Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CATA]Flow | NFT | Middleware | Decentralized Cloud Storage - page 9. (Read 2603 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
is there any update on token enlistment? where can we find this token? Only if the coin can hit a strong exchange like Binance only then it can take some advantage. Lets see whether CATA administration can take it to some renewed exchange.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
I suggest you to first read the CATA whitepaper before we keep discussing this project. CATA is not just offering decentralized storage, it has so much other stuff to offer. You better read the paper and come up with some logical answer.

You can find more about CATA on the documentation section provided on there website along with whitepaper. That's the only reading material available till now and i think its sufficient to understand the concept that is provided by CATA. The concept is innovative yet not many focused on it.
Activity: 72
Merit: 3

Well you missing the core aspect of decentralized app, they need decentralized storage where there is no scalability issue and also provide flexibility. This all is still missing in blockchain and I dont know why nobody is taking this thing seriously.

Is storage the bottleneck in launching new decentralized NFTs? I dont think so, there are many projects that are already offering decentralized storage and CATA is just another one. You need to get core idea before correcting others.

I suggest you to first read the CATA whitepaper before we keep discussing this project. CATA is not just offering decentralized storage, it has so much other stuff to offer. You better read the paper and come up with some logical answer.
Activity: 37

Well you missing the core aspect of decentralized app, they need decentralized storage where there is no scalability issue and also provide flexibility. This all is still missing in blockchain and I dont know why nobody is taking this thing seriously.

Is storage the bottleneck in launching new decentralized NFTs? I dont think so, there are many projects that are already offering decentralized storage and CATA is just another one. You need to get core idea before correcting others.
Activity: 72
Merit: 3

AFAIK, flow is one of the most popular blockchain for NFTs and that means CATA main target is to capture NFT market. NFT right now is booming and its a good move to capture NFT market. There are many projects already in this sector, CATA needs to work hard.

I am no sure whether CATA is providing NFTs only or they only provide storage capability for NFTs. This needs to be clear, right now there aren't many updates coming about CATA. The team need to work hard to win confidence of investors.

Activity: 37

AFAIK, flow is one of the most popular blockchain for NFTs and that means CATA main target is to capture NFT market. NFT right now is booming and its a good move to capture NFT market. There are many projects already in this sector, CATA needs to work hard.

I am no sure whether CATA is providing NFTs only or they only provide storage capability for NFTs. This needs to be clear, right now there aren't many updates coming about CATA. The team need to work hard to win confidence of investors.
Activity: 47
Its not about flow nor about NFTs, CATA in nutshell is a combination of interaction protocols for Flow's Cadence contract layer, enabling integration and full traceability of token transactions and data storage, the aim is to give one window channel for NFT publishing, storage, management and distribution.

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Its not about flow nor about NFTs, CATA in nutshell is a combination of interaction protocols for Flow's Cadence contract layer, enabling integration and full traceability of token transactions and data storage, the aim is to give one window channel for NFT publishing, storage, management and distribution.
Activity: 41
I dont understand the point of launching such project whose sole goal is to provide a decentralized storage system. I mean there are already too many decentralized storage option available and anyone can easily be integrated with NFTs. Why this all fuss dude?

You have not got the point then, with advent of tech like big data, cloud, IoT there is so much data to be stored and processed efficiently. DATA has become one of the most important asset of 21st century and you have to admit that decentralized storage is still an area that need attention.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
I dont understand the point of launching such project whose sole goal is to provide a decentralized storage system. I mean there are already too many decentralized storage option available and anyone can easily be integrated with NFTs. Why this all fuss dude?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
It lot depend on how NFT market will behave in coming days. Right now they are going up o anything related to NFTs are big uccess and so will be CATA. Projects like CATA should focus on other areas also so that in case NFTs collapses they have other market to look after.

Don't worry about NFTs they are up in at-least 2 to 3 coming years and may be more after. There is huge demand for decentralized storage for NFTs and there are not many projects that are giving such solutions. CATA is the first one who took responsibility of decentralized storage for NFTs.
Activity: 36
It lot depend on how NFT market will behave in coming days. Right now they are going up o anything related to NFTs are big uccess and so will be CATA. Projects like CATA should focus on other areas also so that in case NFTs collapses they have other market to look after.
Activity: 43
Its a complex relationship b/w file system, database system and Big data systems. One need to understand that if he wanna get complete info about CATA. CATA project is solving the problem of data center storage through its multi core engines.

Honestly I don't think this is something new. That's why the team is also shy in rolling out details of the project. There are scores of such projects already floating in the market. You can see and explore filecoin for instance.
Activity: 41
Its a complex relationship b/w file system, database system and Big data systems. One need to understand that if he wanna get complete info about CATA. CATA project is solving the problem of data center storage through its multi core engines.
One of the core component of CATA project is Minerva,  which is a data query engine made by combining three co-operating components: Qri- the data management tool, Drill- the distributed query engine, and IPFS- the storage backend. Minerva is the one that will take the CATA to next level.

This is not the only key feature of CATA there are many more like that available in CATA which are unique to CATA only. CATA not only provides decentralized storage but also expedites the process of data retrieval from this decentralized storage. just waiting to see implementation.
Activity: 46
One of the core component of CATA project is Minerva,  which is a data query engine made by combining three co-operating components: Qri- the data management tool, Drill- the distributed query engine, and IPFS- the storage backend. Minerva is the one that will take the CATA to next level.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
CATA team need to explain this stuff using simple language through this forum or using YouTube. Since most of us are not familiar with such underlying technology. CATA team need to wake up else it will be too late to explain this. If you are not active at a point where your coin are not listed then it will be difficult to get a moon shot.

Its a platform developed for Metaverse data storage and they are saying that CATA provides a complete one-stop solution for Dapp data storage. Extending the IPFS protocol to create a storage that will be completely decentralized and at the same time giving flexible metadata management, also the SQL queries will be managed much better.

There are many NFTs coming and many are in the pipeline. We may not seeing the problem of storage since the projects are in there initial phases and with time when they will grow, there will be a dire need of decentralized storage and thats where CATA will fit in. Just wait for the right time.
Activity: 16
CATA team need to explain this stuff using simple language through this forum or using YouTube. Since most of us are not familiar with such underlying technology. CATA team need to wake up else it will be too late to explain this. If you are not active at a point where your coin are not listed then it will be difficult to get a moon shot.

Its a platform developed for Metaverse data storage and they are saying that CATA provides a complete one-stop solution for Dapp data storage. Extending the IPFS protocol to create a storage that will be completely decentralized and at the same time giving flexible metadata management, also the SQL queries will be managed much better.
Activity: 30

CATA is successful only if the solution is acceptable for the community and they really think that we have some problem like that and CATA can really solve this issue. Jut wait for few weeks and we see who will join CATA.

Through CATA underlying file system users can obtain persistent and secure storage to preserve the raw data of NFT. Also intermediate CATA-data base layer will allow flexible storage and retrieval of structured data like meta data of NFT. Something not available before.
Pages:
Jump to: