Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CDX - Commodity Ad Network - page 7. (Read 12980 times)

cdx
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 02:45:45 PM
Can we get an explanation regarding this:

https://twitter.com/erikgeurts

Someone has called him at home and threatened him and his family. He then asked me to remove his name and photo of the Team which I immediately did. The only way I can explain his tweets is that he is trying to make sure that the threats don't continue.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 04, 2017, 11:15:47 AM
Can we get an explanation regarding this:

https://twitter.com/erikgeurts
Activity: 15
September 04, 2017, 11:12:46 AM
Quick question , say that the hardcap isn't reached what will happen with the remaining token? Will you guys just eliminate them and change the structure of the company or how will that work. If you guys could give more color on this subject it would be great. Thanks!
September 03, 2017, 01:59:42 PM
Our goal for the pre-sale was to raise $2m which we did. However, we have also received A LOT of complaints because of the short time-frame. Many people simply didn't have time to get in, so we decided to extend the pre-sale all the way through September 9, 2 PM UTC. After that the ICO kicks in, which will run until September 30, 2 PM UTC. Unless we sell all remaining CDX tokens before that time.

Having said that, since we have raised the minimum target which covers the most basic necessities, we are now starting up the project as per the roadmap. We will be posting bi-weekly progress reports on our blog, starting September 15. Please, subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media to keep up with what's going on with the project.

Thank you for your support!

This is unfair to those of us who went in on the pre-sale that ended on August 30th which has now been extended for two weeks.  And the bonus is still the same as it was for the real pre-sale?  That is total bullshit. You should reward your real pre-sale investors higher than current reward.  Already changing the rules and the ICO didn't even happen yet.  Unbelievable.
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
September 01, 2017, 08:53:11 AM
Our goal for the pre-sale was to raise $2m which we did. However, we have also received A LOT of complaints because of the short time-frame. Many people simply didn't have time to get in, so we decided to extend the pre-sale all the way through September 9, 2 PM UTC. After that the ICO kicks in, which will run until September 30, 2 PM UTC. Unless we sell all remaining CDX tokens before that time.

Having said that, since we have raised the minimum target which covers the most basic necessities, we are now starting up the project as per the roadmap. We will be posting bi-weekly progress reports on our blog, starting September 15. Please, subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media to keep up with what's going on with the project.

Thank you for your support!

Great. Nice to know there is still time to get involved.
I'm definately getting some CDX
Activity: 10
September 01, 2017, 05:59:19 AM
Can someone from the team please come on here & let us know what happens next please?
Did you raise enough?  What happens to our Eth id not?
Was the minimum target just for the pre-sale?
Will there now be a full ICO?
Have you contacted any exchanges to get the token listed?
Update please.

August 31, 2017, 10:52:15 PM
I see the pre-sale is closed.  Do we know how much was raised?
August 31, 2017, 07:55:07 PM
Hello , congrats on the close of the pre-sale , looks like you guys have reached the target. I was wondering if you guys could lay out the timeline for whats next and the dates we should be looking forward too. Also , was wondering what the update was on the live interviews you talked about doing and posting on the team section of the website.

Also , I watched the video with you and Steve with James the employee from google it was great.

https://youtu.be/6AUO8rh1aNE
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
August 31, 2017, 08:00:05 AM
can you explain this project more details. i wanna know this project. may be, also with another member.
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
August 31, 2017, 07:23:30 AM
What happens if you don't reach the Minimum Funding Target of $2m? We're so close.

Yeah, good question.
Please explain
Activity: 485
August 30, 2017, 10:41:08 PM
What happens if you don't reach the Minimum Funding Target of $2m? We're so close.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
August 30, 2017, 09:23:24 AM
Bonus of 100%! Hope I'm not late to the party!
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 09:19:30 AM
100% bonus? Investors should have the fastest connected during the first day of it on the exchange or you'd be late to dump the token. 100% this is going to be dumped to claim the 100% profit. This ICO is the most suspicious of all. I'm sure this team is a con.

Hi target link,

at start I thought the same.

But if you put it the other way around, you will see some similar ICOs.

"Bonus of 100%" is the same as "50% discount elsewhere".

From the marketing perspective, I like a bonus of 100% more.  Wink

Kind regards,
Zorro
Activity: 3
August 30, 2017, 04:45:26 AM
The coin is called Network. I am not sure whether there are some centralized rules regarding naming the coins. I have researched the most well-known coin listing sites before deciding on CDX. There was no mention of any other coin using this symbol. We'll see.

Its CoolDarkCoin that is confusing people I think. It appears to use both CCX and CDX as its denominator:

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/ccx/overview/BTC

Shouldnt be an issue on the Exchanges you've named so far though?

Speaking of which, any plans to get on the big decent exchanges with real volume like Bittrex?

Yes, we are planning to get in on larger exchanges as well. First we want to build our web portal. Then we will be reaching out to these exchanges. Late October is the earliest I can imagine doing so.

Thanks for the updates. Looking forward to good things ahead.
Activity: 485
August 30, 2017, 02:10:05 AM
100% bonus? Investors should have the fastest connected during the first day of it on the exchange or you'd be late to dump the token. 100% this is going to be dumped to claim the 100% profit. This ICO is the most suspicious of all. I'm sure this team is a con.

Few other popular ICOs have given 100% bonus too for presale. KICKICO comes to mind.
Activity: 3
August 29, 2017, 05:08:57 PM
The coin is called Network. I am not sure whether there are some centralized rules regarding naming the coins. I have researched the most well-known coin listing sites before deciding on CDX. There was no mention of any other coin using this symbol. We'll see.

Its CoolDarkCoin that is confusing people I think. It appears to use both CCX and CDX as its denominator:

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/ccx/overview/BTC

Shouldnt be an issue on the Exchanges you've named so far though?

Speaking of which, any plans to get on the big decent exchanges with real volume like Bittrex?
cdx
Activity: 29
August 29, 2017, 04:50:27 PM
Activity: 1
August 29, 2017, 02:08:34 PM
Hello!
I like your project and I would like to participate in pre-ICO, but I'm confused with the fact that the address address on the site -

0x6fff3806bbac52a20e0d79bc538d527f6a22c96b

differs from the address on bitcointalk -

0x6fFF3806Bbac52A20e0d79BC538d527f6a22c96b

As I understand the address itself is case-insensitive, and I can use any of them, right?

If so, anyway It's a little bit confusing.

May be it's better to use absolutely the same address?  Wink

Hope your project will be amazing!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
August 29, 2017, 01:17:24 PM
August 29, 2017, 12:54:39 PM
Hey , I'm glad that we were able to figure out the problem. I don't want you guys to end up getting scammed on your ICO lol. I read the white paper and the idea is great , I've been seeing plenty of content creators getting screwed by youtube and other platform, you guys are the perfect company at the right time, hoping you guys will succeed.

I'm already an investor , I just wanted to help you guys out , I'm pretty good at research. If you guys ever need some help let me know. The journey will be long and you guys will be going up against some big competition , but with the right mindset and diligence you guys will do well.

Again I'm glad we got this cleared up.
Pages:
Jump to: