Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *Cablecoin*[CAB][Scrypt][KGW][IPO Available Free Riser Cable With IPO] - page 7. (Read 23167 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What is up with all the stupids IPOs its a bigger scam then having to pay for votes to get a coin on an exchange.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
SCAM, RETARDED LOL, YOU ALREADY SPENT THERE $ WOW
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
No we generated a new address so we could keep a clean track of any new transactions.
We use 1 address for 5 investors just to make it easier to organize.

And yes we have about 1.5 btc already invested and some of it has been sent out to exchanges to have our coin listed at launch.
Activity: 219
Yes we had to make a new btc deposit address to make it easier to monitor incoming funds.

Almost 1 btc has been invested and this greatly increases our chances of getting listed on an exchange at launch.
We can guarantee being listed on an exchange if the IPO generates over 2 btc.

Those of you who think this is a scam, well thats just your opinion and to those who wish to invest and get richer in a few days please feel free to.

We have also received new logo designs and will be choosing one a putting it up in a short time.

I sent 1 btc so how is this possible? you changed the address so you can collect more btc then 1,5%?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
http://coinok.pw is applying for first faucet, paper wallet and game.
Yes we had to make a new btc deposit address to make it easier to monitor incoming funds.

Almost 1 btc has been invested and this greatly increases our chances of getting listed on an exchange at launch.
We can guarantee being listed on an exchange if the IPO generates over 2 btc.

Those of you who think this is a scam, well thats just your opinion and to those who wish to invest and get richer in a few days please feel free to.

We have also received new logo designs and will be choosing one a putting it up in a short time.

Activity: 194
I don't know if this is a scam but I just got a call from my post office saying that a package has arrived. It might very well be the riser since I haven't ordered anything else.
And I believe the dev's changed the btc deposit address cos I remember sending btc to a different address. Don't know why the address was changed.

0.05 is a pretty good deal for a riser. Even if I lose my btc which I hope not to I'll still have a riser.
Activity: 238
How much money has been invested?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
Bad name, Bad clone, Bad IPO.

Moving on.
Activity: 236
The numbers are not adding up, you say you have 21 investors, but the ipo deposit address only has one tx at the time of this post totaling 0.0383 BTC not even enough for one investor

https://blockchain.info/address/17HBs95M9HE2FyoNGiVQEr8z73dw2JVNKs

And you want peoples shipping addresses?  Seems very scamy.  I would not invest.

Activity: 224
common people stop paying attention to these copy clones.

just let them die because of desinterest.

we have enough coins.

and had enough scams

SCAM

nothing new. tries to rinse and repeat. might even be a coingen coin.

"We will be opening a store which sells Risers and Other Adapters a few days after the launch once people have finished dumping Cheesy."

probably he will dump himself.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
1 cable is 0.5 Satoshi.
So for 1 Satoshi you will get 2 cables.
And so for 1 Bitcoin you will get 200mill cables.
This price pretty much guarantees a profit for the IPO Investors.

Unsubstantial claim. IPO for no discernible reason.

You just want the IPO because you need a new car?
IPOs are typically to FUND something.
What are you funding? This is a simple copycoin so you are not doing much code development at all.
Activity: 420
Bayern
So whats new about this coin? lol
Activity: 406
sq
Activity: 294
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Ok Smiley Anyway. Good luck and I will watch this thread!

Smiley Maybe I will create some logo Smiley
Later on.

Kind regards
That logo was designed by one of our supporters on this very forum.

We could have done it easily but we want the community's Interest in this coin.
If you guys did not like it then I'll put forward another request for it to be made.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
CableCoin? Are you serious??

Smiley

And what makes this coin better than other 1243 altcoins? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: