Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CehhCoin (PoW ERC20) - page 4. (Read 14206 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 03:52:43 AM
Good job, will keep an eye on this. There's as much utility here as with most other tokens  Wink
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 03:46:15 AM
I checked my Wallet and there is 29 CEHH in it..

What do I do next ?

You already "own" those CEHH, but they aren't "mined". Until the first time you try to transfer them they will be actually added to the circulating supply. If you want to mine them now, send those 29 CEHH to yourself. If you want more, for memes or because it's like mining a coin without needing a GPU, generate new addresses and try to find some with higher balances. Mine them by sending the balance to yourself.

Ah yes I see.. Nice

I did one lot so have entered your little experiment. Smiley cost $3.42 USD so won't be doing that too many more times Wink

Hopefully among the first of a successful experiment. I think a lot can be learned from this.
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
February 15, 2018, 03:34:58 AM

What do I do next ?

You already "own" those CEHH, but they aren't "mined". Until the first time you try to transfer them they will be actually added to the circulating supply. If you want to mine them now, send those 29 CEHH to yourself. If you want more, for memes or because it's like mining a coin without needing a GPU, generate new addresses and try to find some with higher balances. Mine them by sending the balance to yourself.

Ah yes I see.. Nice

I did one lot so have entered your little experiment. Smiley cost $3.42 USD so won't be doing that too many more times Wink
February 15, 2018, 03:21:05 AM

What do I do next ?

Ah yes I see.. Nice
February 15, 2018, 03:16:31 AM

What do I do next ?

February 15, 2018, 03:09:51 AM

What do I do next ?
February 15, 2018, 03:09:20 AM
you are far-fetched that you can not possibly do  Cheesy

There is no reason for it not to work. Am I missing something?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
February 15, 2018, 03:06:11 AM
you are far-fetched that you can not possibly do  Cheesy
February 15, 2018, 03:00:36 AM
 /$$$$$$            /$$       /$$        /$$$$$$            /$$          
 /$$__  $$          | $$      | $$       /$$__  $$          |__/          
| $$  \__/  /$$$$$$ | $$$$$$$ | $$$$$$$ | $$  \__/  /$$$$$$  /$$ /$$$$$$$
| $$       /$$__  $$| $$__  $$| $$__  $$| $$       /$$__  $$| $$| $$__  $$
| $$      | $$$$$$$$| $$  \ $$| $$  \ $$| $$      | $$  \ $$| $$| $$  \ $$
| $$    $$| $$_____/| $$  | $$| $$  | $$| $$    $$| $$  | $$| $$| $$  | $$
|  $$$$$$/|  $$$$$$$| $$  | $$| $$  | $$|  $$$$$$/|  $$$$$$/| $$| $$  | $$
 \______/  \_______/|__/  |__/|__/  |__/ \______/  \______/ |__/|__/  |__/

Token address: 0x4f38f4229924bfa28d58eeda496cc85e8016bccc
Symbol: CEHH
Decimals: 0

In few words, CehhCoin takes airdrops to the next level. There is no snapshot. All addresses have CehhCoin (CEHH).

Each. And. Every. Single. Address.

So what's in it for me? Nothing. Deploying the contracted costed around 5 dollars. I'm in Computer Science, but I love Economics. Maybe what's in it for me is to see how this works out. This is like the DOGE version of tokens. This is were token mining starts. You might ask again, why? BUT WHY?!

Well, even if there can be a yuge amount of CEHH, you can't mine all of it for free. You need to find an address that has a decent amount. Then you need to send ETH to that address. (You have to be able to access that address, obviously.) Finally you transfer the CEHH to your personal wallet or whatever.

BUT WHY?! WHY IS IT POW?! Well, because the only way to access CEHH is by hashing private keys into addresses. If you like the amount that the address holds, you proceed as above. Otherwise, you keep trying.

The Etherscan people still need to do their listing thing, if they ever do. If you want to view the token on Etherscan: https://etherscan.io/address/0x4f38f4229924bfa28d58eeda496cc85e8016bccc

This is basically an Economics/ComputerScience/Meme experiment. I am not paying to list this token anywhere. There are no translations to be made. This is a community effort.

Regarding the problem people seem to have with accessing their tokens, keep in mind that for the time being CEHH is a custom token. In order to access it you need to add it in the corresponding interfaces.

Pages:
Jump to: