Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CamorraCoin [CAM] | Scrypt | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging - page 11. (Read 82845 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Devs, i just wanted to say, while we are experiencing some kind of panic buying on bittrex, the biggest challenge will be to continue when the panic buying stops for some time...it happens by almost every coin and the most important thing is what will happen after...we must really work guys as a community or...come una famiglia...   Cool Smiley

EDIT: But the volume is really crazy now, we are heading to the top 10 coins like nothing, keep on going  Wink

Only 3.4 million coins CAM coins

Great developer
Great community
Stealth addresses
Encrypted messaging
Soon web wallet
all this for 700 satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Devs, i just wanted to say, while we are experiencing some kind of panic buying on bittrex, the biggest challenge will be to continue when the panic buying stops for some time...it happens by almost every coin and the most important thing is what will happen after...we must really work guys as a community or...come una famiglia...   Cool Smiley

EDIT: But the volume is really crazy now, we are heading to the top 10 coins like nothing, keep on going  Wink

+1.
Another thing that I want to point to complement your comment:
More movement and promotion using Social Networks could be interesting, too.

Keep in mind that on Twitter or other platforms there are lots of Cryptocurrency-related profiles and users so we can obtain an important promotion there  Wink
legendary
We are 13th coin on the Bittrex front page, can we get it to top 10? Smiley
Easy
Soon web wallet .....
Activity: 748
Merit: 500

We are 13th coin on the Bittrex front page, can we get it to top 10? Smiley
The price is going up pretty nicely again  Smiley

but, but no one filled my buy orders  Cry

yeah, mine wasn't filled too...so i just bought what i could on selling side Wink i think we can go to the moon soon when the dumpers will be empty, because i am not selling nothing out of my stash in the close future Smiley just a little update: if we will trade 0.5 more BTC or little bit more we will have CAM on the front page coins where there is volume more than 8.1 BTC...we have 7.7 volume

can someone buy like crazy please?  Cheesy  i am out of ammo today
CAM coin on the first page on bittrex. Grin

That is awesome, really big volume for such a young coin

+1, let's see if CAM gain a little bit more volume when investors see that their volume it's increasing and that's listed on the Bittrex first page!
Still holding CamorraCoin because of active devs development  Wink

i think so..we will see...but this price is really cheap when you know there are only 3 500 000 coins right now and the total supply will be 6 000 000...But it will be lot of work from the dev side and also from us as a community to build something good...there is lot of competition out there, but camorracoin has good name, good dev and slowly growing community which i think is good indicator for good investment, but we will see Wink
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!

yeah, mine wasn't filled too...so i just bought what i could on selling side Wink i think we can go to the moon soon when the dumpers will be empty, because i am not selling nothing out of my stash in the close future Smiley just a little update: if we will trade 0.5 more BTC or little bit more we will have CAM on the front page coins where there is volume more than 8.1 BTC...we have 7.7 volume

+1, let's see if CAM gain a little bit more volume when investors see that their volume it's increasing and that's listed on the Bittrex first page!
Still holding CamorraCoin because of active devs development  Wink
legendary
after the wallet working

Camorra price will go to the MARS!

And further Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
The price is going up pretty nicely again  Smiley

but, but no one filled my buy orders  Cry

can someone buy like crazy please?  Cheesy  i am out of ammo today

8.87btc volume on trexx now with a 61.2% value increase hell yea Cool

legendary

can someone buy like crazy please?  Cheesy  i am out of ammo today
legendary
Activity: 1050

but, but no one filled my buy orders  Cry
I wonder who is the guy with buying wall with 0.1345 BTC  Smiley
Does someone here knows how to get CAM to sponsored coins on bittrex or how to get CAM to other exchanges?? Since c-cex is not responding on the wallet change, it would be great if we could get this coin to some other exchange actually...what do you guys think?

a faucet or some games would be good also (presuming there aren't already)

Camorra Dev, the faucet and the dice game links i tried in thread design are not working - the whole luckyalt website is offline for me few days already...What can we do to have faucet and dice game? Are there any other possibilities than luckyalt?
Does someone here knows how to get CAM to sponsored coins on bittrex or how to get CAM to other exchanges?? Since c-cex is not responding on the wallet change, it would be great if we could get this coin to some other exchange actually...what do you guys think?

think you've gotta pay Bittrex to get it sponsored but im not 100%

more exchanges cant hurt, a faucet or some games would be good also (presuming there aren't already)

edit:

rt, not the newest or most known exchange but the more the merrier?

https://twitter.com/CryptoHobo/status/556593469310132225

Good job CryptoHobo, hope they will respond...

Can we try to find out how much it costs to be on Bittrex in Sponsored syyyn or Camorra Dev? I noticed you had contact with the Richie from Bittrex...I didn't find it on their website...well we could make a community funding to get CAM to sponsored Bittrex for some time...what do you think? Or should we wait when the dumpers are done so more cheap coins for us??  Wink
   Hey all just to let you know all payments are almost out so the dumping should stop.  For those who are dumping I suggest that you don't abandon this project.  Camorracoin is not ending in any sense.  The price of this coin was at 1000 satoshi a week or two ago and it seems as soon as I send payouts a few of you instantly dump.  Your coin has a lot more value than what it is currently at and the Camorracoin owner/dev has asked me to do a number of projects for this coin.  I just figured you should all know that what you have is worth actually more.  I know once I get some BTC I will be purchasing at such low rates myself and holding. 
    That all being said, a wallet update will be pushed later tonight/tomorrow morning for a few fixes and checkpoints.  I've been falling behind with the multipool work I"ve been doing.  Camorracoin web wallets are also coming soon if anyone did not know.  I will also get the MAC wallets built as I have not done so yet.
Good news syyyn
legendary
   Hey all just to let you know all payments are almost out so the dumping should stop.  For those who are dumping I suggest that you don't abandon this project.  Camorracoin is not ending in any sense.  The price of this coin was at 1000 satoshi a week or two ago and it seems as soon as I send payouts a few of you instantly dump.  Your coin has a lot more value than what it is currently at and the Camorracoin owner/dev has asked me to do a number of projects for this coin.  I just figured you should all know that what you have is worth actually more.  I know once I get some BTC I will be purchasing at such low rates myself and holding. 
    That all being said, a wallet update will be pushed later tonight/tomorrow morning for a few fixes and checkpoints.  I've been falling behind with the multipool work I"ve been doing.  Camorracoin web wallets are also coming soon if anyone did not know.  I will also get the MAC wallets built as I have not done so yet.
Great news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvKXt3Surlk
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: