Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cannabis Industry Coin XCI anon blockchain for the legal marijuana.GUI UPD - page 46. (Read 79799 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Okay, what's happening? cryptonotepool havent found a block for 40min with 10KH/s, gorilla found one 15 min ago, acidminer 30 min ago (but now the hashrate went down a lot).
So the two biggest pools atm (crypto+gorilla) has got 15KH/s together, not finding blocks.

Blockchain doesn't show anything anymore, what happened?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Mo
Here we see a big miner again mining somewhere, probably on his own pool. With 65 khs network and block target 2 minutes he is mining new block every 1 minute, so his estimated hashrate is about 90-150kh/s. Lets see if he will decide to stay on xci.
Big miner you are welcome to join gorillapool.org if you read this Grin
Mo
Starting XCI pool
Pool admins will receive 100 XCI after first month and 100 XCI after first year.

Dev, I am running my XCI pool more than 1 month, how can I receive my 100 XCI? PM you my address.
I just went in with 470H/s (7970 Matrix Plat), let's see if this coin can get some value!
I'm getting 100 coins á day which is like 1.5-2 dollars á day, it's alright imo.
Where are you mining?
Cryptonotepool, the first pool I clicked on and it had around 20KH/s.

The difficulty doubled, now I get about 50 coins á day :/
Mo
Looks like someone it trying to manipulate the network for profit. When hashrate is low (20-30khs) some miner is switching his 100kh/s power to XCI, pumping the hashrate and leaving, that is why blocks are going slow. This will happen until network will grow enough.  

i notice too, i get out when he is there and get back in when he is off (i have 10kh)

but if he does for profit, he has to keep them because selling at current price, i lose, no profit compared to zcash ether ... or maybe he has  magic miner

zcash is falling 0.083btc now, xci is going up steady from 800 satoshi bottom to 2597 satoshi now. Only few people know about xcicoin now that is why price is so low. There will be only 21000000 coins.
Cannabis Industry Coin IS already a most valuable marijuana token:

Cannabis Industry Coin XCI            0.00002597 BTC        $0.019529       Almost 2 cents!
PotCoin POT                                   0.00001319 BTC         $0.009919
CannabisCoin CANN                       0.00000366 BTC          $0.002751

I think we may see 0.25$ and than 1$ price very soon, some morning almost instantly.
Mo
I just went in with 470H/s (7970 Matrix Plat), let's see if this coin can get some value!
I'm getting 100 coins á day which is like 1.5-2 dollars á day, it's alright imo.
Where are you mining?
Mo
Coin is doing well, PCMAG mention! Congratulations!
GorillaPool.org is one of the biggest xcicoin pools. More than 6500 xci blocks.

GorillaPool updates:

Min. payment changed from 10xci to 4.20xci for small miners
Set the fixed difficulty for your miners
Code:
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://gorillapool.org:3333 -u xciaddress.difficulty -p x

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I got 4 canabis from giveaway.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
#Cannabis #blockchains comparison: #XCICOIN is much better than #potcoin and #cannabiscoin, because $XCI is #anonymous and #decentralized

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cxo4HwnWIAEt_HW.jpg

Nice chart. I probably will do some videos on How-To's in future.

This should be on website, also, the videos, and stuff. Like info's for dispensaries how to integrate it and stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
Looks like someone it trying to manipulate the network for profit. When hashrate is low (20-30khs) some miner is switching his 100kh/s power to XCI, pumping the hashrate and leaving, that is why blocks are going slow. This will happen until network will grow enough.  

i notice too, i get out when he is there and get back in when he is off (i have 10kh)

but if he does for profit, he has to keep them because selling at current price, i lose, no profit compared to zcash ether ... or maybe he has  magic miner
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
There is also a problem Karbowanec.
Look at the new Karbowanec wallet. It supposedly fixes this (with a hardfork)

Hey, how is your web wallet going? We really need this one!
The backend and the frontend are ready. Fixing some bugs in Bytecoin Core v2.0.0 beta, which prevent the beta launch

Good, so you will use some kind of new Forknote XCI Frankenstein updated to Bytecoin Core v2.0.0 beta?

Oh, i see they are changing the diff. algo. Can't say this is a good solution, network is just need to grow.
In this situation, an exit. Fork fix the problem, look at the spacing between the blocks with the arrival supermining. This not normal.

Things that don't work on small network are perfect on big network, frequent hardforks with no obvious reason can be harmful because later you may need to roll it back.
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501

The backend and the frontend are ready. Fixing some bugs in Bytecoin Core v2.0.0 beta, which prevent the beta launch
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist

Oh, i see they are changing the diff. algo. Can't say this is a good solution, network is just need to grow.
In this situation, an exit. Fork fix the problem, look at the spacing between the blocks with the arrival supermining. This not normal.

#Cannabis #blockchains comparison: #XCICOIN is much better than #potcoin and #cannabiscoin, because $XCI is #anonymous and #decentralized

I think any small network has this issue due to the miners behavior.

I will look, but how can the wallet update influence the network hashrate and miners behavior?
Pages:
Jump to: