Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] CafeCoin - The Smart Universal Payment Token [$14M RAISED][WHITELIST]⭐ - page 2. (Read 2648 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
CafeCoin - The Ultimate Online Shopping Solution ⚡️⚡️🔥🔥

Check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wPgi9kaGyo
Activity: 33
I also like cafes. The tokens that can be used in a cafe are attractive. However, differentiation from the existing electronic currency is necessary. I am looking forward to it.
Activity: 301
These days projects are not raising money but those which are doing extraordinary performance are getting attention of those sating at side ways. Small investors these days are entering when they see some project has met softcap and will continue. This amount should be considered big within current market situation. Potential was but investors backed the concept here that is great.

you can differentiate the cafecoin to other ico because this is useable in everyday life unlike other ico only pumped and dump no use at all this project is about payment we can pay via cryptocurrency so it means lot of people will use this in the future so if your a bright investor youll know this will be successfull soon
ohhh this will be a good project lot of people nowadays using cards on payment on everyday life now its the new generation paying with cryptocurrency is the easy way now

It is definitely the future of payments. Look at WeChat taking over China.
We can not compare with wechat, because cafecoin is just one rank in the ranks of the market

I didn't mean to make a direct comparison to wechat. I meant to point out that the world is ready to have an alternative payment system, but yes you are right Silasa.

yeah he didnt compare the china tech to cafecoin he just said as of my thinking that we need to embrace this new kind of technology now adays in terms of payment we can now pay anything via only crypto currency if you dont have fiat money
ohhh this will be a good project lot of people nowadays using cards on payment on everyday life now its the new generation paying with cryptocurrency is the easy way now

yeah right payment that involved blockchain technology would be replace credit card and debit cards soon new technology is changing the payment method nowadays this is the right time to join the ico of cafecoin so you wont left behind of this kind of technology.
Activity: 68

We can not compare with wechat, because cafecoin is just one rank in the ranks of the market

I didn't mean to make a direct comparison to wechat. I meant to point out that the world is ready to have an alternative payment system, but yes you are right Silasa.
Activity: 156

Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
Just found this awesome project just recently. Will Cafecoin be only used for retail or there are other use cases for it? What are the good thing of it for consumer or retailers?

Hello there!

Originally, our product is conceived to be used for retail. However, building our own blockchain, we're sure that people will be able to find new, personalized uses for it!

As for consumers and retailers, the main benefits are the ability to surpass the barriers of traditional payment systems and banks. A retailer would be able to save money, and pass those savings onto its customers collecting valuable marketing data, and customers will save money, getting 'a better bang for their buck'.

If you have any more questions, make sure to send them our way!
Thank you for that. That's a good way to build an own blockchain and it would really be more useful for every costumers and retailers. I will probably bookmarked this topic and closely see the development of the project.

We will love to see you in our whitelist! Cheesy
Okay how will I be whitelisted and what's the benefit of it if I'll be one of it? Are there any ways we can track the total amount raised in the ICO or Pre-ICO or the total at the moment? And one more, how much is the percentage for every referral you'd get.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
These days projects are not raising money but those which are doing extraordinary performance are getting attention of those sating at side ways. Small investors these days are entering when they see some project has met softcap and will continue. This amount should be considered big within current market situation. Potential was but investors backed the concept here that is great.
Activity: 50
As i can see that it seems the coin selling hasn't started yet.
When will the selling of the coins started, is it mandatory to register in the white list in order to know the date of the selling start?

Our Main Sale will start in November. However, you can get whitelisted or Join our Telegram channel to be informed about special updates!
Activity: 50
Just found this awesome project just recently. Will Cafecoin be only used for retail or there are other use cases for it? What are the good thing of it for consumer or retailers?

Hello there!

Originally, our product is conceived to be used for retail. However, building our own blockchain, we're sure that people will be able to find new, personalized uses for it!

As for consumers and retailers, the main benefits are the ability to surpass the barriers of traditional payment systems and banks. A retailer would be able to save money, and pass those savings onto its customers collecting valuable marketing data, and customers will save money, getting 'a better bang for their buck'.

Thank you for that. That's a good way to build an own blockchain and it would really be more useful for every costumers and retailers. I will probably bookmarked this topic and closely see the development of the project.

We will love to see you in our whitelist! Cheesy
New technology gives us great power With that comes the responsibility of creating a currency that works to make the holder richer, not poorer.
With mass adoption, fiat setbacks will surely come
let's move forward with CafeCoin

Thanks for the great comment eXtremal. Please join our telegram community @ https://t.me/CafeCoin_ICO
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
As i can see that it seems the coin selling hasn't started yet.
When will the selling of the coins started, is it mandatory to register in the white list in order to know the date of the selling start?
Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.

Hello there!

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
New technology gives us great power With that comes the responsibility of creating a currency that works to make the holder richer, not poorer.
With mass adoption, fiat setbacks will surely come
let's move forward with CafeCoin
QMC
Activity: 14
wow , such a great way . i think ill try it
CafeCoin will be a decentralized utility token that is easily exchangeable for goods and services in a commercial retail or wholesale context anywhere in the world. CafeCoin also enables point-to-point transactions through a simple, user-friendly interface.

Join our awesome community at https://t.me/CafeCoin_ICO
Pages:
Jump to: