Pages:
Author

Topic: {ANN} CDC|Cloudcoin 2.0 COMING - Ultimate Official Thread|TRADED ON BTER| - page 3. (Read 25609 times)

Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
Many millions  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy. Wanna buy?  Smiley
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
What you have been paying attention? How much of your stock?
"Dev-team" abandoned this coin a long time ago Smiley
The CDC team is not in operation? Even if the update forum information often, let us have the confidence, the best us informed of the progress of some CDC, CDC continued to operate. Kiss
Activity: 275
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Bter disabled CDC deposit. I think they are aware of the new fork. Let's wait and see if they will sort it out.

Noticed that earlier. Most likely something automated that detected the fork as trust on the new chain surpassed the existing one. CDC is back!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
Cloudcoin, names for cryptocurrencies seem to get dumber and dumber each day. Fail coin.

Moving on.
How many of you CDC, CDC is where the team development.
Bter disabled CDC deposit. I think they are aware of the new fork. Let's wait and see if they will sort it out.
CDC is now the production? Cry
CDC, what is the current situation? The BTER platform has no trading volume, we will persevere? Cry
legendary
Do you have some nodes?

Sure thing.

Code:
addnode=107.170.49.232
addnode=162.243.233.158
addnode=203.20.114.252
addnode=85.17.81.164
addnode=124.169.86.20

It's clients generating proof-of-stake blocks that will help this chain win, so it's important to open your client (or keep it open) around 9.5 days after you first mine.
Do you have some nodes?
legendary
DED !!! Get over it !

Actually, this coin has quietly been resurrected. If you're on the correct chain, you can even mine it.

If you can sync past block 238xxx you're on the "new" fork. If you can't, try deleting the blockchain (delete blk0001.dat, blkindex.dat, and all of database/ ) and restarting.

I must stress that this is not the current preferred chain, but because it is moving much faster it will overtake the official chain at some time in the near future.

A small amount of mining now, then leaving your client open to start generating proof-of-stake blocks about 9.5 days later, could pay off nicely in the long run.
Activity: 27
In the New Year right?
更新什么啊,CDC 是不是没有人管了啊
Activity: 182