Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CampusCoin (CC) - Crypto for Students - page 9. (Read 55112 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 100
This coin is brilliant, I see a HUGE potential for this project. Just think about how many students there are worldwide. If we can get the use of Campuscoin to be widespread on schools and campuses around the world, the rise in price of cmpco would be MASSIVE.

Campuscoin is an easy recognizable name and with the right marketing could take off like a rocket blasting off from the launchpad.

A coin like campuscoin would be much more suited for schools and universities than btc - because its cheaper, faster and has a better and much more understandable name for the purpose.

Get it now while its still cheap, later it will cost you much more to load up.

What is your pricetarget?

Looking at the chart going back weeks/months, if it can break 93 sats in the short term, the next resistance level is 103 sats and the next after that would be 132 sats - after that there is no resistance and noone knows for sure how high it can moon. It all depends on how widespread the usage will be in schools and campuses. The sky is the limit. Late 2018, 2019-2020 and beyond should be very exiting indeed.

I would like to hear other holders opinions on what their price expectations are for the short/medium and long term.
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
This coin is brilliant, I see a HUGE potential for this project. Just think about how many students there are worldwide. If we can get the use of Campuscoin to be widespread on schools and campuses around the world, the rise in price of cmpco would be MASSIVE.

Campuscoin is an easy recognizable name and with the right marketing could take off like a rocket blasting off from the launchpad.

A coin like campuscoin would be much more suited for schools and universities than btc - because its cheaper, faster and has a better and much more understandable name for the purpose.

What is your pricetarget?
I think this is a great concept
if the project is immediately realized on campus in some countries
I think the students will be more utilizing the mission of this project, and easier to understand, and students will soon receive this new system

The key markets would be USA, Europe, India, China and South East Asia.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think this is a great concept
if the project is immediately realized on campus in some countries
I think the students will be more utilizing the mission of this project, and easier to understand, and students will soon receive this new system
Whats the best pool to mine this coin, also what exchange is the best to buy at. How high can this go in the next days/weeks/months?
Activity: 393
Merit: 100

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
CampusCoin might very well get a large jump before students start the new 2018 semester year in august/september...

You heard it here first!!!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
I strongly agree if such forums continue to be developed because it is very helpful for his income enhancer special among students.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
join brandnew +POOL and mine CampusCoin (CMPCO)

pluspool.club

for Bestcoin mining and BTC payout:
Code:
stratum+tcp://scrypt.pluspool.club:12000 -u . -p c=BTC

for CampusCoin mining and CMPCO payout:
Code:
stratum+tcp://scrypt.pluspool.club:12000 -u . -p c=CMPCO
Activity: 36
Do you have competitors? Who are they?
Activity: 71
I remember when this coin was first launched, glad to see you guys kept it alive, its a great concept and definitely fills a niche that is needed in the current marketplace
Activity: 15
Fees lowered to 0.1% https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/campuscoin/index.php
come on by and get mining today!!
Activity: 1
caralho. os desenvolvedores estao despejando cerca de 1 milhao de moedas CAMPUSCOIN no mercado todos os dias. ISSO esta impossibilitando o crescimento da moeda. Peguem leve devv
 Wink
Activity: 39
I wonder that What do ambassadors do for CampusCoin ?
 Huh
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
This looks like an amazing project. I read that Campus Coin will be launching a bounty soon. Is that correct?
Activity: 673
Merit: 506
CMPCO pool statistics have been updated on our miningpool, including live marketdata and an active nodes list:

http://coincave.nl/cmpcostats.php

Pool development started in february 2018 and is continuously being improved. There will be more features during the coming weeks and months. Currently we have almost 100 coins available for mining and many more to come.
Activity: 224

It’s not clear that Domino’s is directly involved. The press release says only that Domino’s has been •added• to the CPN network.
Also, the crypto 101 page on the CMPCO website has a short FAQ on the CPN network.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added CampusCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for CampusCoin Pay:
Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u CJGLct6T9h4iQqoogdmg4mVxVKXKAaiYtU -p c=CMPCO

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/CMPCO

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=1703

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockmastersco-130-coins-us-eu-as-35-scrypt-coins-doge-payouts-2362982

Welcome to BlockMasters!

Activity: 92
Brilliant idea. This platform is unique compare to others. It is mainly focused on how college students will help and get a better life. We need to support this kind of project because it has a big impact in our economy someday.
Activity: 148
Has the Campus Coin team heard about the Consensus Crypto Conference in the US coming up around May 14-16? There are still slots available for sponsors. I believe this will be an excellent opportunity for Campus Coin.
Pages:
Jump to: