Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CCrypto VPN - Unlimited, cheap, fast. From 0.0025 BTC/month - page 3. (Read 6645 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I now see you don't keep any logs and usage cannot be traced back to you.

Is it not possible this could be LE trying to snoop on us all? I know this is over-the-top slightly but if they controlled a few VPNs then they could follow exactly what you did, even though you thought you were anonymous? Im merely interested and not accusing in the slightest!

If the feedback coming in remains good, Ill consider joining too.
Activity: 33
Fixed a bug in our payment system asking for 0.2 btc when €2 worth of btc is actually around 0.075 btc.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
I'll buy a subscription later, this service looks great.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
Setting up the VPN was really easy. Just create an account (you don't even need an email), pay for it, download the configuration files, and you're done. I tested using paypal as payment, and it went through fine with no hiccups.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
The payment was done through Mt Gox, and the service is quite awesome. I'm pretty sure that the speeds were limited on my side too - +1 to Ccrypto VPN.
Activity: 12
Yeah,

As a beta tester, I confirm that the service work.
Bandwidth tests was amazing, not slow at all!
The website gives you a .tlbk file, for Mac. Just what I need. I'm happy with it!

Andy "Cubox" Pilate

EDIT: Typo
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I was one of the beta testers, +1 from me, works great
Activity: 33
Greetings!
After extensive weeks of private alpha testing and a few days of further alpha testing with a few selected applicants, we have finally launched our VPN! It is located at http://vpn.ccrypto.org/
We take PayPal, and Bitcoin, and have plans starting from €2/0.0025BTC a month, WITHOUT having to buy 12 months at a time.
We do not log any of your browsing, and you can even review our code on GitHub.

If you have any questions, especially how to install the VPN, consult our help section. If this fails, you can join us on IRC, #ccrypto on freenode, though we may be asleep. You can also message this account.

Update:
We now offer a free 3 days trial! just ask here, by email or on IRC to get one.
We also recently fixed multiple issues and have a new affiliate program!

http://ccrypto.org/vpn-home.png
Pages:
Jump to: