Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN] Celestial [CELS] ASIC & GPU Resistant [POW] Cycle Based Difficulty⭐ - page 2. (Read 23909 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 5
Oh you're right, somehow posted my raw file.
You can take a look at it now Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 0

Would you please edit the automated translation to common readable German?
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
French translation done: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48057680

CKjhyLaizZ8HSbdsqphkCGBKYqEHY3evHaRMo7prDVFyjWoGSuB8ECtRxAFDDnxSrLAZKT1Cu9WxN9X ogXknRuThUrpr2GC
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
Windows miner crashes with error:

2018-Nov-17 00:30:13.484971 INFO    [Miner] Found block for difficulty 5386460
2018-Nov-17 00:30:13.500596 WARNING [MinerManager] Couldn't submit block: 7a9c07a0b57895d70ee3c504afc3c97549a033f9e7fcb76d6af9e280a1aabec8, reason: TcpConnector::connect, socket failed, result=10055,
2018-Nov-17 00:30:13.516221 WARNING [MinerManager] Couldn't get block template: TcpConnector::connect, socket failed, result=10055,

How to resolve this?

This happens when your daemon isnt working. If you are using a local daemon restart it if you are using a remote daemon maybe try a different one.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Windows miner crashes with error:

2018-Nov-17 00:30:13.484971 INFO    [Miner] Found block for difficulty 5386460
2018-Nov-17 00:30:13.500596 WARNING [MinerManager] Couldn't submit block: 7a9c07a0b57895d70ee3c504afc3c97549a033f9e7fcb76d6af9e280a1aabec8, reason: TcpConnector::connect, socket failed, result=10055,
2018-Nov-17 00:30:13.516221 WARNING [MinerManager] Couldn't get block template: TcpConnector::connect, socket failed, result=10055,

How to resolve this?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Any news about the coin?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi
Is there a pool available for this coin yet?
At the current hash, solo mining is completely pointless.
J

Our coin is pool resistant which relates back to our goal of making it as difficult as possible for one body to even control a small percent of the network. Decentralization is the priority.

Hello guys
Can you please put a decent guide to mine for windows
I have try all and I still cannot mine

I will give merit if the guide is a good one

Thanks

I have created a documentation here that includes Windows guides for nodes and mining: https://celestial-cash.readthedocs.io/en/latest/. I will expand upon the documentations contents over the next few weeks.
so i will ask again, what is the point of solo mining this coin at the current hashrate / diff...it will take a top end cpu days to find even 1 block, if you are extremely lucky.

not sure what youre talking about....im mining on an i5 (only 4 threads), an i3, a pentium and an celeron and i find 3-6 blocks a day....hardly top end

Hi,

That's exactly the issue with solo mining, i'm hitting it with an o/c'd Ryzen 1800X 15 threads and am lucky to get 1 block in 24 hours, that's the random nature of solo mining, also depends enormously on thing like lag (ping) etc, which you have no control over.
So far in the last 6 days I have mined only 4 blocks flat out.
You are quite lucky (or I am very unlucky).
J
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
Hi
J

Our coin is pool resistant which relates back to our goal of making it as difficult as possible for one body to even control a small percent of the network. Decentralization is the priority.

Hello guys

Thanks

I have created a documentation here that includes Windows guides for nodes and mining: https://celestial-cash.readthedocs.io/en/latest/. I will expand upon the documentations contents over the next few weeks.
so i will ask again, what is the point of solo mining this coin at the current hashrate / diff...it will take a top end cpu days to find even 1 block, if you are extremely lucky.

not sure what youre talking about....im mining on an i5 (only 4 threads), an i3, a pentium and an celeron and i find 3-6 blocks a day....hardly top end
copper member

What is the reason for this error message?
Miner need to restart?

Looks pretty normal those green messages just report your current hashrate.

How do you mine on Ubuntu?

I cant run "Celestial-Wallet"  erros, but can run Celestiald..what next please
J

I added a linux tutorial to the documentation https://celestial-cash.readthedocs.io/en/latest/.

Also I will release an update for the GUI Walle later tonight I have been fixing a few small issues over the past few days.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
thailand translation  reserved
How do you mine on Ubuntu?

I cant run "Celestial-Wallet"  erros, but can run Celestiald..what next please
J
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist

What is the reason for this error message?
Miner need to restart?
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
I saw a number of coins that also claimed protection from ASIC and GPU farms. But after a while all these statements were refuted. You use a very good POW algorithm, but do you have enough skills and experience to quickly change the algorithm and eliminate errors in the wallets? Will you apply for a paid listing and where will you get the funds for payment?
At times the difficulty can be hard but our coin's difficulty will fluctuate no matter the number of miners. Our coin has a cycle based difficulty, in other words the difficulty will get hard for a few hours then get easy for the next few hours no matter the number of miners. At the moment Celestial's main use is to mine but big picture our goal is to be as decentralized as possible and by only allowing solo mining with CPU's that achieves our goal.
Difficulty not depends of network hashrate?
Now I get 2 blocks per day in solo mining...
So if it so happens that this coin will became very popular and it's network will be as huge as Ethereum network... I still will get 2 blocks per day in solo mining?

Just wondering, how many coins do you get for your 2 blocks a day please?
If I'm not mistaken 1 block = 100 coins... So 2 blocks = 200 coins...
I mine a few days so not so much coins I've get )

Thankyou
At times the difficulty can be hard but our coin's difficulty will fluctuate no matter the number of miners. Our coin has a cycle based difficulty, in other words the difficulty will get hard for a few hours then get easy for the next few hours no matter the number of miners. At the moment Celestial's main use is to mine but big picture our goal is to be as decentralized as possible and by only allowing solo mining with CPU's that achieves our goal.
So if it so happens that this coin will became very popular and it's network will be as huge as Ethereum network... I still will get 2 blocks per day in solo mining?

If I'm not mistaken 1 block = 100 coins... So 2 blocks = 200 coins...
I mine a few days so not so much coins I've get )

copper member
Hi
J

Hello guys

Thanks

Hi
J

Hello guys

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: