Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO - page 62. (Read 188520 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
RIP Phil 2015
Announcement 10/1: New pool http://ccn.binpool.com/ added!

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
meow
You guys are amazing for accepting all the cannabis coins into CannaPay, that's a very admirable move.
That's all I've really got to say for now, keep up the good work! I'd love to be able to spend it somewhere next time I'm in Seattle.

Cannapay will see some wonderful success in the future!
Activity: 312
Graphic Designer & Programmer
You guys are amazing for accepting all the cannabis coins into CannaPay, that's a very admirable move.
That's all I've really got to say for now, keep up the good work! I'd love to be able to spend it somewhere next time I'm in Seattle.
RIP Phil 2015
CannaPay Beta 1.0 now supports #CannaShares #CannabisCoin #PotCoin & #HempCoin

RIP Phil 2015

Looks really good.

A lot of red on the CCN charts in the video. I wonder why... This software looks really good.

Cheaper coins for everyone.  Not much time left to get em' by mining and pretty soon they will be equity generating a 1% interest through staking.  If people don't buy them, we will, as they are future equity in everything we are doing.
Activity: 420
http://nwgt.tv looks like a great place to hang out once this coin gets more popular.

I'm excited for the day that the site is full of users.

yeh, the cannacoin team has been doing some nice work
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
http://nwgt.tv looks like a great place to hang out once this coin gets more popular.

I'm excited for the day that the site is full of users.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Looks really good.

A lot of red on the CCN charts in the video. I wonder why... This software looks really good.
RIP Phil 2015
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
hey guys I got hacked, all my coins are gone from all my BJ games.

That sucks mang! Sorry to hear such shitty things happen some times :\

Cannapay looks pretty awesome. Hopefully we can get some type of mutual thing going with Canna and ccn where they will use cannapay and their dispens will also accept ccn, something cool like that would be awesome. It is a good combination of efforts. I think it will work out well Smiley
RIP Phil 2015
Absolutely mindblowing.

CCN has created something very special with Cannapay.
Including CANN as well is incredible. Cannacoin + CannabisCoin = Perfect harmony.

I'd love to test out Cannapay

Check your PM.
Activity: 154
meow
Absolutely mindblowing.

CCN has created something very special with Cannapay.
Including CANN as well is incredible. Cannacoin + CannabisCoin = Perfect harmony.

I'd love to test out Cannapay
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
Fartbags, check your PM Cheesy

i'd like to volunteer too - experienced  beta tester here    Smiley
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Cannapay Beta1: CannaPay homepage showing Bittrex balances, UI updates coming shortly

Very nice!!  Grin
RIP Phil 2015
Cannapay Beta1: CannaPay homepage showing Bittrex balances, UI updates coming shortly

Activity: 297
It took Firefox Sad but got it.
RIP Phil 2015
Why does Chrome tell me malicious file, and prevent me from downloading Canna wallet  Huh

Did you use the link in here?

http://cannacoin.cc/clients.php
Activity: 420
Why does Chrome tell me malicious file, and prevent me from downloading Canna wallet  Huh

it downloads fine for me with chrome. not sure why chrome would be blocking you from downloading a .zip file

try IE or Firefox
Activity: 297
Why does Chrome tell me malicious file, and prevent me from downloading Canna wallet  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: