Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💥 CETO 💥 Token For CETO Platform 💥 Available on Mercatox - page 5. (Read 5266 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Nice Project. İ hope u will do it Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Reserved for future updates. What about the whitepaper?  Will it upload to the website?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
waves token ? why not...
already retweet and also regsitered..
thanks..
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
im going to wait for more news and updates. great one.
Activity: 137
i already registered in the airdrop and waiting further more info. about your new project. thanks
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
always all time,nice to be here
Activity: 56
when open ico selling dev
and how much price ceto token in ico selling
ICO will open on Jan-Feb, the date for ICOs are not fixed yet.

The people who are saying Waves is not good idea for them we are coming with some good news
Can you give more details about your project? Thanks
Sorry, but NO, We will come with a whitepaper and other details very soon.
why Waves Token?  Undecided make it on Ethereum  Wink

From what I see Waves tokens are worth nothing. This is a fraction of a dollar for a token. I think this is cheap to issue a token on Waves platform.

There are some reasons why we selected waves,

Waves wallet and token are very easy to use.
Waves take few seconds to sent tokens to others.
Waves have their own exchange platform(DEX).

Do you have any more information about when you may be listed on an exchange? 

We have not spoken to the exchanges right now, but we will start talking about listing at the end of the second round of Airdrop.
Joined the airdrop, excited to see what comes from this project. Also followed you on twitter and retweeted out the airdrop, do you think that you will have it listed on any other exchanges in the future besides the two that you listed? Best of luck with the project either way op!

This three exchanges are our first priority but we will also try to get listed on HitBTC, litebit and kucoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
joined airdrop thank hope become a great project  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 98
Interesting and promissing. Wait for more update. Hope this project will be successful  Wink
Activity: 169
reserved Indonesian translation if needed..so many erc20 token nowadays i can finally found my waves😬😬
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
Reserved Russian-language translation if you need
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Hello, Dev!

Please give more information about the token! What is its purpose? What is its difference from many other tokens? Will there be White Paper? What does the word "platform" mean in its name and how does it relate to the fact that it is a token on the Waves platform? Should it be understood that a own new blockchain will be created later, and Waves are used only at the distribution stage?
Activity: 82
I'm coming, I see this project is very potential, good luck
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
From what I see Waves tokens are worth nothing. This is a fraction of a dollar for a token. I think this is cheap to issue a token on Waves platform.
Having waves token mostly just for collection, not worth for selling. Seems already dead since it started, or maybe this one will be different.
Pages:
Jump to: