Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Byzbit - First decentralized marketing platform for papermill business - page 2. (Read 807 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I am not promoting nor saying good things about this product but I have been invited and attended in one of their member in a block chain seminar last month and I am able to understand their project and also their goals in educating people who really have no idea about block chain. Though I cannot really stand about their legitimacy for I am only a beginner in the crypto world. Let the pro's do the work.  Wink
copper member
Activity: 14

OUR BYZBIT BOUNTY PROGRAM IS NOW LIVE! HAPPY BOUNTY HUNTING EVERYONE!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR CAMPAIGN!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
so your coin will focus on paper mill manufacturing industries and i have some questions for you

1. can you tell me how your platform will work with those industries?  as you said "blockchain will convert traditional manufacturing factory setup to a
sophisticated Smart Digital Manufacturing" what blockchain will do ? I didn't see any blockchain tech here, creating SCM using blockchain wont give many big impact with manufacturing industries. This is just your game to earn money from peoples, and want to looks like expert technology whereas shit

2. Your users will be get salary payments using your payment right? So in this term there would be dump coin every month because of your user will sell token to get salary in cash. Can you explain how to mitigate this? So i think you can not mitigate this, this project will die soon because of dump
copper member
I realize that Byzbit's business model is really reasonable after reading through the Whitepaper. Hopefully the project will work properly with roadmap.
but which IEz will IEO at exchange? Binance, Okex or Huobi Global?

We are planning on Tokpie launchpad in doing the IEO. Thanks for asking! Wink
copper member

Our Byzbit Token pre-sale schedule is on at $0.3 per BYT!

Round 1: September 5 - 14 (20% bonus tokens)
Round 2: September 15 - 24 (10% bonus tokens)
Round 3: September 25 - October 1 (5% bonus tokens)

Our IEO price would begin at $0.5 per BYT in Tokpie launchpad after the presale period!

The Byzbit bounty thread will be launched tomorrow, September 6th!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
AMA BCT
I realize that Byzbit's business model is really reasonable after reading through the Whitepaper. Hopefully the project will work properly with roadmap.
but which IEz will IEO at exchange? Binance, Okex or Huobi Global?
Activity: 56
Merit: 1

It's all? Very convincing. I think smart people made their conclusions.

I have nothing to say....

Kindly check the website again. thanks
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿

It's all? Very convincing. I think smart people made their conclusions.

I have nothing to say....

Pages:
Jump to: