and is the application of BytheWay available for all the types of mobiles phones, I mean it is availables for Android and IoS?

it will be available for mobile devices with Android and IoS operating systems.
when will the app of Bytheway be approximately in the playstore to could download and use it?
copper member
Activity: 70
ByTheWayApp
August 13, 2018, 03:07:39 PM
you have an website very nice, but the numbers of your fan who follow your facebook fanpage, twitter page ... etc... are too small
I think you would to have some maketing campaign to get much more fan.

Thank you, we are working on that and will be improving day by day, if you like our project you can help us by sharing our information with others.
August 13, 2018, 03:05:35 PM
What are the wallets availables for invest in the presale of BytheWay?

You will need a Waves wallet it is a safe and secure wallet that will give you instant aces to the Waves DEX Exchange, that is were you will recibe the BTWAY token after the presale.
where can I find a link to a Waves wallet to could invest in your Presale? I have never used one of this wallet and I don't know where find them
copper member
ByTheWayApp
August 13, 2018, 03:05:07 PM
by the way,  where is your team? I did not find it on your site, you should be transparent to your team, so that investors trust ico again

We have that information at the bottom of our website the operations office is in Tijuana, Mexico and the Collective has its own office, this information is on our website and whitepaper.
August 13, 2018, 03:03:38 PM
Is there any bonus during the presale of BytheWay? if there is any, what is it this bonus? will we get it everytime that we invest in the presale?

yes, at the moment we have a 40% Bonus and  during our 3rd and last block you will get 25% bonus, you will get this bonus everytime you invest.
and in the tokensale of BytheWay, will it be any bonus or something like this?
copper member
ByTheWayApp
August 13, 2018, 03:00:12 PM
when will be the tokens of Bytheway on exchanges approximately? will you publish a list of exchanges where we can fing the BytheWay tokens in your social media?

We will keep you informed through our social media, you will find the token in the Waves DEX Exchange.
August 13, 2018, 02:59:25 PM
I like to add my friends to the telegram group of BytheWay because they want to know more about the project, where can I get my referral link?
copper member
ByTheWayApp
August 13, 2018, 02:53:25 PM
Can I use BytheWay in my pc without having to download the app or it is neccessary use it the app to use Bytheway platform?

it will be available only on Android and IoS  devices.
Pages:
Jump to: