Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 134. (Read 500113 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
taskkill -t -f /im ccminer*

I start all my launch .bat's with that to avoid crashing the cards or freezing the rig in case a ccminer instance lingers around.
Very good idea.....thx bathrobehero  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
taskkill -t -f /im ccminer*

I start all my launch .bat's with that to avoid crashing the cards or freezing the rig in case a ccminer instance lingers around.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
its not the work of ccminer to create (and delete) pid files, os should have tools to do that... like start-stop-daemon

Agreed, it should be done in a script or a manager like miner-control.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
its not the work of ccminer to create (and delete) pid files, os should have tools to do that... like start-stop-daemon
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Hi,

Sorry, I cant find on the GIT how to create an issue, so :

Can you add a parameter "--pid-file " to create/put PID of the current running ccminer ?
That will help  A LOT when doing algo switching and I need to kill the process (or make an API command to shutdown the miner).

Thanks.

meanwhile, you can kill the process with killall or "ps|grep" to get the PID.
If you think with only one miner running, yes. But it's not always the case.
I will try to do the patch myself, the hardest thing is adding the option in the parser Smiley

there are a number of tricks to overcome the multiple miner issue you mentioned.
for example, by using a symbolic link, you can run two miners using the same binary but two different process names.
or, you can grep a part of the command line, to get the correct one.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Hi,

Can you add a parameter "--pid-file " to create/put PID of the current running ccminer ?
That will help  A LOT when doing algo switching and I need to kill the process (or make an API command to shutdown the miner).

Thanks.

If you think with only one miner running, yes. But it's not always the case.
I will try to do the patch myself, the hardest thing is adding the option in the parser Smiley
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Can you add Verge to yiimp please. X17 and blake2s

i tried but still seems to be broken, and with a wrong diff

edit: yep i confirm, broken in both getwork and template modes, and didnt find a workaround

I posted a fix on their github a week ago but they still didn't merge it.
Maybe cause it's a hardfork: the current network detects x17 and blake2s blocks as scrypt :-D
legendary
profit = 0 for now ^^ but in trade... yes it was :p
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

is verge profitable, what are the hash result for nvidia? i see the value is pretty low
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
lyra2v2 and scrypt doesn't seem to be broken.
legendary

i tried but still seems to be broken, and with a wrong diff

edit: yep i confirm, broken in both getwork and template modes, and didnt find a workaround
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

Wasn't that blockchain/network broken after the fork for multialgo?
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hi,

That will help  A LOT when doing algo switching and I need to kill the process (or make an API command to shutdown the miner).

Thanks.

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Hi,

Thanks.
legendary
yes, i'm currently doing some more monit rules to alert me asap. This case never happened

so, i reduced the decred pool fees...

All good here, I see the pool is back in shape and we found plenty of blocks over the past 24h! Seeing as some miners dropped off, it's nice to see a larger chunk per block coming my way (though it works out to be exactly the same at the end of the day)  Grin
legendary
yes, i'm currently doing some more monit rules to alert me asap. This case never happened

so, i reduced the decred pool fees...
legendary
The YIIMP Decred daemon currently has 0 connections as you can see from the explorers page.
I'm sure that Epsylon3 will quickly fix it as soon as he's around.
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
12 hours since the last block was found. Something is wrong. Started after the 2 hour crash yesterday.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
something wrong on yiimp pool, mined for 8 hours all night, with 3 970 and received only 0.04 decred? is this a joke? should have been 1.5, 0.04 is not possible even with the worst luck out there
Jump to: