Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BZLCOIN [BZL] - PoW/PoS Hybrid >> MASTERNODES - page 7. (Read 88506 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Scam.
I have gotten a stake of only 0.00001 BZL with 221 BZLcoins stored. Reminds me on VEGAcoin.

BZl of 06% per year.

I do not understand, you do not research, and go putting that meda is scam, it's very easy, say it's scam.
enter the community, search, before posting things.

I have also been staking a bit and end up with the same irregular 0.00001BZL. Time to next reward is alwasy only in seconds, which I think is strange. I do not recognise this from other POS coins and I have been staking a fair bit.

Yes, actually the staking tab is not well, we are correcting earnings forecasts.

Thanks

So I understand correctly that the forecast is incorrect, but the stakes of 0.00001BZL are correct?

In the first 3 years the PoS is only 30%, this makes the amount Pow less.
And when the network has more transactions, it will have more PoS blocks.
I keep looking at the price of BZL and it excites me and this is why

1.  Active and helpful Dev - check
2.  Active twitter/social media accounts - check
3.  Coin price going up - check
4.  Limited coins less than 22 million (7 million in total) - check
5.  Unique to its region/county - check
6.  Price is low but steadily growing - check
7.  Usability and practicality in it's industry/region - check

We just need more marketing for this coin on social media and the community. I believe if done properly it won't be unique to Brasil only, but can be used worldwide and a medium of exchange.  Think about it, only 7 million in total, this makes it very valuable, again if done correctly. 

The economics add up, now if the coin can only get on coinmarketcap, cryptocompare etc it should really get some movement. 

Thank you we are really working for this.

We are trying to put in the coinmarketcap but a certain volume is required to enter, so we are in it.

Thanks
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
I keep looking at the price of BZL and it excites me and this is why

1.  Active and helpful Dev - check
2.  Active twitter/social media accounts - check
3.  Coin price going up - check
4.  Limited coins less than 22 million (7 million in total) - check
5.  Unique to its region/county - check
6.  Price is low but steadily growing - check
7.  Usability and practicality in it's industry/region - check

We just need more marketing for this coin on social media and the community. I believe if done properly it won't be unique to Brasil only, but can be used worldwide and a medium of exchange.  Think about it, only 7 million in total, this makes it very valuable, again if done correctly. 

The economics add up, now if the coin can only get on coinmarketcap, cryptocompare etc it should really get some movement. 
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Scam.
I have gotten a stake of only 0.00001 BZL with 221 BZLcoins stored. Reminds me on VEGAcoin.

BZl of 06% per year.

I do not understand, you do not research, and go putting that meda is scam, it's very easy, say it's scam.

I have also been staking a bit and end up with the same irregular 0.00001BZL. Time to next reward is alwasy only in seconds, which I think is strange. I do not recognise this from other POS coins and I have been staking a fair bit.

Yes, actually the staking tab is not well, we are correcting earnings forecasts.

Thanks

So I understand correctly that the forecast is incorrect, but the stakes of 0.00001BZL are correct?
I was on crypto-coinz.net and playing around with the calculator and this is what popped up.  Congrats to BZL, things looking on the up and up man, hopefully this trend holds. 

https://ibb.co/f2U69G

Scam.

BZl of 06% per year.

Thanks
BSOD.PW supports BZLCOIN

Welcome to the world of happy mining!

http://bsod.pw

Code:
-a tribus -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:2019 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS.rigname -p x -R 5

More than 10 000 happy miners knows why it is worthy to mine with bsod.pw
Be wise. Be profitable.

Your bsod.pw team.

Thanks
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Scam.

BZl of 06% per year.

is there any plan to enter new exchange ?

Yes, we are researching and trying.
Scam.

BZl of 06% per year.

Hi Dev and BZL community,

I tried to transfer my coins to a new wallet since the staking was using up a lot of my RAM on the other wallet I had.  There were two issues I noticed, first the sync wouldn't complete, which was really weird.  I had to start up the application at least three times, I wish I'd taken a screenshot of it.  

Anyways the next issue is that the new wallet will not recognize the backup .dat wallet I'm trying to copy to it.  The first screenshot is the changes I made to the wallet.

https://image.ibb.co/f5ZJ96/BZLCoin_01.png

The second screenshot is what happened when I tried re-opening the wallet after posting the old .dat wallet.

https://image.ibb.co/nBCGwm/BZLCoin_02.png

Any fixes I can make to this?

Thanks!

Hi,

Actually in the first sychronization the wallet is giving some fights, after 3 tries it must be normal, we are already vericicando the reason.

When backing up to wallet.dat, it should not error, since I do this many times and works well.

Are you opening on another computer, or are you trying to open the two wallets on the same computer? The message is that it seems that .dat is already in use.

Hi,

I actually stopped using the desktop I had my wallet on two days ago because its old and I'm using it for parts now.  I downloaded only one wallet onto a separate desktop and I'm trying to copy this .dat wallet onto it, but it's not working.  Is there any other way I can get the wallet downloaded?  I don't know of any other way, I've completely stopped mining bzl because of this and I'd like to start again since I just finished setting up 5x GTX 1060 6gb to dedicate to this project.  I really believe in it that's why its frustrating you know.  Should I send you the .dat file and see if it's working for you?  If it is, then I should just probably give you a new address where you can send the coins to?

Hi.
I sent you PM
Thanks

Thanks, I need to set up an account.  But the difficulty keeps going up, not bad at all, makes me really excited about BZL. 
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Scam.
Activity: 467
Merit: 138
We changed Our MiningPool Server to New Hardware ( Xeon1230v6, 32gb DDR4 Ram, 480GB SSD in RAID and GIGABIT Upload!! )

Now We are online agian.

Algo: tribus
stratum+tcp://85.214.211.186:8533 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=BZL
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
is there any plan to enter new exchange ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
I saw an airdrop here. I want to participate in this project. when does airdrop round 2 start? now I will oversee this project. hopefully not too late to participate in airdrop round 2

I tried to transfer my coins to a new wallet since the staking was using up a lot of my RAM on the other wallet I had.  There were two issues I noticed, first the sync wouldn't complete, which was really weird.  I had to start up the application at least three times, I wish I'd taken a screenshot of it.  

Anyways the next issue is that the new wallet will not recognize the backup .dat wallet I'm trying to copy to it.  The first screenshot is the changes I made to the wallet.

The second screenshot is what happened when I tried re-opening the wallet after posting the old .dat wallet.

Thanks!

Hi,

Actually in the first sychronization the wallet is giving some fights, after 3 tries it must be normal, we are already vericicando the reason.

When backing up to wallet.dat, it should not error, since I do this many times and works well.

Are you opening on another computer, or are you trying to open the two wallets on the same computer? The message is that it seems that .dat is already in use.

Hi,

I actually stopped using the desktop I had my wallet on two days ago because its old and I'm using it for parts now.  I downloaded only one wallet onto a separate desktop and I'm trying to copy this .dat wallet onto it, but it's not working.  Is there any other way I can get the wallet downloaded?  I don't know of any other way, I've completely stopped mining bzl because of this and I'd like to start again since I just finished setting up 5x GTX 1060 6gb to dedicate to this project.  I really believe in it that's why its frustrating you know.  Should I send you the .dat file and see if it's working for you?  If it is, then I should just probably give you a new address where you can send the coins to?

Hi.
I sent you PM
Thanks

Thanks!

Hi,

Hi,

I tried to transfer my coins to a new wallet since the staking was using up a lot of my RAM on the other wallet I had.  There were two issues I noticed, first the sync wouldn't complete, which was really weird.  I had to start up the application at least three times, I wish I'd taken a screenshot of it. 

Anyways the next issue is that the new wallet will not recognize the backup .dat wallet I'm trying to copy to it.  The first screenshot is the changes I made to the wallet.

Thanks!

Hi,

I tried to transfer my coins to a new wallet since the staking was using up a lot of my RAM on the other wallet I had.  There were two issues I noticed, first the sync wouldn't complete, which was really weird.  I had to start up the application at least three times, I wish I'd taken a screenshot of it. 

Anyways the next issue is that the new wallet will not recognize the backup .dat wallet I'm trying to copy to it.  The first screenshot is the changes I made to the wallet.

Thanks!

Will investors from Brazil receive any advantages compared to investors from other countries?

The advantages will be the same.
The goal is that we will start accepting BZL in Brazilian markets and soon after in the rest of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: