Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CATHER ~ The Cryptocurrency of Catalonia ||*|| - page 3. (Read 10724 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I have still not yet recieved any payment so far while i have done all as directed. when i will get the payment sir?

The dev probably ignored you. I would be very very careful. I have a strange feeling about this  Wink
There is no penny from me
Sure, I sent inmediately when I saw the post, good luck with your FUD  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I have still not yet recieved any payment so far while i have done all as directed. when i will get the payment sir?

The dev probably ignored you. I would be very very careful. I have a strange feeling about this  Wink
There is no penny from me
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1137
im joined telegram and airdrop but i not received token i m waiting in 4 days where's my token devv ? please help me

been waiting for long now for this airdrop but till now now have received nothing....so sad

Done!

Remind that our new Token details are:

Address: 0x0F06cd2465CCe4D769554992F7E498dc3A4AC7de
Token Symbol: CTH
Decimals: 18

ty dev i received 1000 cth ^^
im joined telegram and airdrop but i not received token i m waiting in 4 days where's my token devv ? please help me

been waiting for long now for this airdrop but till now now have received nothing....so sad

Done!

Remind that our new Token details are:

Address: 0x0F06cd2465CCe4D769554992F7E498dc3A4AC7de
Token Symbol: CTH
Decimals: 18
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
received  cather token , thank you dev
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1137
Activity: 112
what is the total supply of CTH ?
8 Million!
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
He scammed lots of my friends now he runs away with big bag of money shame on you.
Activity: 728
this project a big scam look official twitter cather.he share centra now  Grin
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
With a supply of only 4 million and a bit of promotion this should have done ok. But it looks like the dev just cut and run with the few ETH he got from the ico. Shame.
This type of scam project should not exist on Bitcointalk, The dev got ETH and ran away with big bag of money  Angry
This project is dead i guess so, no news from dev
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Yeah, when developers stop responding to community, you can tell that they have no more incentive. It does not necessarily mean it is scam.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Is there any updates about this project? Is it dead?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Its dead project as there is no development and white paper.
Scam one?
Activity: 258
so no news...is it really scam to person who donated ETH for prize/?
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
I checked my wallet and I do not have any CTH or cather or ethercat. I have cataloniacash, is it the same thing?
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
Recently i check my wallet i have CTH Token. So where i can Trade CTH.
Or Should i wait..?? this project have potential?? Team working on project or just a crap..??
And why they changed name ethercat to Cather..??
Good Luck.. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: