Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CAUTION] Polymerbit 10 year Anniversary (2019) notes (Keys by Yogg). - page 2. (Read 784 times)

Activity: 703
Merit: 1006
Oh no. Almost forgot about these. I loved these notes and paid a massive premium in a previous auction. ffs
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, polymerbit!

Because of the loss of value, we've decided to offer the following. I know it cannot replace it fully, but I hope it helps to compensate.

Anyone who owns one of these notes, and have peeled it due to the crisis... we will offer a trade in program.

We will accept these notes in return for either 1) a $100 polymerbit gift card, or 2) an updated version of this note in clear window, with our keys (unloaded).

The gift card will be valid for the life of the company and can be sent/sold to other users.

The note will bear the serial number of your peeled note in red, with a star.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Oh no. Almost forgot about these. I loved these notes and paid a massive premium in a previous auction. ffs
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, polymerbit!
Activity: 355
Merit: 123
I don’t own many bitcoin collectibles. I’m new to this hobby. I bought a Titan (compromised). A coldkey collection (compromised). I also own 1 polymerbit note, its this one (compromised). The fucking trifecta. I’ll be selling all my collectibles over the next few days/weeks. Well done guys you got me good.

From the information we have gathered, the keys at this time are intact.

We are recommending this action to err on the side of caution.

To be clear I’m not upset with Polymerbit. I just don’t need the aggravation, stress and negativity that this place is riddled with. Nothing but scammers and thieves. No thanks. I’d rather go touch grass.

Read clearly , Priva key was done by JOGG..
Activity: 293
Merit: 50
I don’t own many bitcoin collectibles. I’m new to this hobby. I bought a Titan (compromised). A coldkey collection (compromised). I also own 1 polymerbit note, its this one (compromised). The fucking trifecta. I’ll be selling all my collectibles over the next few days/weeks. Well done guys you got me good.

To be clear I’m not upset with Polymerbit. I just don’t need the aggravation, stress and negativity that this place is riddled with. Nothing but scammers and thieves. No thanks. I’d rather go touch grass.

Activity: 293
Merit: 50
I apologise for the informal manner of this thread...but time is of the essence. As you know, there is a situation with ColdKey. Speculation is rife; and there is evidence of private keys being compromised.

For the safety of our clients, I'm releasing this PSA.

We recommend to peel any ten year anniversary notes immediately.

We are offering a trade in program, read in the comments.

Early 2019, 21 pcs, loaded.

The keys on these notes were not made in house, and we cannot verify the integrity at this time.

----------

No other polymerbit notes are affected.
Pages:
Jump to: