Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 180. (Read 321514 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I think I could have a pool up within 24 hours if people are interested
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
waste of tme without pool.
No it's not. When the pools come, so will the bot nets.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello! Send me a message.
Well, I'll just let it run overnight, hopefully it won't kill my laptop, and maybe by morning I'll have some chain coin ^_^

i doubt it will kill your laptop it is not as hard as scrypt or sha256
The fan sure spooled up >.> .. also running a script miner at the same time, so I am kind of double dipping

i read info about the BOINC and the Protein folding, when the cpu is at 100% the gpu performance goes down. Is it true in your case?
With this particular algorithm, I see no net loss to GPU hashing output. With some other scrypt based coins, I do at times see a loss of hashing power, when also mining in the wallet.

Well, starting the chaincoin miner put my GPUs on their arse, I was running them at 720kh/s each, but they fell to 200kh/s once I kicked in the cpu miner.

thought so... well.. its been hours and still 1 block... when there was no people around
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
waste of tme without pool.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Well, I'll just let it run overnight, hopefully it won't kill my laptop, and maybe by morning I'll have some chain coin ^_^

The fan sure spooled up >.> .. also running a script miner at the same time, so I am kind of double dipping

i read info about the BOINC and the Protein folding, when the cpu is at 100% the gpu performance goes down. Is it true in your case?
With this particular algorithm, I see no net loss to GPU hashing output. With some other scrypt based coins, I do at times see a loss of hashing power, when also mining in the wallet.

Well, starting the chaincoin miner put my GPUs on their arse, I was running them at 720kh/s each, but they fell to 200kh/s once I kicked in the cpu miner.
found block number 5!
do you use .conf from 1st page?
still nothing.
Activity: 887
CNi3k2wdocotJCotkyjKU4H9Ctxs38fdwU

thanks
Activity: 252
CUHW4EyEyxX1DWNtoZ39YhwVJwJHHfFS5g

thanks
Activity: 253
Let's Boolberry
i've got it from CKVLBzKcd5pKHi5Pz6EAjG82x3hJghnw3j
thx
Let's Boolberry
CKVLBzKcd5pKHi5Pz6EAjG82x3hJghnw3j
someone send some coins,i want to know does my wallet working
thx
Activity: 887
found block number 5!
Activity: 238
vovan115
Cb6V3VQD147Xv4driaYGgpbSsiPdiJpVtG

Thanks you  Wink
ive found 4 blocks worth.
started about 30 minutes after launch. found 2 right away on the desktop, then 1 on desktop ten minutes later, and then 1 on laptop about 5 minutes ago.
Let's Boolberry
does anyone found a block?
Activity: 406
Hello! Send me a message.

no blocks for 30 min with 4 cpu 100 kh/s each..
Activity: 236
someone find any block?

I found one almost right away, with just my laptop!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
its not possible to compete with botnets, cpu coins need in pools at start
Jump to: