Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Charlie Murphy Token - Waves - AIRDROP - RIP - page 4. (Read 7381 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
this is as asset on waves blockchain? do i am right dev?  could ather people make another asset same as yours and called the same name?  thanks for the info

For the time being it is a waves asset, other people can create a token with the same name however will not see the real Charlie Murphy Tokens for sale or for purchase on the waves exchange, only their fake asset. Update, I'm currently testing this, looks like there is room for confusion, I will post an update shortly.

The real asset can be verified form the Waves Identifier: 6fRdUJxfNqPuNJVyP8LLRYDuc7r8Tym1xgEcJrdFdP8t

Asset details: http://i.imgur.com/Ml8kpkl.png

The original wallet that the waves were distributed from is 3P7hGa2BfgHcFCWX4VjC324P6DkFdCvngAg and can be seen on http://www.wavesgo.com/.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
this is as asset on waves blockchain? do i am right dev?  could ather people make another asset same as yours and called the same name?  thanks for the info
Activity: 518
Merit: 265

BTW I am using android waves wallet app,so I can't can send my charlie Murphy tokens to other wallet ?if yes then how??thanks
Your transaction failed as you did not pay enough has to execute the transaction. Ensure  that you have sufficient waves balance to pay the transaction fee.
Update

Some people missed out on the airdrop however rest assured there are further opportunities coming up, you have not missed out. The longer term vision is to allow for Charlie Murphy to be traded outside of waves and on many exchanges and P2P.

I ended up giving away all tokens including the founders rewards. Just have a few left that have already been claimed.

Longer term vision is to take Charlie Murphy Tokens further than just a memorial coin and see how far it can go, this will include a token swap to allow for mass adoption. The airdrop was in much higher demand than anticipated  Smiley

I will come up with a structure to maintain the low supply of the tokens but increase adoption and liquidity. Will include allocations for bounties and founders rewards that wasn't really planned out this time round, but at the same time honor Charlie Murphy!!!! Will reward early airdrop supporters and include those who missed out. Dates have not been locked in yet however roadmap plans are being made.

Stay tuned.
Activity: 909
Where can I find the market for this token?
dont think you will find any market at the moment, dev will come up with new roadmap and we will know something more about! just wait....
Is there was any place where we can exchange our tokens? What is price of 1 token in market now? On waves website i saw they said we can get waves from bitrex and tidex but when i try to add wavews in tidex its occur error>>>..
Or is there was any other way to convert our tokens in bitcoin or any other crypto currency?

When you download the waves chrome app, you have options for depositing waves or btc etc. When there you can buy waves with btc. You don't need waves though to sell your Charlie Murphie Tokens. You can also deposit BTC and buy more tokens.
BTW I am using android waves wallet app,so I can't can send my charlie Murphy tokens to other wallet ?if yes then how??thanks

i am used android wallet is good can send any token or murphy to other wallet no problem .
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
dont think you will find any market at the moment, dev will come up with new roadmap and we will know something more about! just wait....
Is there was any place where we can exchange our tokens? What is price of 1 token in market now? On waves website i saw they said we can get waves from bitrex and tidex but when i try to add wavews in tidex its occur error>>>..
Or is there was any other way to convert our tokens in bitcoin or any other crypto currency?

When you download the waves chrome app, you have options for depositing waves or btc etc. When there you can buy waves with btc. You don't need waves though to sell your Charlie Murphie Tokens. You can also deposit BTC and buy more tokens.

Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
RIP Charlie, you was really good man
Activity: 380
Hi @Mkbvs2643,
Can you introduce to us, who people of your team work to dvelopment this project? or you just alone?
Thanks

Yeah it's just a one person team, myself a crypto enthusiast living the dream, a trader, I live in crypto land 24/7, may Charlie Murphy rest in heaven!

Wow...awesome, the project has developt just alone.
You rock man, great jobs!
the project did not start yet , we sont know anything! Grin

Yes still early stages, will continue to work on the roadmap
Hi dev what is your plans , when do you think to release the roadmap? do you have any website where we can have a look at? it will be nice to get some more info about your coins! thanks
Hi @Mkbvs2643,
Can you introduce to us, who people of your team work to dvelopment this project? or you just alone?
Thanks

Yeah it's just a one person team, myself a crypto enthusiast living the dream, a trader, I live in crypto land 24/7, may Charlie Murphy rest in heaven!

Yes still early stages, will continue to work on the roadmap
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Hi @Mkbvs2643,
Thanks

Activity: 430
Hi @Mkbvs2643,
Thanks

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
Please dev dont forget about me. I need to figure out this waves platform as soon as I have 20 minutes to myself. Hopefully sometime today and i will request my airdrop. Thanks dev.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.
Hi @Mkbvs2643,
Thanks

Activity: 430
Hi @Mkbvs2643,
Thanks
how join your slack ? nothing invitation?

I'll disable slack for now, until the project grows there is more of a demand for it.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Missed it completely due to long time absence.
Pages:
Jump to: