Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cannabis Industry Coin XCI anon blockchain for the legal marijuana.GUI UPD - page 12. (Read 79769 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Whats the hardcore miner price for one xci? Cheesy
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
gorillapool on a fork again, what a shame...

edit: strange the last hash from the gorillapool is in the blockchain but the height is not correct Oo

I think their daemon got stuck for some reason and it's not a fork.

I think your right, thats why i edited
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501

edit: strange the last hash from the gorillapool is in the blockchain but the height is not correct Oo

I think their daemon got stuck for some reason and it's not a fork.

legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
It's useless coins, toys for a short time. Poloniex not add to itself coins like this, so as not to create conflict with the law.

You mean coins like POT that are listed on Poloniex?  I think most of the pot coins are stressing their intent to partner with and build services for legal dispensaries. 

POT are listed on Poloniex a long time ago, when Polo was small exchange with low volume. Now they operate strictly according to US law. I do not think that they would want to spoil their reputation for the sake of adding another fork without future.

You means except for rampant market manipulation, trading on inside information, trading against their Customers by closing wallets during pumps, etc.
It seems Polo only cares about making as much $$$ as possible before Polo becomes obsolete... and is "hacked" and disappears.   

With small XCI cap Polo is a pipedream anyway...
Unfortunately, Yobit does not support CryptoNote (and MAR has paid to be listed there soon).
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
No one knows which coin Poloniex is going to add, so the best way is to not talk about it too much and focus on development, eventually, Xci will get noticed sooner or later.

Gotta love the cryptonight coins, Xci is on a solid base
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
It's useless coins, toys for a short time. Poloniex not add to itself coins like this, so as not to create conflict with the law.

You mean coins like POT that are listed on Poloniex?  I think most of the pot coins are stressing their intent to partner with and build services for legal dispensaries. 

POT are listed on Poloniex a long time ago, when Polo was small exchange with low volume. Now they operate strictly according to US law. I do not think that they would want to spoil their reputation for the sake of adding another fork without future.
Activity: 259
Everybody comfortable with XCI price ticker experimental twtr bot logo?

which pool has the highest hashrate?

http://gorillapool.org/

works fine for me  Grin
if you click on the network tab on the site, you will find the known pools and there hashrates
is it possible that the gorilla pool raised the payout minimum?

early on i always got payed out when i reached at least 1 xci, now it is up to 7.71xci and still not payed out.

someone knows anything? couldnt find a note on the page itself...maybe the pool admin is around here? Smiley
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
which pool has the highest hashrate?
Activity: 182
Whats up withPoloniex? Eventually XCI should be exchanged for the Legal Cannabis and should not be associated with any specific exchange. Decentralized exchange channels are preferred. You can trade XCI at Cryptopia with about 10-20 btc 24h volume. Can expect more exchanges soon. Bittrex and Poloniex are familiar with cryptonote coins so it should not be difficult to add XCI there.

Can you please point me to a guide for setting up xcicoin pool server. Thank you.

To run the xcicoin pool you will need to run xcicoin daemon and wallet and https://github.com/forknote/forknote-pool. There is a good guide there.
Activity: 72
Merit: 11
Whats up withPoloniex? Eventually XCI should be exchanged for the Legal Cannabis and should not be associated with any specific exchange. Decentralized exchange channels are preferred. You can trade XCI at Cryptopia with about 10-20 btc 24h volume. Can expect more exchanges soon. Bittrex and Poloniex are familiar with cryptonote coins so it should not be difficult to add XCI there.

Can you please point me to a guide for setting up xcicoin pool server. Thank you.

wich coins in this list has the most potentiel to grow regarding marketcap and available supply ?
IMO if XCI is successful the price now is just a joke and also now its so hard to mine.
@dev, do you have any news about the original purpose of this coin ?
and also if you are focused on cannabis industry why you dont try to contact some sites on the darkweb ?

The original purpose of our loved Cannabis Industry Coin is to be №1 Legal Marijuana dispensaries coin, to solve problems of cannabis dispensaries, to make all donations and payments secure and privacy protected running on the top of decentralized network like Bitcoin.
We will not promote XCI to "darkweb" or talk about any "sites on the darknweb'. Sorry, XCI Coin is a privacy protected coin but focused on theLegal Cannabis Market including Medical Marijuana Market.
Legal growers, seed shops and equipment suppliers are welcomed but XCI Coin is focused on the Legal Marijuana Dispensaries and Coffeeshops.
Activity: 45
XCI is there boundties for posting to MaSsRoots ?
What is your roadmap coin ? Roadmap ? Marketing ?
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

just ignore  probably a troll

Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: