Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CampusCash real blockchain applications for students on every campus !! - page 4. (Read 1552 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
How many students are already on board on this project?
Can you disclose the Universities that are already part on this platform (students from their University)?
Would like to know if this can really be of help to those students and how?
Actual experience from students would be nice to hear though.
Activity: 19
Merit: 36
I want to add, that I made a MN install script, which can be found here:
https://github.com/M1chlCZ/CampusCash-MN-install

Guide can be found on official discord.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I appreciate your transparency!   
So Bitcoin is up in the last 6 months and all kind of dead coins get reflated back into life. So guys, how much money are you trying to fleece the poor ignorant newb plebs out there in cryptoland  Wink Another thing, is it going to work. Would it not be better to fleece the newbs with a brand new coin? I would stay far away from this, you can thank me later.

It is amazing how you can judge without knowledge and without entering our CCash channels. You lack any background about CCash. Come and talk to us but please don't judge. ty

Haters gonna hate. na dhere is many users can be seen who actually here to make some comment without an sensse, somtime they do things to earn their merit.
All transactions from swap will have bad blocks beacouse you did not put withdrawal date 01.12.2019. as a last date that can have bad blocks. All exchanges has that bad blocks in their internal transactions. Did you planned that
problem and how you plan to solve it?

Hello, every problem with the faulty CampusCoin PIVX Clone comes from the CampusCoin development. This has absolutely nothing to do with CampusCash. CampusCash only offers the exemption from this system with our SWAP.
The chain of the CC swap bot and the CC network run differently, but the chains always come together. Nothing is lost.  ty
Exelent work on new chain it is a lot better than before. The coins from the exchange will contain bad blocks. The last day for withdrawals(from exchanges) was 1.12.2019. Do you accept the swap of these coins

If you can send them to our bot, yes they'll be accepted 🤝
As I have come across again this thread, it seems that this project is not gaining interest from the community here. Considering that there are also students in this forum who may benefit on this project, but where are they? The campuscash team should actively launch their marketing programs to the forum to attract potential users of their platform. If they will hope that somebody will stumble their website and see their Ambassador Program, I don't think they will be successful in launching this project. Also, I think it is too much to ask the resume of the applicant if this project is anonymous. How can you trust a faceless project with your vital info?

https://i.postimg.cc/V6Jb3d5J/Screen-Shot-2020-08-31-at-1-12-15-AM.png

We didn't start marketing yet. We're on the swap period, as scheduled after developing of the App we'll start the ambassador program which in next year , so ...And about the VITAL info info can be provided information. Maybe very soon you'll be seen them in their website. Cheers!
copper member
Activity: 73
So Bitcoin is up in the last 6 months and all kind of dead coins get reflated back into life. So guys, how much money are you trying to fleece the poor ignorant newb plebs out there in cryptoland  Wink Another thing, is it going to work. Would it not be better to fleece the newbs with a brand new coin? I would stay far away from this, you can thank me later.

I've seen you around! All you do is talk down other projects while you glorify Etherium. (For example, you talked crap about ESP when their source is magnificent)

"So Bitcoin is up in the last 6 months and all kind of dead coins get reflated back into life."
Kind of hard to be a dead coin, we're a revision of another project that let down it's community, completely new chain.

"So guys, how much money are you trying to fleece the poor ignorant newb plebs out there in cryptoland  Wink"
None, we couldn't care less about market prices, our first priority is delivering a project for universities to benefit students. Don't get me wrong, market value is nice, but that's it.

"Another thing, is it going to work."
Chain has been running for awhile now, nice to see a new face Smiley

"Would it not be better to fleece the newbs with a brand new coin? I would stay far away from this, you can thank me later."
The hell are you on about? A) You probably haven't looked at our source code and B) We have never scammed people before, nor do we have any plans to. Please, actually read about the project before calling it terrible.

Well said SaltineChips.

An ask of help was deployed before the markets turned upwards  Cheesy Best of luck gaining more merit with the FUD though. I'm sure it works on shitcoins that end up flopping.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

I've seen you around! All you do is talk down other projects while you glorify Etherium. (For example, you talked crap about ESP when their source is magnificent)

"So Bitcoin is up in the last 6 months and all kind of dead coins get reflated back into life."
Kind of hard to be a dead coin, we're a revision of another project that let down it's community, completely new chain.

"So guys, how much money are you trying to fleece the poor ignorant newb plebs out there in cryptoland  Wink"
None, we couldn't care less about market prices, our first priority is delivering a project for universities to benefit students. Don't get me wrong, market value is nice, but that's it.

"Another thing, is it going to work."
Chain has been running for awhile now, nice to see a new face Smiley

"Would it not be better to fleece the newbs with a brand new coin? I would stay far away from this, you can thank me later."
The hell are you on about? A) You probably haven't looked at our source code and B) We have never scammed people before, nor do we have any plans to. Please, actually read about the project before calling it terrible.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
All transactions from swap will have bad blocks beacouse you did not put withdrawal date 01.12.2019. as a last date that can have bad blocks. All exchanges has that bad blocks in their internal transactions. Did you planned that
problem and how you plan to solve it?

Hello, every problem with the faulty CampusCoin PIVX Clone comes from the CampusCoin development. This has absolutely nothing to do with CampusCash. CampusCash only offers the exemption from this system with our SWAP.
The chain of the CC swap bot and the CC network run differently, but the chains always come together. Nothing is lost.  ty
Exelent work on new chain it is a lot better than before. The coins from the exchange will contain bad blocks. The last day for withdrawals(from exchanges) was 1.12.2019. Do you accept the swap of these coins

Yes, we accept the swap of those coins; We have to, or else a bunch of people that had legitimate coins would be excluded.
As I have come across again this thread, it seems that this project is not gaining interest from the community here. Considering that there are also students in this forum who may benefit on this project, but where are they? The campuscash team should actively launch their marketing programs to the forum to attract potential users of their platform. If they will hope that somebody will stumble their website and see their Ambassador Program, I don't think they will be successful in launching this project. Also, I think it is too much to ask the resume of the applicant if this project is anonymous. How can you trust a faceless project with your vital info?

Very good points! I'll run this by the rest of the team and we'll find a solution as fast as possible! Thank you very much for the advise!
I don't think those students will have GPU mining equipment. LOL.
Architecutre students do (not all of them), but yeah i doubt they will be using it to mine "campus cash"
We also have pools and CPU miners available
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

Activity: 210
Merit: 7
I don't think those students will have GPU mining equipment. LOL.
Architecutre students do (not all of them), but yeah i doubt they will be using it to mine "campus cash"
All transactions from [the] swap will have bad blocks [because] you did not put withdrawal date 01.12.2019. as [the] last date that can have bad blocks. All exchanges [have] that bad blocks in their internal transactions. Did you [plan] that problem and how you plan to solve it?
We are not swapping on an exchange, we are swapping though bots in our discord. So the "last date that can have bad blocks" is not an issue, nor is it even a factor. Do not worry, everything is going smooth  Wink
Activity: 16
This project offers an interesting method of exchanging coins. This happens in the project's discord server there they have a discord bot that exchanges coins for swap. (ccash-swapbot)
No need to worry about the safety of coins in your wallet.

To know about CampusCash - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54888172
CampusCash Discord - https://discord.gg/4GJsbDS
Activity: 64
CampusCrap is more like it.
This is another crap project
I can't read anything anywhere that can substantiate this statement. The project is 100% transparent.

can u please drop a tutorial on how to get started with cpu miner?
Activity: 910
Merit: 351
What exactly is this project about? "Doing important things freely" sounds like a jargon of some empty marketing. What exactly are you offering for those college stakeholders except mining new coins?

If those stakeholders do need a blockchain for their needs, why they should use yours when there's a lot of other projects that has better partners for doing things like time stamping a document securely?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Can the OP edit the images to make it readable at least? This is for the users who want to read right away and not go to your website. And since you are aiming to cater the students, have you tap at least a couple of colleges/universities and introduce about your platform? I think that task is not difficult as you can start reaching out to the nearest university where you are currently at. Because if you will just wait that somebody from the university will learn your project, I don't think that would help in your marketing side. You need to be aggressive in promoting your project. As early as now, you can start introducing your platform and not wait for 2021 as seen on your roadmap -

Activity: 46
One of the best Coin for holding this time, I checked your roadmap, It was good for me.
Pages:
Jump to: