Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 156. (Read 500112 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
legendary
please be kind for the planet, recycle these damn old things Wink
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
The latest ccminer that support compute 1.2:

https://mega.nz/#!I9lmnT4R!mXIZ7OWCbALQwhgXumH8LuXOjM2dks2ON6YHDbke4N8

I found the link here (http://www.cudamining.co.uk/releases.php?member=1)
legendary
Will try to do a release in the next days...
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Would like to request a Windows compilation for CCminer 1.6.6 pretty please!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
Hi,

What is the minimum CUDA Compute version that GPU has to support in order to use this ccminer? I have a couple of older Quadro GPUs with CUDA Compute capability 1.1 ... will this work? I'm only looking to play around with them, I'm well aware that these old GPUs are inefficient and inappropriate for mining...

Kind regards,
kenshirothefist

You'll need to compile it with an older version of cuda that supports compute 1.1, if it can be done at all.
I think it's a long shot.
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
Hi,

What is the minimum CUDA Compute version that GPU has to support in order to use this ccminer? I have a couple of older Quadro GPUs with CUDA Compute capability 1.1 ... will this work? I'm only looking to play around with them, I'm well aware that these old GPUs are inefficient and inappropriate for mining...

Kind regards,
kenshirothefist
Activity: 724
Merit: 504
Did your virus software move it to quarantine? The file is safe just double check I have been using for awhile since the use on conf files. I run batch files on a schedule and the conf file helps by implementing a backup pool.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
hi I've downloaded the 1.6.5 version, but there is no "ccminer.exe" executable anywhere in the folder.  please help me out here.
Activity: 49
Whats the best algo for nvidia cards?
legendary
the best is 6.5
Activity: 49
Why did you specify cuda version 7.0 is slower? I have a 2 gtx 680 and I was wondering what was the best cuda version to get optimal hashrate with x11 algo?
legendary
you are not at the right place to ask that Wink but i dont think that exists...
Activity: 3
So .. I have heard a lot about neoscrypt, however I came a doubt, i'am a friend and we were talking about buying a asic of innosilicon a2 terminator asic, however I have no idea if this works with neoscript .. could they tell me for sure if it is possible to mine neoscrypt with this kind of asic or only with GPU ??
legendary
nah :p im at the limits of my appartment power supply :p
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Perhaps it's out of line (then remove it), I would like to make you aware of an auction for six 750TI 2GBs at the moment. Current bid is.... (drums...) 1.51 BTC.  Shocked

Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/computer-hardware-selling-6-gpus-nvidia-750tis-2gb-asuspalit-mobo-4-free-1098900
yeah it is  Grin
but it is cheap, epsylon is known to buy all sort of tech junk  Grin you might have already a deal  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Perhaps it's out of line (then remove it), I would like to make you aware of an auction for six 750TI 2GBs at the moment. Current bid is.... (drums...) 1.51 BTC.  Shocked

Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/computer-hardware-selling-6-gpus-nvidia-750tis-2gb-asuspalit-mobo-4-free-1098900
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Cheers for that, builds fine now and has a small increase in qubit hashrate (an extra 3-4 kh/s).

Do you think the skein algo will see any more improvements in speed? It's still pretty weak compared to how an AMD card does (I get ~72MH/s on my 750ti vs. 179MH/s on my 270x).

Thanks for all your work on this
legendary
yep, i just fixed it, it was because you dont have -DUSE_WRAPNVML in your build config... didnt fully test this config

its in configure.sh --with-nvml=libnvidia-ml.so
Jump to: