Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CBC] CashBet Coin Public Sale Live - page 39. (Read 26203 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
The Cashbet community management team handled my support issue.  I'm very excited about this project and will be recommending to my friends and family.  Cheers!!!
Activity: 254
thread needs to be updated seems so confusing. Possible to add some graphics?
Yes, perhaps you are right ... But I think it's not important anymore. Sales have already begun, and most people have joined the channel in a telegram
Activity: 31
thread needs to be updated seems so confusing. Possible to add some graphics?
Activity: 289
Where is there information about this token? From the exchange rate of what currency will its price depend?
You can find this information on their website, dude! Or read the whitepapper
In fact, the site is quite scant information. It's much easier to find detailed information on third-party sites that review the ICO
In general, you are right. But the site provides information in various languages, which you can not find through the search system in your region
Activity: 308
Where is there information about this token? From the exchange rate of what currency will its price depend?
In fact, the site is quite scant information. It's much easier to find detailed information on third-party sites that review the ICO
Activity: 350
Activity: 356
Activity: 350
Buying coins involves participating in gambling, or can you buy coins and earn on it?
Of course, you can simply buy tokens and keep them in your wallet, waiting for the growth rate. This is the investment in similar projects.
In principle, investing in ICO in this and is. That you buy the coins of the project, and in the hope that the project will be successful, you wait for the growth of the coin on the exchange. Often, not that there is no growth, so the coin falls in price lower than it was sold at the ICO stage
Activity: 392
Buying coins involves participating in gambling, or can you buy coins and earn on it?
Of course, you can simply buy tokens and keep them in your wallet, waiting for the growth rate. This is the investment in similar projects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I would very much like to understand what types of bets are used here? Are the bets only for gambling, or maybe for sports or computer games?
No. Only gambling! Carefully read the white paper!
I think, perhaps in the future, the expansion of the platform functionality in the pursuit of competition.
This has always been a platform for gambling, so they will rather improve in this direction, rather than spread to all the rest.
It is better to achieve absolute leadership in one area than to chase everyone and stay in the shadows.
I think they are already well known in this area. But I still can't understand why discussions on the forum are so rarely supported. People have many questions, they may be mistaken in something. It would be nice to resolve some disputes.
Activity: 364
I would very much like to understand what types of bets are used here? Are the bets only for gambling, or maybe for sports or computer games?
I think, perhaps in the future, the expansion of the platform functionality in the pursuit of competition.
This has always been a platform for gambling, so they will rather improve in this direction, rather than spread to all the rest.
It is better to achieve absolute leadership in one area than to chase everyone and stay in the shadows.
Activity: 250
Merit: 1
Activity: 377
It would be nice to see not only the countdown before the start of the sales stage, but also the amount of collected funds! When will you do it? Or is there a good reason not to show it?
They never had a count of the collected funds. Where did you get that it should appear? On the fees they announce after the end of the sales phase, like everyone else.
On the contrary. Many projects conduct online counting of collected funds. Some even indicate where the person is from and how many at the moment he bought tokens Smiley It's useless, but it looks impressive
It would be nice to see not only the countdown before the start of the sales stage, but also the amount of collected funds! When will you do it? Or is there a good reason not to show it?
They never had a count of the collected funds. Where did you get that it should appear? On the fees they announce after the end of the sales phase, like everyone else.
Activity: 364
payments on the bonus program are regular and without delays?
I'm not sure that there is still an opportunity to use the bonus program. In addition to the referral program, most likely the other bonuses have already been fulfilled.
No, I think the bonus program is still active. Try to contact representatives through the Telegram and find out if this is true ...
Usually, the bonus program remains active until the end of the ICO stage. So if you are interested in something - dont hesitate to ask here or in social networks. Its beneficial for them that as many people as possible join the project
Pages:
Jump to: