Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CCN] ★C-coin & C-Pay | v1.1a Update | KGW + Bonus Blocks, | Exchanges !★ - page 16. (Read 57620 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
We are running through the backlog, the incredibly fast block times messed with stratum/mpos a bit.  All shares submitted and blocks found while stratum was running (up until about an 2 hours ago) are being accounted for.  We will post back here when stratum is back up and running.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
1CJooD7HvWgbnTycqGnryfvfJZkpXfAR3y
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
fuk this coin, im going back to SUN
legendary
Activity: 1050
solo mining  4hour 0 coin ,this what coin?or have pool so solo no coin ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This coin is a mess:

Est. Shares 2,048 (done: 20287.7%)
Pool Valid 415,492
Network Info
Difficulty 0.25000000
Activity: 81
lots of rejects here too+no transaction info or block info in becausepool.com and nor deposits into wallet.
been mining in becausepool for 2 hours already

Were you seeing the 'Accepted' as you are mining?

I've had 4 batches of coins hit my wallet so far from because pool. I also have some Confirmed coins sitting on CryptoPool which I tried for a few minutes but mostly been on because since it has less miners so I'll get more coins per block since there is less miner to split it with.

in the miner, i see the accepted shares vs stale shares
Activity: 910
If your looking for someone to develop a custom website for C-coin, i'm interested for a bounty!
heres an example of my last custom job:
pmc.cryptotycoons.com
I can either host it at a subdomain or send you source once project is complete. I'll also include a dedicated forum
Activity: 156
The cron job is only at block 6759 paid out so far and the current system block is 10876. I have confirmed coins so when the job catches up you should also see your coins.

Do you know if your coins per day calc is approximately correct or not?

With the current data they are correct. However, it will need time for the difficulty to adjust (the target is 1 coin every 10 minutes)

Why is there som many rejected share with this coin?
Round Shares 
Est. Shares 512 (done: 10712.3%)
Pool Valid 54,847
Your Valid 788
Pool Invalid 14,680 (21.11%)
Your Invalid 405 (33.95%)

This is also related with the difficulty, as currently a new block is found every few seconds.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
lots of rejects here too+no transaction info or block info in becausepool.com and nor deposits into wallet.

Were you seeing the 'Accepted' as you are mining?

I've had 4 batches of coins hit my wallet so far from because pool. I also have some Confirmed coins sitting on CryptoPool which I tried for a few minutes but mostly been on because since it has less miners so I'll get more coins per block since there is less miner to split it with.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5396478

Give it time people, things are are settling down

Yeah, not so sure about this coin, seems to be way too unstable.  I might bail soon.
Activity: 81
Why is there som many rejected share with this coin?
Round Shares 
Est. Shares 512 (done: 10712.3%)
Pool Valid 54,847
Your Valid 788
Pool Invalid 14,680 (21.11%)
Your Invalid 405 (33.95%)
Activity: 98
The cron job is only at block 6759 paid out so far and the current system block is 10876. I have confirmed coins so when the job catches up you should also see your coins.

Do you know if your coins per day calc is approximately correct or not?
Activity: 182
The Crypto Analyst
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
thats what i call ugly logo Wink
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Becausepool not shwing any coin credit on the frontend or in transaction.  Are we going to receive credit for this?  Or am I wasting my time and power??

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Big thanks to everyone supporting this. We want this to be a successful project, and you are all the people making this possible.

Now things are settling down:

We need your suggestions for the next update / release?

how about uploading the source to github ... mega is failing.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Big thanks to everyone supporting this. We want this to be a successful project, and you are all the people making this possible.

Now things are settling down:

We need your suggestions for the next update / release?
Becausepool not shwing any coin credit on the frontend or in transaction.  Are we going to receive credit for this?  Or am I wasting my time and power??
Pages:
Jump to: