Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💎💎💎 CDIAMONDCOIN 💎💎💎 CERTIFIED DIAMOND COIN 💎💎💎 - page 3. (Read 1136 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Diamonds like gold are just scam. The team from the Baltics only confirms this idea.
Activity: 154
alright,based on your whitepaper.
this project started in 2017,and in july 2018 you conducted a private sale.care to explain why did you create a twitter at july 27 2018 ? and until now it does not have any followers at all.
how can you sell it to any investor if nobody know about it ? i bet people won't spend their money into something that is not exist.
at least social media can prove us or other people about your existence.
but if you think it's not matter whether you have it or not,care to tell us how much you raised in private sale ?
of course with the wallet address,it's not a small matter.
because you create a project based on Diamond,'CERTIFIED DIAMOND COIN'.
it was not the first time i saw this,a couple years ago i saw someone built a project based on diamond.and then they're gone after conducted the ICO.
what is the difference between you and them ? what make you so special ?
Hello, we were carefully developing the project. We searched for jurisdiction and worked on the issues of developing the idea. Now the idea has been worked out and we are starting marketing. Evidence of what we started in 2017 is the registration of our domain name.
Yes, we are not the first who is going to create a diamond stable coin, but we solved all the problems, because of which other projects failed to realize the idea.
If any other questions appear, feel free to ask.
Hello, everyone interested. Please feel free to ask questions.
Can't wait for questions.
And what does it mean - CERTIFIED DIAMOND COIN? Who is certified? For what? What for?

Dear, ivaf thank you for your question:
The name of the stable coin – Certified diamond coin, represents the product and specifically the word ‘Certified’ comes from the Certicard:registered: diamond security case in which the diamond that backs up the value of the coin is packed in. Certicard:registered: is a security case produced by the company Certiline of Italy and it is a world-leading security and anti-counterfeiting system company. The case contains the diamond and its certificate – including diamond characteristics – weight in Carats, Diameter, Originality, Clarity range, Color range and a QR code that leads to more information.
You can check out how the case looks in our WhitePaper.
You can find more information here: https://www.certiline.com/products/certicard-for-diamonds/ (I am not sure this is needed).
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
And what does it mean - CERTIFIED DIAMOND COIN? Who is certified? For what? What for?
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
alright,based on your whitepaper.
this project started in 2017,and in july 2018 you conducted a private sale.care to explain why did you create a twitter at july 27 2018 ? and until now it does not have any followers at all.
how can you sell it to any investor if nobody know about it ? i bet people won't spend their money into something that is not exist.
at least social media can prove us or other people about your existence.
but if you think it's not matter whether you have it or not,care to tell us how much you raised in private sale ?
of course with the wallet address,it's not a small matter.
because you create a project based on Diamond,'CERTIFIED DIAMOND COIN'.
it was not the first time i saw this,a couple years ago i saw someone built a project based on diamond.and then they're gone after conducted the ICO.
what is the difference between you and them ? what make you so special ?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Main purpose of Diamond Network Project is to solve the volatility problems, using blockchain technology, in order to create a new type of cryptocurrency – stable coin, where each issued coin will be secured by a diamond of 0.04 carat.

Global polished diamond demand at wholesale level was accounted for almost $22 billion in 2014. The total value of the diamond jewelry market worldwide was some 80.1 billion U.S. dollars in 2016, showing an increase of approximately one billion U.S. dollars from the previous year. Unfortunately, diamond industry is still known for its problems and human rights abuse. Diamonds have funded brutal wars in countries such as Angola, Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Liberia, and Sierra Leone, resulting in the death and displacement of millions of people. There is a reason they are dubbed ‘Blood Diamonds’ or ‘Conflict Diamonds’.
Due to difference in social costs and natural costs the diamond price per carat, depending of the country of origin, can vary even 300% from the average, but after grading it is almost impossible to tell where it is from if the origin is not known. We believe that the diamond buyers have the right to know exactly what they buy - The Project will promote transparency and allow to determine the mine of origin, the true price of the diamond and provide future traceability of the gem.

Totally transparent diamond market that will be traceable, reliable and responsible. Digital Diamond Database and Gemstone Origin Verification service is being developed together with the SCS Global Services (Further SCS) research centre based in USA.
Origin Verification Technology links any diamond back to any mine, once baseline is established. SCS has the exclusive right of using this laser technology. It is backed by sophisticated, proprietary-software powered by the artificial intelligence. With the common goal of setting up the baseline (Diamond DNA) of each mine in the world SCSand DN are establishing a cooperation. So far more than 50 000 diamonds from 7 mining’s have been tested by SCS.

The utility token called DPT Diamond Platform Token, gives access to the platform and its services; DPT will also be used to pay the fees for the services. DPT is a subject of ICO.

The standardized security token called CDC which stands for Certified Diamond Coin is equal to 0.04 cts of diamond. CDC is a hybrid token: security token + payment token; fulfils the role of reserve currency and stable coin. CDC is considered a derivative, it underlies the Financial Market Regulations and the Anti-Money Laundering act. Diamond Network will release the token only after acquiring the License.
Pages:
Jump to: