Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CBC] CashBet Coin Public Sale Live - page 5. (Read 26203 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Nobody is interested in CBC token .. CBC team responsible for such low price of token after launch ..

Nobody will buy it ..what is use of ICO for collect money and later dump on excgnges at 4X below ..disgust

Its very hard to list on binance ... There are several applications pending to them .. Whose volume is much greater ..
Exchnges prefer high volume  coins /tokens .

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Such project are getting successful!
Really well business, informed idea, absorbing project!

I'm check in white paper on your project, It's truly interesting!

The idea looks rather hopeful! Brilliant results, sensible activity,  good website.

You leave a comment without looking at the other comments above is really sad
Or maybe you guys are part of the BOT to bring the thread up  Huh
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
The idea looks rather hopeful! Brilliant results, sensible activity,  good website.

Never buy or trade CBC or you will always get in loss like ICO investors see the volume 1 BTC  ..

Stay away from #cashbet token be safe ..

My advice to all dont invest or buy cashbet .. They are big player .and dont dont invest any CBC supported ICO .. They all make you fool .guys

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
The idea looks rather hopeful! Brilliant results, sensible activity,  good website.

Never buy or trade CBC or you will always get in loss like ICO investors see the volume 1 BTC  ..

Stay away from #cashbet token be safe ..
Nobody is interested in CBC token .. CBC team responsible for such low price of token after launch ..

Nobody will buy it ..what is use of ICO for collect money and later dump on excgnges at 4X below ..disgust

You are absolutely right man ..
Activity: 19

I have checked CBC telegram group chat have 42K members ..  It looks like it has fake members ..   There is very less chat only 4-5 members and supporting team talks ..
 42K members are something ...  According to me only 1-2 K real members others are fake

I know how to create fake telegram groups with this numbers .

Second you can see volume daily 2-3 BTC only .
42,000 people only 2-3 BTC volume its crazy ..How could this possible

CBC team trying to show that not they are ..

Guys please NOITCE

Never buy CBC token it is full of scammed .never trust on CBC team what they say.

Mike Reaves refund our ICO fund ..
You made fool to investors

Nobody is selling 4X below ICO prize.  Than who only CBC team ...

Refund .!!

Refund
I have checked CBC telegram group chat have 42K members ..  It looks like it has fake members ..   There is very less chat only 4-5 members and supporting team talks ..
 42K members are something ...  According to me only 1-2 K real members others are fake

Guys please NOITCE

Never buy CBC token it is full of scammed .never trust on CBC team what they say.

Mike Reaves refund our ICO fund ..
You made fool to investors

Nobody is selling 4X below ICO prize.  Than who only CBC team ...

Refund .!!

Guys please NOITCE

To all those shouting refund........a hahahahaha

Next time don't buy ico...they kill the market already

We will continue posting for  if they don't refund our hard earned money ...
Yes CBC team killed market ..

They will sell all their holding tokens at cheap even at 0.01$ ..don't care .. Fuck CBC  tokens ...

"Mike Reaves" is the SCAMMER

We just want our money Refund ..

Don't make CBC a SCAM token

"Mike Reaves" is a SCAMMER ..

CBC team is SCAM

Refund our fund

Refund

Refund

Nobody selling tokens in loss except Mike Reaves who owned 70% of free tokens ..

Why are not replying now CBC team because they scamed it.
They owned all ICO money in their pocket ..no selling remaining  into the  market .

Activity: 53
To all those shouting refund........a hahahahaha

Next time don't buy ico...they kill the market already
I do not understand peoples panic about CBC price.  They want to double there investment in one mount?  In any new cie, there is a no profit time.  The time to put things in place. I do not speculate, but when plateforms are in place and rinning, CBC will be in the top 5 ICO.  But it will take time.  How can we think else with these parthnerships.

I think you have not bought through ICO .. 😂😂
Activity: 112
Anyone trade on hitbtc? In few day I do not see any intruduce cbc in trollbox, I often do that but now have banned. We want price up but do nothing.
Activity: 112
I do not understand peoples panic about CBC price.  They want to double there investment in one mount?  In any new cie, there is a no profit time.  The time to put things in place. I do not speculate, but when plateforms are in place and rinning, CBC will be in the top 5 ICO.  But it will take time.  How can we think else with these parthnerships.
"Mike Reaves" don't make Cashnbest coin a SCAM coin ..

Or

Refund our hard earned money ..
Refund

Don't cheat to people who trusted.
Don't cheat us
 Or

Refund Us ..
I rely that the project will satisfy all that has been estimated!  Good luck all.

What are  the points to trust on CBC ... They betrayed the investors and supporters 👎

We want refund .. We don't want shitt tokens .. "Mike Reaves' don't create  scams ..
Refund our hard earned money.
Refund
Refund
REFUND
I rely that the project will satisfy all that has been estimated!  Good luck all.

What are  the points to trust on CBC ... They betrayed the investors and supporters 👎
I expect this plan gets a great success. Spotless results, in right mind website, interesting idea.

CBC are shitt in market ... They took our ICO money and gone Now selling their holding tokens in cheap ... Nobody wants Cashbetcoin tokens .which shows in volume

#Refund our hard earned money
Refund
Refund
We are the investors of CBC and we don't  want it Just refund .

Refund
Pages:
Jump to: