Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CELER [Masternodes Rewards 80%] [Own Cryptocurrency Exchange] [SECURE] - page 2. (Read 18334 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
With the idea and reliability of the team we can expect a great project in the future. However, the new project in the launch phase, with no product as well as sufficient evidence of technology implementation, carefully folow and update information about the project before investing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
succesfully syncronized, im mine 1000 coins and start a masternode, all ok
Ok for what? Is there a single way to exchange it?
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
succesfully syncronized, im mine 1000 coins and start a masternode, all ok
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
my wallet didn't sync, i have 8 active connection.  anybody can help me
Forget this coin, this was a SCAM. Even their website isn't accessible any more.
Activity: 68
ico is a form of calling for capital from investors when you want to develop a project. You have to spend some money to buy their pennies with the pennies they accept as bitcoin, etherum or some other penny.The airdrop, as far as I know, is a form of free cash distribution. For example, just sign up, help them promote the project, you will receive the corresponding coin from them. For example, u.cash, if you follow from the beginning and ref to receive more coins, you are rich. I know a free ico (airdrop) that you should join. It’s free, you just sign up and every day they help advertise it, you will get a coin of 20,000 coins per day if you help them or 140000 coins per week.You should try to know what airdrop is. It is marinecoin.You can read about the project as well as join the ico http://marineco.in.A penny that you can also put money into buying at f1cx.com.In the future you will be able to get rich from the coins you hunt at ico for free. What does not participate now when there is a chance! ???Marinecoin is an up and coming crypto currency.Marinecoin zero fees. Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence.You can find them on google or ask people who have entered the crypto market from 2013 to 2015The best thing that investors like us to hear is absolutely zero fees.Marinecoin is environmentally friendly with iodine.Marinecoin is a machine to machine.Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligenceMarinecoin has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.Marinecoin has become the coinmarketcap. Marinecoin has dev-less.Their team always responds very quickly. Very much in agreement with the community.Always support the community with every query they give.A coin with the abbreviation mtc.Right now, take a quick look!
my wallet didn't sync, i have 8 active connection.  anybody can help me
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
I hope celer coin will be good in the future, but I see developments from celer barely exist, developer celer no longer comment related developments from celer.
hope this project will success.

Hey, Developers, say me on what platform will project work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing.

It doesn't work!
Activity: 12

Hey, Developers, say me on what platform will project work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
This coin is SCAM! Just another useless masternode clone without any new features. Everyone who bought masternodes got scammed. Sorry guys!
Site and Blockchain don't work. What are you talking about (pool, project)?
Activity: 73
Welcome to pool:
http://poolchik.cloud
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://poolchik.cloud:4233 -u WALLET ADRESS -p c=CELER
0.5% fee

I my opinion this is terrific project with an interesting future. We will see like it will grow because and their service is  useful for many users in the world!

Are you team members who escape with my money? Do you know celer stopped blockchain?
I think this is just another MN scam. I still havn't received my signature bounty. Dev sold some MNs I think and thats it. Last Active:   March 30, 2018, 01:15:31 PM
But if we will allow it to be continued a lot of customers will suffer. Let's trace members of CELER and give them massage!
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
I think this is just another MN scam. I still havn't received my signature bounty. Dev sold some MNs I think and thats it. Last Active:   March 30, 2018, 01:15:31 PM
It looks like we have been gotten!
Pages:
Jump to: