Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CFN] ConfessionCoin | Secrets are better shared | NEW WALLET NOVEMBER 6 - page 13. (Read 37619 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Secrets are better shared
Just go to mining pool on their website.  I am currently mining.  It is working fine but this thread is just not explaining well enough.

Very sorry, we ran into unexpected difficulties and caused a small delay for the launch.  We apologize about the communication problem.  Now that the site is up, please let us know if any questions.
Activity: 144
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
building now, load up your wallet and point your miners to any of the three ports listed above and you will be mining shortly!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Just go to mining pool on their website.  I am currently mining.  It is working fine but this thread is just not explaining well enough.
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Activity: 630
WTF!

WHAT IS THE RPCPORT FOR GOD SAKE?!?
Activity: 294
ITS UP!!!!
The website is up?
... I don't care. This is not what we are waiting.

And anyway every link is passworded.
EDIT: Work fine now
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 623
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hopefully still up to get in on this.
Activity: 308
Technical difficulties, please be patient  Grin Will be up shortly!
OK countdown is over... still nada?
Greetings everyone,

This coin will be added to http://www.onebtcplace.com as soon as source code is released

No signups required simply point your ConfessionCoin address to one of the three ports below!

URL (difficulty 8 ): stratum+tcp://stratum.onebtcplace.com:3843
URL (Variable difficulty ): stratum+tcp://stratum.onebtcplace.com:6843
URL (difficulty 256): stratum+tcp://stratum.onebtcplace.com:9843

ONEBTCPLACE uses the PROP (proportional) reward system. 1% of the total block reward gets paid to the pool while the remaining block reward gets paid to the miners. Payouts are automatically sent every 60 seconds after block confirms.

If this coin or ANY of our coins maintain 25 or more workers for a 24 hour period, one miners address will be picked at random to receive the 1% block reward fee for an entire week! So start mining at http://www.onebtcplace.com today!

Full Dedicated Servers
DDOS Protected
SSL
Servers located in Dallas Texas
Dedicated support staff
We are following the countdown on the website. Sorry for the discrepancy, we will confess as soon as it is up!

I assume that means you are using a PC in a non DST area then?

Also, can you tell us which pool is ready at launch?
We are following the countdown on the website. Sorry for the discrepancy, we will confess as soon as it is up!
Activity: 294
The last coin launch I've participated in was a fail (CIV) I hope for a better luck this time.
Pages:
Jump to: