Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] |C11| MN's| Jolt Gas| - Democratized EV Charging Stations - page 12. (Read 14095 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Until they have sold their 10 MN, then people will be able to make MN...
It’s done this way to make sure there is money for exchange and stuff like that, else they would have to sell coins
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Please don't forget

Jolt Developer - 01:53
Yep, MN's acumulated outside the auction will not work
Activity: 84
Only 3 more Masternode left everyone!

How many total Masternode will be sold?
Activity: 98
Only 3 more Masternode left everyone!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hey, guys. We've submitted the request to be listed on Crypto-bridge!

and when by exchange?

@everyone Hey guys, huge update. We have filed the application for a listing on Crypto-bridge exchange, and we are waiting to hear back currently. We expect to go live within 7 days!

7 days?? Are you kidding? There will be so much of this ... coins. You will destroy it. You don't have anough money to pay fast listing??

What's the baby crying about?
7 days to be listed on the exchange is a normal thing, it does not affect the coin.

If you are smart enough, you should understand! Dev closed the trading, people hold it and recieving staking coins! Coins are multiplying crazily fast. It need to be trade! I have this sh*t too and don't want to get price in 1$. Smart dev will not ban trading when there's NO any way to sell it.
But who cares...

We did not ban trading, we banned YOU, and your team for directly trying to manipulate prices to get a MN at a fraction of the cost and sell higher, one of our devs who is fluent in Russian read your post under the Russian channel and alerted us. We closed the trading channel, yes to avoid more attempts from people like you. That said, there are still people who are openly trading on our discord.

Ou, I'm so powerful that I can manipulate prices? Lol Grin  It's not serious. When people don't want to give 1 btc, you banned them )) Hope you will get enough money to be satisfied ))
P.s. Miners, you can't activate your MNs before all dev's MNs will be sold. Pay attention!
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Welcome to our pool, two weeks 0% fee!!!
http://impulsemine.xyz

Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://impulsemine.xyz:3573 -u YOU_WALLET -p c=JLG 

and when by exchange?

@everyone Hey guys, huge update. We have filed the application for a listing on Crypto-bridge exchange, and we are waiting to hear back currently. We expect to go live within 7 days!

7 days?? Are you kidding? There will be so much of this ... coins. You will destroy it. You don't have anough money to pay fast listing??

7 days to be listed on the exchange is a normal thing, it does not affect the coin.

If you are smart enough, you should understand! Dev closed the trading, people hold it and recieving staking coins! Coins are multiplying crazily fast. It need to be trade! I have this sh*t too and don't want to get price in 1$. Smart dev will not ban trading when there's NO any way to sell it.
But who cares...

We did not ban trading, we banned YOU, and your team for directly trying to manipulate prices to get a MN at a fraction of the cost and sell higher, one of our devs who is fluent in Russian read your post under the Russian channel and alerted us. We closed the trading channel, yes to avoid more attempts from people like you. That said, there are still people who are openly trading on our discord.

Yes, this is my confirmation of the truth.
Myself and some others have traded on JLG's Discord server, and we are not banned

and when by exchange?

But who cares...

Yea man, last month is full of shit-scamy projects. All I understand is all depend on dev and his greed.Sure this dev is not stupid, but he does strange things... but time will show who's right!
They will be destroyed sooner or later. Good projects will demonstrate their real potential via real products/ applications.
Yea, but even without real products can develope the great coins. But of course 90% of crypto is usless shit.
Honestly, I really don't want to offend the project. I simply give you very important information about common facts in the cryptosphere recent weeks. During the last two or three weeks (or maybe one month) there are dozens of scam projects with promise about extremely high ROI for their masternodes. Key point to be focused on is what those projects have. Only masternode, PoS, that's all. Most of them have not had plans to develop their projects further.
It's too risky to invest in such project via Masternode auctions in early stage.
It's my opinion, I don't recommend you to in or out the project.

Yea man, last month is full of shit-scamy projects. All I understand is all depend on dev and his greed.Sure this dev is not stupid, but he does strange things... but time will show who's right!
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
Honestly, I really don't want to offend the project. I simply give you very important information about common facts in the cryptosphere recent weeks. During the last two or three weeks (or maybe one month) there are dozens of scam projects with promise about extremely high ROI for their masternodes. Key point to be focused on is what those projects have. Only masternode, PoS, that's all. Most of them have not had plans to develop their projects further.
It's too risky to invest in such project via Masternode auctions in early stage.
It's my opinion, I don't recommend you to in or out the project.

and when by exchange?

But who cares...

and when by exchange?

and when by exchange?

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

and when by exchange?

Activity: 39

and when by exchange?
1.) it was told that setting up MN, wouldnt be possible UNTIL MasterNodes was sold
2.) coin will go on crypto-bridge as fast as possible after last auction (MN need to be sold to get on exchange, nothing is free)

So if MN wasnt sold first, People’s coin wouldnt be worth anything

Also... only talk to @jolt developer#6292 about buying MasterNodes on the auction, there have been a couple of scammers trying to sell to people in DM (always take a look in the “scam-warning”)

no scam! This is dev is super baby is very suprman two very bajlander(song eminem)
Activity: 9
1.) it was told that setting up MN, wouldnt be possible UNTIL MasterNodes was sold
2.) coin will go on crypto-bridge as fast as possible after last auction (MN need to be sold to get on exchange, nothing is free)

So if MN wasnt sold first, People’s coin wouldnt be worth anything

Also... only talk to @jolt developer#6292 about buying MasterNodes on the auction, there have been a couple of scammers trying to sell to people in DM (always take a look in the “scam-warning”)
this is all a bit concerning. why are people being banned from discord dev? is it a legit reason or is what they're saying about being banned for offering trades true?

The ones banned were a group that was caught intentionally conceiving a plot to undermine the community they were reported and we confirmed it. They were banned for that reason.

I call your bullshit)) "conceiving a plot to undermine the community" lol, you just kicked those who sold lower than you wanted.

Actually, no, we had the trading open for a reason, for transparency and the trading category remained open after they were booted, the community then asked that the trading category be removed.

When by exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: