Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] C-Bit (XCT) | new development [SHA256][POW] - page 2. (Read 25981 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
No active c-bit (xct) team

Scam coin
Activity: 328
Need some big exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex

Ever think of Binance?  I am worried about Yobit I have had problems with them in the past my wallets seem to get lost there.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Train is  running without pilot.. No response from DEV team...
Activity: 280
N-Engine Multi Pool Server

C-Bit is added to our pool!

http://crypto.n-engine.com

- Dedicated server (European - US - ASIAN link)
- Fast! (Gigabit link on optical fiber!)
- DDoS protection
- GeoDNS balancing system
- Support 24h/7 (Mail, Troll box, Irc channel)

Payouts are made automatically every 3 hours for all balances above 0.1, or 0.01 on Sunday.

No more fee, more coin for YOU!

Happy FREE mining !

Main Pool url : http://crypto.n-engine.com

You can follow us @Twitter : https://twitter.com/NeCrypto

Support :
Discord channel: https://discord.gg/zEsE7AU
By mail: contact[a.t.]n-engine.com
On IRC : freenode > #N-Engine

Mine sha256 and Win the LOTTO! (check the rules on Discord channel)

Activity: 112
Any updates?  I'd like to read more about this project.
Activity: 9
Don't waste your time guys on this worthless coin ,this coin doesn't move at all ,DEVS are not working on it.

Yeah it looks like DEV is working slowly or not

I am working on the android wallet for now. And Infernoman published the windows one along with the source. I can dedicate the spare time I have on this project, nothing more for now. If someone wants to help out with anything (pr, other wallets building, ordering pizza...), please  feel free to do so and post here, I will add everything to the main thread and to the website.

That's great...want to order Pizza for development team...
Are you still working on the Android wallet? If needed, i can support to work on web and ios wallet for xct?
Please set up a dev chat room?
Need some big exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex
Dev needs to set a chat room for community to talk and join the Dev team.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

new C-Bit Multipool online

https://www.joinmycrypto.tk

Pimp it with your hashrate.

Regards
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Any new news around here?

I was looking at the blocks being produced and I am seeing blocks with a 16.7M diff and others with a diff of 1. Why is the diff back and forth like that? Are the blocks with a diff of 1, stake blocks?
Activity: 4
hi...i have seen that is someone working with this coin and new nodes is out...i think with little work can this coin have a great potential
Activity: 10
Hey this coin sounds like it is still alive.  
just picked up 5k!! thanks for the nodes
id like to join any discussion on the development team to help make this coin noticed.
id like to set up a scrypt miner if anyone care to teach me, i promise to teach someone else and "pass it on"
Activity: 14
Hi .. does anyone have an updated list of nodes? I added the ones on the previous page but still get 0 connections and not syncing
Cheers

"C-bit.conf"   put inside this:

addnode=144.202.48.183:39302
addnode=158.69.126.193:43023
addnode=158.69.248.93:8289
addnode=176.9.25.79:8289
addnode=5.9.14.199:8289
addnode=51.15.162.24:8289
addnode=95.95.58.37:59742
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:953c:c74:4d6:b356:cc47]:8289
addnode=[2607:5300:120:85d::]:8289
addnode=[2a01:4f8:150:2344::2]:8289

Good luck 
Hi .. does anyone have an updated list of nodes? I added the ones on the previous page but still get 0 connections and not syncing
Cheers
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added C-bit to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for C-bit Pay:
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u 13tdYVnW13tBYs5t7cHSQ4bh1RU4NeFr94 -p c=XCT 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/XCT

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=1365

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 4
I'd recommend getting into the discord channels of some of the coins you're actively participating in, and putting it out under an internal channel that would allow it to be posted.  This is a great project, with explosive potential.
Activity: 217
Watch for Pump and Dumps. No dev's working on this coin.  Sad

XCT is a community coin , Original DEV left the coin and community took it, Source code was upgraded too by community DEV volunteers.
Also needs twitter update messages on CMC, this coin has good exchanges..if community takes it.. it will be highly beneficial..
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
Watch for Pump and Dumps. No dev's working on this coin.  Sad

XCT is a community coin , Original DEV left the coin and community took it, Source code was upgraded too by community DEV volunteers.
Activity: 1
Watch for Pump and Dumps. No dev's working on this coin.  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: