Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶️🗼📣[ANN] CAZCOIN [CAZSHOP.IO][OPEN][MN/POS][ECOMMERCE PLATFORM OPEN] ▶️🗼📣 - page 3. (Read 24807 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Дoбpый вeчep. Кaкaя пpeкpacнaя кoнцeпция! Я жeлaю вaм вcex лyчшиx пapнeй. Ha мoй взгляд интepecный пpoeкт.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I support the project! Great team. News is constantly updated. I wish you good luck in your progress.
Activity: 126
Good luck guys! You make a very interesting infrastructure for gaming industry!
Activity: 19
I just connected to CazCoin discord to ask about the swap because I'm still holding XCPO. Reading the history of the same day I saw many asking the same. This alone is telling. And it seems XCPO is worthless now. Of course you could say you got messages about the swap before, which is true. But honestly not reading news about each coin should be also considered, even for many weeks. Even if it's just for ones own sanity to get some distance, especially during bear market. In addition many don't use their daily email account for stuff like this. I think therefore it's quite fair to criticize this. I'm sure it would have been technically possible to provide solutions, to exchange XCPO even now. Or allow for longer period. I know I'm responsible to look after my investments, but there is also a responsibility for people who put money into it, because they believe in the project. Two months later it's worthless.

I sent this in discord also, a second later I was blocked. I didn't expect them to find a solution for me, but it's not even allowed to make a critical point. I hope this way won't be successful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Do you sell mining tools as well? Since this is very related with cryptocurrency then I think there is should be any product that related with cryptocurrency. But it's okay, I also interested with electronic product. May be I will find good product on Cazshop as well.
Activity: 9
Which currencies can I use to buy your token?
You can also buy at Crypto-Bridge if Decentralized exchanges are your thing as well.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Which currencies can I use to buy your token?
Activity: 101
Activity: 106
Thank you. tell me do you plan to conduct an advertising campaign or a bounty campaign to attract potential investors?
Activity: 9
Tell me, can I find out more about your team? unfortunately. on the site I did not find this information, but it is very important
Website is being updated as some of the team has changed with the new coin. Be patient all will be revealed soon.
Activity: 106
Tell me, can I find out more about your team? unfortunately. on the site I did not find this information, but it is very important
Activity: 34
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
am super happy as we approach the lunch date fro the shop...good work team and keep up the good work
Activity: 8
I wonder what will be your payment commission when the project will start working? Nice logo btw
the commission is likely to be very low, due to the big competition in this kind of prject. This is a P2P system, they will take their profits by a large number of transactions

Yes, one of the key features of this Cazcoin, as stated on the website, is the low commission. It will be probably lower than the commission in the mostly banks and the credit cards. Let's see the real concept next.
We are proud to announce that we are now listed on coinmarket cap

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cazcoin/

Thanks for your support
What are your advisors? who helps you run your idea?

You can find all the information on website in a few days,the advisory board was on website untill few days back,now we have recruited new advisors and all the changes will be updated in a few days.
Activity: 34
What are your advisors? who helps you run your idea?
Pages:
Jump to: