Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [C2C] Develop your own Coin with our Coin2Coin platform [PoS / Masternode] - page 4. (Read 1603 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Good news, I hope I will be able to participate in the programs.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
This one is really interesting, the project sounds like a recipe to create a new cryptocurrency.
It allow anyone that has no programming background or anything to have to create their own cryptocurrency. That is sweet.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
what's going on with mining?  only 1 listed pool here up YouCrazyMe and the coin has been producing orphans all day. 
I suspect someone is solo mining at much greater than pool speed and the wallet is out of sync on pool site because there are not enough nodes.
Suggest Dev look into it or can someone update where the working pool is
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Dutch translation reserved.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Can I ask a few questions?
Why do you sell such a small amount on presale?
Do you plan to pay the exchange listing with funds received from the presale or from other funds?
How quickly do you plan to enter the exchange?
Thank you and GL!

Hello,

of course you can ask.

We are planning to pay the exchange listing with the funds from the presale.

The first exchange we're planning to apply for is Crypto-Bridge. We will decide on the amout of presaled MN's for the speed process or normal application.

Sincerely,
Coin2Coin

Thank you for quick answers!
But you didn't answer first question -Why do you sell such a small amount on presale?

I think its because the only reason they need the presale is for the exchange listing, there is still plenty of MN's for sale for cheap cheap cheap!!!

Activity: 68
Do you plan to pay the exchange listing with funds received from the presale or from other funds?
Thank you and GL!

Hello,

of course you can ask.

The first exchange we're planning to apply for is Crypto-Bridge. We will decide on the amout of presaled MN's for the speed process or normal application.

Sincerely,
Coin2Coin

Thank you for quick answers!
But you didn't answer first question -Why do you sell such a small amount on presale?
Activity: 32
Coin2Coin is an interesting platform. Coin2Coin platform can be used to develop a user's electronic money. I like using C2C money to pay for using the Coin2Coin platform to launch a new Blockchain. For a more robust development project, priority should be given to the main object that will use the platform.
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
Polish translation reserved
Activity: 65
Been a lot of projects launched last couple weeks, lotta good ones but the idea behind this project is by far the most clever idea I've heard in a while. Good Luck! Where do I sign for my bags Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 13
Thank you and GL!

Hello,

of course you can ask.

Sincerely,
Coin2Coin
copper member
Activity: 13
really great idea! looking forward to the furture of this coins development! goodluck!

Hello,

thanks for your comments. We payed all BCT rewards.

Sincerely,
Coin2Coin
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Will c2c be the only form of payment for the coinshop?
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
I understand its superiority is about Ease of make Cryptocurrency itself although we don't understand with Blockchain.
Most people don't understand about creation of new Cryptocurrency because process is constrained by coding that is too difficult,
Easy as what you mean here? is it related to ease with use of certain coding?...
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Coin2Coin - A revolutionary platform to develop your own coin!
Launching a new blockchain on the Coin2Coin platform can be paid in C2C currency, which makes it a desired asset to own. The block chain itself is based on Proof-of-Stake and supported by masternodes so as to provide a stable backbone combined with smooth transactions.

Launching a new Blockchain or launch a new CryptoCurrency like ERC20 on Ethereum Blockchain?

What is so revolutionary about Coin2Coin?

The great new feature of C2C, is that masternode holders can let their masternode pay out in C2C, but once they invest their payouts in a coin launched on the platform they can choose to get paid in the new currency!
Invest payout to get paid in a new cryptocurrency it means this is the same as exchanging payouts?

Your masternode basically acts like a GPU miner in that you can choose which coins it generates for you. This has never been done in the crypto world before
that means all coins created on the C2C platform can be generated through C2C masternode?
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
HQ German Translator
This sounds like an new Ethereum 3.0 but much better!

Smiley
Activity: 154
this is actually a pretty great project, but open it after people can develop their own criptocurrency, it will even lead to scam projects
Activity: 24
Hi! Let me ask you one question. What partners do you have and do you have customers already ?
Thank you
Activity: 9
Quite interesting. would love to join and check it out.
Activity: 147
amazing coin, really like this fast growing community, this coin shall triumph! lets moon
Activity: 147
German translation completed : https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=29570.0

wallet address : MQSAqcf2Cnj4gukkswd7iQnY19BJeLYrLW
Pages:
Jump to: