Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CARB] CARBONCOIN new logo, rollover to 0.91, end of mining announced - page 4. (Read 13649 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Mining at basshash now, AM.

Great stuff Steve, really hope the network balances out. Need to work out how best to get this carboncoin thread to the top in google searches, that's the next job. Anyone with SEO skills out there?

The block halving time of 56 days seems a little aggressive. Users will be getting 211 per block coins by Jan 2017. That means this coin needs to develop into "something" very fast. What's the plans for this coin an why is it important?

Well, I'm definitely not the best judge of what makes a coin "important" or not, but I can say one thing for sure... the members of this community came together when the dev went ghost on us and have been working hard to keep this coin from going ghost with him. It would have been easy enough for everyone to dump their coins and call it a day and just chock this up to yet another scamcoin, but we didn't. People much more knowledgeable than I am have been working hard to keep it afloat. And I have been burning my CPU to a crisp with mining them. I like this coin and want to see it succeed.
Activity: 579
Merit: 500
CoinQuacker

Great stuff Steve, really hope the network balances out. Need to work out how best to get this carboncoin thread to the top in google searches, that's the next job. Anyone with SEO skills out there?

The block halving time of 56 days seems a little aggressive. Users will be getting 211 per block coins by Jan 2017. That means this coin needs to develop into "something" very fast. What's the plans for this coin an why is it important?
Activity: 407
Merit: 250

legendary
There is still a very large proportion of the network mining on the hashrapid pool. If this remains the case then it will be difficult for the coin to grow in value rapidly. If you are mining there PLEASE DIVERSIFY to other pools. When the network is stable with each pool having significantly less than half the network hashrate I expect to see the value go up 10 times at least - and that is rather more important than an increased liklihood of a block bonus!

If you have any questions about why this is so important please ask. I hope anyone reading this and mining on the largest pool sees sense. There are several other proven and reputable pools listed at the top of this thread. I have tried to contact the hashrapid admin but to no avail. We need to take action on this urgently
Hi there,

What would you like to know? Please feel free to send me a private message

AM
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
yes i am very interesting,but i dont know how i can do next?thank you
Activity: 2
Back up on cryptorush and 1s well bid, with 2s trading  Smiley
what will happen to my coins on cryptorush?

You need to ask cryptorush, as have I. As soon as anyone gets any news please report it here
Activity: 2
what will happen to my coins on cryptorush?
CARB is down at cryptorush

I saw that, messaging to find out what is going on
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
CARB is down at cryptorush
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Good work with the new thread, site and blockchain, I picked up a few carbs for 1 satoshi, bargain!
Activity: 29
Yes, it's the exact same coin just a new thread as the coin dev has gone AWOL and people want to try and keep this coin alive Smiley
Activity: 12
Can I use my old mined coins?
There are two pools on the network doing 8MH/s carbon.basshash.com and carbon.scryptominers.com both of these are FINDING BLOCKS and reporting good efficiency. Either of these with another 6-8MH will have the SAME EFFICIENCY

There is NO REASON to join the largest pool - all you do is make the coin less attractive to investors. I have messaged who I believe is the pool admin for hashrapid asking him to restrict registrations but AS A NETWORK we really need to step up here, come on people!

AM, I'm gonna switch over to your pool this evening when I get home from work. Being a CPU miner I have to tread carefully on my mining so I don't burn up my processor. So I have to mine for a while and then stop so my CPU can take a breather... kinda like a fat man running a marathon.  Cool (No offense to anyone of large stature who may be reading this)

That's the spirit! Smiley Lots of twitter activity today will update later on
legendary
There are two pools on the network doing 8MH/s carbon.basshash.com and carbon.scryptominers.com both of these are FINDING BLOCKS and reporting good efficiency. Either of these with another 6-8MH will have the SAME EFFICIENCY

There is NO REASON to join the largest pool - all you do is make the coin less attractive to investors. I have messaged who I believe is the pool admin for hashrapid asking him to restrict registrations but AS A NETWORK we really need to step up here, come on people!

AM, I'm gonna switch over to your pool this evening when I get home from work. Being a CPU miner I have to tread carefully on my mining so I don't burn up my processor. So I have to mine for a while and then stop so my CPU can take a breather... kinda like a fat man running a marathon.  Cool (No offense to anyone of large stature who may be reading this)
this coin still has very little information... all you did was post a link to the old thread which had no information

Hi, what do you want to know exactly that you can't see there?

Pages:
Jump to: