Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 96. (Read 321645 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 250
max lee is just online livestream. HODL FOR LIFEEEEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeezs02yBD4
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Random Tandems on now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWkEABBTYEk

If you're demoralized about CHC, please come to this channel and see how strong the community is.

Very impressed, this guys ready to die for chain coins and putting his rep on the line.
I know, I love Random.  He's even showing a screenshot of his Cryptopia account in real time.  I don't know what else people expect.
Advanced HODL Technology Experiement - Success in My View
Can you explain in detail what kind of high technology is behind your "advanced HODL Technology" ?
Sounds very modern, I saw a lot of youtube videos saying everyone can be a millionaire with that "technology"  Cheesy
Advanced HODL Technology is kind of humorous way of saying that we have a community that is committed to holding CHC (not selling) no matter what.  If you don't know about HODL, it is a meme that comes from another post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-am-hodling-375643

Advanced HODL Technology(R) is coined by HighOnCoins - a YouTuber named Max.  He is spearheading the CHC movement.  BTW, the CHC movement isn't a scam, it is real.  

I'm listening to Random Tandem's channel, and they have been in contact with the Chaincoin Developers.  They're talking about it now.  They are coming back because CHC has come back alive.  The developers are saying "HODL" (I'm not kidding)!

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Random Tandems on now:

If you're demoralized about CHC, please come to this channel and see how strong the community is.

Very impressed, this guys ready to die for chain coins and putting his rep on the line.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Can you explain in detail what kind of high technology is behind your "advanced HODL Technology" ?
Sounds very modern, I saw a lot of youtube videos saying everyone can be a millionaire with that "technology"  Cheesy
Activity: 10
i am still holding also. havenot sold a single coin even at the top.
Most of you sound like this coin didn't make you money either you are having basic trading problems. CHC made me 200% profit + I'm having one masternode activated for this day even I jumped in after few first pumps.
What is the problem in cashing out 100-200% of your CHC money, and left coins hold for week, month or year? In this way you can afford your CHC even if prize drops to 1 satoshi, because you cashed out some time earlier. You never know what will happen to this coin, but with DEV back we would have nice steady prize around 10$. We can't forget 6$ ATH which is very good achievement for this fresh HODL movement and coin. There are some cosmetic changes by side of DEVs in last 3 days. https://github.com/chaincoin?tab=overview&from=2017-07-01&to=2017-07-19 You just check out. As we have higher volume and prize keeps settling around 2$ it is great opportunity for developers to come back and make some new changes to CHC or just let people to feel sense of security trading this coin.
There were some reports about Bittrex and Poloniex adding CHC Exchange to their services in the next weeks. I could not find any legit source confirmation but it would electrize hype, volume, community and prize.

SIMPLE RULES:
- DONT BUY HIGH WITHOUT HODLING PURPOSES
- EVEN YOU BOUGHT HIGH ON ATH THE BEST WAY IS TO WAIT TO PRIZE GET BACK EITHER JUMP TO OTHER THING SURE PROFIT LIKE RECOVERY OF MAINSTREAM COINS (ETH, BTC, LTC)
- HODL YOUR COINS BUT MAKE SURE YOU CASHED OUT 100% PROFIT THEN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE YOUR LEFT CHC EVEN IF YOU NEVER SELL
- EVEN IF COIN CRASHES TO 1 SATOSHI YOU MADE SOME MONEY EARLIER SO YOU DO NOT LOSE SINGLE 1$
- TREND IS YOUR FRIEND VERY IMPORTANT RULE
- BUY LOW CASHOUT HIGH / HOLD IF CASHED OUT ALREADY
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
anyone know why /r/chaincoin is private now?
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
NEM (XEM) Top Coin
what's happen for chain coin ?? it drop 50% to less than 1.5$  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Angry
Random Tandems on now:

Hope so, i'll still hodl for the cause.

I just hope dev updates more frequently only so much max can do. The new site is actually pretty good for chain coins.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
if you look at the richlist , those few ppl that have millions . have not touch the accounts in ages . hope they lost the the passwords lol
m33
legendary
arent u angry max lied to you that it's just a temporary  correction ?
No, honestly believe that Max is the real deal. I don't think he's lying or a scam artist. I do think that Max is trying to remain optimistic in the face of this decline.  But understand that HOLDers are much more than Max.  I was connected to the Random Tandems Discord channel and there were about 100 people when the price was going up.  

The huge question is whether that community has the patience the maturity to not panic and hold together.  If we get through this, there is a good chance that on the other side, we'll look back at this as just the beginning.  All coins go through this, including bitcoin.

i hope so for the sake of those that pump in the money at the highs
No, honestly believe that Max is the real deal. I don't think he's lying or a scam artist. I do think that Max is trying to remain optimistic in the face of this decline.  But understand that HOLDers are much more than Max.  I was connected to the Random Tandems Discord channel and there were about 100 people when the price was going up.  

The huge question is whether that community has the patience the maturity to not panic and hold together.  If we get through this, there is a good chance that on the other side, we'll look back at this as just the beginning.  All coins go through this, including bitcoin.

It is easy to be demoralized when you see the price dropping.  I know that, I feel the same.  I was so excited and it is kind of a let down.  But is important to realize that the experiment has already succeeded in the most important way.  The hardest part of any coin is moving out of the noise, and CHC in the top 100, which is a remarkable achievement by any measure.

And the masternodes are still growing at a good pace, which means the network is that much stronger.

The big question in my mind is this: can HODLers control enough coins to stabilize the price?  This is the big question.  We don't know for sure because we don't know how many coins are in HODLer control.  

What I see is over the next few weeks the price continuing to fall, until we reach the point that the HODLers can accumulate that critical mass of coins.  From that point, there would be nothing stopping systematic price rise because the available coins would be constrained.

At this point, it is the long hard work ahead.  I'd like to see CHC on Shapeshift.io and supported by Jaxx Wallet, just for starters.  We need to focus on the utility of the coin and go the way of DASH.  

As I've written elsewhere, the key difference with CHC is the community.  The coin has good features, but that doesn't matter, so long as the community stays strong, the coin stays strong.  Like fiat, it is a matter of belief.

BTW in case you could not guess, I'm HODLing forever.  I have my five masternodes running now, and I've generated about 50 CHC thus far.

you guys are fun , like the spirt . are you guys still buy at 50,000 sats???

good time to get in the chain gang
m33
legendary

It is easy to be demoralized when you see the price dropping.  I know that, I feel the same.  I was so excited and it is kind of a let down.  But is important to realize that the experiment has already succeeded in the most important way.  The hardest part of any coin is moving out of the noise, and CHC in the top 100, which is a remarkable achievement by any measure.

And the masternodes are still growing at a good pace, which means the network is that much stronger.

The big question in my mind is this: can HODLers control enough coins to stabilize the price?  This is the big question.  We don't know for sure because we don't know how many coins are in HODLer control.  

What I see is over the next few weeks the price continuing to fall, until we reach the point that the HODLers can accumulate that critical mass of coins.  From that point, there would be nothing stopping systematic price rise because the available coins would be constrained.

At this point, it is the long hard work ahead.  I'd like to see CHC on Shapeshift.io and supported by Jaxx Wallet, just for starters.  We need to focus on the utility of the coin and go the way of DASH.  

As I've written elsewhere, the key difference with CHC is the community.  The coin has good features, but that doesn't matter, so long as the community stays strong, the coin stays strong.  Like fiat, it is a matter of belief.

BTW in case you could not guess, I'm HODLing forever.  I have my five masternodes running now, and I've generated about 50 CHC thus far.

you guys are fun , like the spirt . are you guys still buy at 50,000 sats???
too much panic sellers Shocked
m33
legendary
im looking at a price just 5 mins ago , that same price has lost 20 btc in buy support , looks like the support is pulling out already
m33
legendary

yes you are correct , it did bring chc to a new high , but it cost alot of ppl real money , any high coins that climbs that fast , will have an even faster fall
Pages:
Jump to: