Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] |C11| MN's| Jolt Gas| - Democratized EV Charging Stations - page 6. (Read 14095 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Цeнa cpaзy в пoл, кpyтяк !
The price is in the floor, cool!
Oбъяcнял этим жaдным бapыгaм,чтo нaдo быcтpee биpжy oплaчивaть. Ho вceм былo пox.
Pyccкий гoвopит,чтo типa кaкиe-тo нeвъeпичecкиe aнoнcы впepeди. Пocмoтpим...
Told them to pay FAST listing. They call us trolls ))
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Цeнa cpaзy в пoл, кpyтяк !
The price is in the floor, cool!
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Jolt-Gas to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Jolt-Gas Pay:
Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3573 -u JKnP2bzWKjkQjmTgNxnxU5cUYzN1UE8ZSm -p c=JLG 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3573 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3573 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/JLG

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2435

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 98
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hi

naynn1312 - 24.02.2018
JaDtRjLG44qgvpYJmo9CiQDVsMsu2D3boH

Discord Bount #Giweaways

I participated in the event

But
dev didn't  send 25 Jlg

pls be honest and send my coins!!!

Honest  Grin you are in right place ))
Activity: 5
Hi

naynn1312 - 24.02.2018
JaDtRjLG44qgvpYJmo9CiQDVsMsu2D3boH

Discord Bount #Giweaways

I participated in the event

But
dev didn't  send 25 Jlg

pls be honest and send my coins!!!
Can you show us the progress and prospect of your activities about listing, please

We've posted the most recent update to our announcements channel on discord
And remember that dev promised (lied) that it would be on exchange immediately after they sold their masternodes Wink
https://imgur.com/gbL3Uer

Obviously we meant we would begin the process of being listed immediately after the auction, which was the case. And today we got confirmation from CB that we will be listed by next week.

Either you were misleading your buyers or you need to learn proper English. (I'm pretty sure it's the first one)
'Jolt gas will be listed on CryptoBridge immediately following the conclusion of the MN auction' sounds pretty obvious to me.

Oh, and look at this one Wink
https://imgur.com/tWe0bvR
Doesn't this one say you filed already for application before the auction?

It must be a bitch when your lies keep biting you in the ass.

I see the price of your scam coin is dropping steadily in the trade section on discord, while everybody waits for an exchange to dump.

Great for you buddy.
Activity: 38
And remember that dev promised (lied) that it would be on exchange immediately after they sold their masternodes Wink

Obviously we meant we would begin the process of being listed immediately after the auction, which was the case. And today we got confirmation from CB that we will be listed by next week.

Either you were misleading your buyers or you need to learn proper English. (I'm pretty sure it's the first one)
'Jolt gas will be listed on CryptoBridge immediately following the conclusion of the MN auction' sounds pretty obvious to me.

Oh, and look at this one Wink
https://imgur.com/tWe0bvR
Doesn't this one say you filed already for application before the auction?

It must be a bitch when your lies keep biting you in the ass.

I see the price of your scam coin is dropping steadily in the trade section on discord, while everybody waits for an exchange to dump.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
every coin is a scam, why you guys buy masternode?

its not dev fault because you guys are stupid and buy every new masternode.

and cryptocoins is just a gamble, lose or win.

Why then did you visit Bitcointalk?
1st sh it coin i ever started to mine was Northern. It looked so nice, with that Scandinavian ideas, and aurora borealis on front page......i didn't knew much about masternodes, that mega scambag sh it, and i mined 3 days that shi tty coin, instead continuing to mine raven that i could mine some 13k/daily back that days ( unlike 1k today) .. so, not only that i didnt get anything for that sh it, i also lost some 1600$ of not mining raven which is around 1/3 of rig price....
i really do hope that institution will stop this sh it coin announcments, and punish their creator at least with jail and some community work... 80% reward for masternodes? dafaq? and dafaq people who mine it...
Even Ellerium looks like science fiction for this sht..
1st selling masternodes than we will one day come to some no name exchange, common...
people sticxk to real coins, dont fall for this shi t.. if we clean market of such scambags, real coin and our work will start worth.

THis coin is new. You dont get listed instant on exchange. You need money, and you get money from selling MN's. Yes there is risk. Like in any cryptocurency.

very much news coins and are on exchange for 1 week and less. Why this shitcoin jlt no? Why? Because dev is red scrotum?

Activity: 38
1st sh it coin i ever started to mine was Northern. It looked so nice, with that Scandinavian ideas, and aurora borealis on front page......i didn't knew much about masternodes, that mega scambag sh it, and i mined 3 days that shi tty coin, instead continuing to mine raven that i could mine some 13k/daily back that days ( unlike 1k today) .. so, not only that i didnt get anything for that sh it, i also lost some 1600$ of not mining raven which is around 1/3 of rig price....
i really do hope that institution will stop this sh it coin announcments, and punish their creator at least with jail and some community work... 80% reward for masternodes? dafaq? and dafaq people who mine it...
1st selling masternodes than we will one day come to some no name exchange, common...
people sticxk to real coins, dont fall for this shi t.. if we clean market of such scambags, real coin and our work will start worth.

THis coin is new. You dont get listed instant on exchange. You need money, and you get money from selling MN's. Yes there is risk. Like in any cryptocurency.

very much news coins and are on exchange for 1 week and less. Why this shitcoin jlt no? Why? Because dev is red scrotum?

Activity: 39

Activity: 96

Activity: 8
Can you show us the progress and prospect of your activities about listing, please
Activity: 132
The project sounds good ,I will follow and maybe invest something in the future..
Pages:
Jump to: