Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CCTalk.io - The Most Advanced Forum | We are Going to Replace Bitcointalk - page 8. (Read 3783 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
We are making separate section for Escrow Services [ https://cointalk.club/escrow-services/ ] and writing a few basic rules. We need your opinions about that.
Today I am going to announce my new forum: CoinTalk.Club

This forum was created nearly 1 year ago. I want to make this forum the major alternate of bitcointalk forum. All public suggestions are welcome. If you have restrictions when posting new announcement of your crypto currency, you can use our forum. Also, our forum will be usable for posting airdrops and bounty threads.

We will create our own crypto currency for this forum in near future.

Having an alternative forum to discuss about crypto currency is a good move.
This will make the forum less crowded, that will be a good and bad effect. The good will be the forum will be lighter and the bad will be need more time to gather more people for easier to spread information about crypto currency.
Thank you for your comment! I am agreed with your first statement but the second one is confusing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251

This forum was created nearly 1 year ago. I want to make this forum the major alternate of bitcointalk forum. All public suggestions are welcome. If you have restrictions when posting new announcement of your crypto currency, you can use our forum. Also, our forum will be usable for posting airdrops and bounty threads.

Having an alternative forum to discuss about crypto currency is a good move.
This will make the forum less crowded, that will be a good and bad effect. The good will be the forum will be lighter and the bad will be need more time to gather more people for easier to spread information about crypto currency.
We are making our forum more professional than others!

if you want create new altcoin and then youre forum can much member active in youre forum
you can follow letstalkbitcoin(LTB coin) about distribution coin

if youre open ico selling project only altcoin forum i think investor is not interest
Actually our plans are kinda same as LTB, but we didn't know about it. BTW thank you for letting us know about it.
And there will be no such thing like ICO or Crowdfunding. We are not interested in that. Our vision is growing the community and being the best alternative. We don't like crowdfunding for our project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

if you want create new altcoin and then youre forum can much member active in youre forum
you can follow letstalkbitcoin(LTB coin) about distribution coin

if youre open ico selling project only altcoin forum i think investor is not interest
Activity: 1078
We have added Google Map in our forum! Find it at the top menu!
You will be able to set your pin by selecting a location from your forum profile setting. Also you will be able to see our members on the map who has already set their locations. Enjoy!
Map Link: https://cointalk.club/index.php?action=googlemap

We have added Google Map in our forum! Find it at the top menu!
You will be able to set your pin by selecting a location from your forum profile setting. Also you will be able to see our members on the map who has already set their locations. Enjoy!
Map Link: https://cointalk.club/index.php?action=googlemap

You should try harder ,  before being able to make a bitcointalk alternative
You should be able to exceed the bitcoingarden if I see cointalk is almost the same as bitcoingarden

but its nice to , goodluck sir
Thank you. We are trying our best. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
You should try harder ,  before being able to make a bitcointalk alternative
You should be able to exceed the bitcoingarden if I see cointalk is almost the same as bitcoingarden

but its nice to , goodluck sir
Activity: 1078
I think I like the progression of the forum for now, but in few weeks I want to see how this would go, one has nothing to lose  joining the forum and being a founding member, if/when the forum becomes successful
Thank you for kind words. It's true that one has nothing to lose joining this forum but if we can succeed, you will get many benefits. Smiley
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I think I like the progression of the forum for now, but in few weeks I want to see how this would go, one has nothing to lose  joining the forum and being a founding member, if/when the forum becomes successful
Our YouTube integration has made it easy to create a perfect ANN thread with youtube videos. Enjoy!
An authentic source of motivation the ultimate reflection of determination.BEST WISHES FOR Coin.Talk.club .
thank you. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
An authentic source of motivation the ultimate reflection of determination.BEST WISHES FOR Coin.Talk.club .
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Sorry, but there are a lot of failed projects!
Pages:
Jump to: