Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CamorraCoin [CAM] | Scrypt | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging - page 29. (Read 82884 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I had a partner and he has since been replaced.. He has not been present for the last few weeks. Due to his Real Life issues that come first... He was our Main Dev. He simply gave me full ownership now as to not hold back the coin future,Growth and new Technology. Most of all our community the investors. If in a few months he returns. He will be back to work..

New features are being worked on and the issue with the wallet is being worked on.

Its not really a change of hands more of I have full control now Smiley This isn't a coin take over,just a switch from 50% partner to me being 100% in control. I couldn't wait any longer in moving forward with our new projects.

Syyyn is working out all of our issues with possible fork. Meaning he will be working with me moving forward.. He is a highly skilled developer that you can't find this days and most of all honest...

Great news
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
I had a partner and he has since been replaced.. He has not been present for the last few weeks. Due to his Real Life issues that come first... He was our Main Dev. He simply gave me full ownership now as to not hold back the coin future,Growth and new Technology. Most of all our community the investors. If in a few months he returns. He will be back to work..

New features are being worked on and the issue with the wallet is being worked on.

Its not really a change of hands more of I have full control now Smiley This isn't a coin take over,just a switch from 50% partner to me being 100% in control. I couldn't wait any longer in moving forward with our new projects.

Syyyn is working out all of our issues with possible fork. Meaning he will be working with me moving forward.. He is a highly skilled developer that you can't find this days and most of all honest...

excellent news Smiley

Sit tight folks.  CamorraCoin ownership has changed hands.  I'm currently fixing the wallet issues and setting up services.

welcome aboard. Looking forward to updates  Cool

Thank you for the welcoming.
legendary
Activity: 1050

excellent news Smiley

Sit tight folks.  CamorraCoin ownership has changed hands.  I'm currently fixing the wallet issues and setting up services.

welcome aboard. Looking forward to updates  Cool
Activity: 294

Activity: 748
Merit: 500
my wallet is stuck on block 52254 and not syncing fully.

Same. Tried syncing from scratch, can't even get any connections that way.

Currently working on this.  Looking into possible fork.
Activity: 170

Same. Tried syncing from scratch, can't even get any connections that way.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1050
Well I guess I'm an illiterate miner, if that's the way you feel about us I'm done supporting this coin.

I never made any negative comments towards you. Or anyone.

i think he's just misread bitcrypto's post as yours m8, either that or its a clever gag about being illiterate in which case LOL

any plans to lower confirms for pos? ive got blocks from the 29th still waiting to confirm
legendary
So here is a list of things we have in the works..

1. Web wallet

2. Multi-pool to create more buy pressure

--Currently I'm looking for someone to join our Team to help with PR and getting our Cam coin accepted at more merchants. This is not a paid position but you get to be on our team and help Camorra Coin and it's future and your investment Smiley I need someone to be active in IRC,Reddit,Twitter

Website Developer. We have not mentioned it but we do have a product to sell but we need modifications made to our existing website and a online shopping cart added. We have also been approached by 2 other companies that would like to sell at our online store.

You the community our investors always come first.

Thank you.
Miners are illiterate and they can just dump rather than sell.Soon this will change only 3 million coins and 3 % stake per year , active developer , stealth addresses ,encrypted messaging in development multi-pool and soon web wallet.CAM have all what needs a good crypto coin.

http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/

DYOR is all I can suggest

Well I guess I'm an illiterate miner, if that's the way you feel about us I'm done supporting this coin.
This is your first supporting post on CAM thread.
Thank you

1. Web wallet

--Currently I'm looking for someone to join our Team to help with PR and getting our Cam coin accepted at more merchants. This is not a paid position but you get to be on our team and help Camorra Coin and it's future and your investment Smiley I need someone to be active in IRC,Reddit,Twitter

Website Developer. We have not mentioned it but we do have a product to sell but we need modifications made to our existing website and a online shopping cart added. We have also been approached by 2 other companies that would like to sell at our online store.

Thank you.
Miners are illiterate and they can just dump rather than sell.Soon this will change only 3 million coins and 3 % stake per year , active developer , stealth addresses ,encrypted messaging in development multi-pool and soon web wallet.CAM have all what needs a good crypto coin.

I never made any negative comments towards you. Or anyone.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

1. Web wallet

Thank you.

legendary

1. Web wallet

Thank you.

1. Web wallet

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
No need to be sorry.. I have had 2 wallets where it would'nt let you but Cam wallet does.

Settings-->Options-->Main--> Go to Reserve

But in the whole amount that you have.. It will stop it from staking.

Thankyou Very Much Dev..
No need to be sorry.. I have had 2 wallets where it would'nt let you but Cam wallet does.

Settings-->Options-->Main--> Go to Reserve

But in the whole amount that you have.. It will stop it from staking.

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hy Dev..
How To Disable Staking In Camorra Wallet??

Sory For Noob Question From Me..
Thank's..
legendary
I'll update the Ann soon

Our first Merchant

Pages:
Jump to: