Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CHEAPCOIN [CHEAP] [DO FEW THINGS AND DO THEM WELL] [COINEXCHANGE] - page 9. (Read 14467 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I bet some exchanges will come asap. looks good
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
 Grin

Thanks, cheap received and wallet is staking now Smiley

Good to hear.  Wink

Yes, and my efforts are not fruitless: 2 cheapcoins till now, not bad  Smiley Grin Cool
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
what a pity, I forgot to write the CHEAP address on the email subject so I don't get any CHEAP in the airdrop Sad.

Dev, I think you should cancel that rule, many of us are left out for this reason. It would be a good gesture with all those who have believed in this project.

To me it was quite clear how to apply, and it was made in a genius way.
So simple, but also so good to wrote address on subject, that was that kind of mistake that most user will do when they don't read 20 seconds the rules.

So, good job dev.

I understand his position, it is my first airdrop and I am not very familiar with English, the translator is not always perfect, I just say it is a silly mistake for the emotion. I accept the ruling but it would be  a good gesture.

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Good to hear.  Wink
what a pity, I forgot to write the CHEAP address on the email subject so I don't get any CHEAP in the airdrop Sad.

Dev, I think you should cancel that rule, many of us are left out for this reason. It would be a good gesture with all those who have believed in this project.

To me it was quite clear how to apply, and it was made in a genius way.
So simple, but also so good to wrote address on subject, that was that kind of mistake that most user will do when they don't read 20 seconds the rules.

So, good job dev.
Activity: 15

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Airdrop ? Dev please Smiley

KDbwesfAteEo9h4yfF4ohvVtWVGLm2TvzE

please minimize dropping address here mate. Smiley I guess, youre already late with the airdrop.

Oh well, thanks for your help.
Don't post address,airdrop is already ended a few days ago.  Wink
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
Also same question: how to join the airdrop? It's not good there's no strict rules.
me too want ask the same question
i hope not wan to late join airdrop
Activity: 742
Also same question: how to join the airdrop? It's not good there's no strict rules.
Activity: 644

please minimize dropping address here mate. Smiley I guess, youre already late with the airdrop.
Activity: 546

Activity: 1092
Someone with the relevant information should add coin here, https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote. Free for voting
Cheapcoin will not be cheap on exchange i think.....
with about 1000 users and holders of the coin, hitting an exchange can be really fast, i vote per-day on tradesatoshi
then the price shall be determined by the forces of demand and supply.

True, nowadays were everything pump, this could be another coffecoin pump.
i'm also sending yobit request once a day
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I missed the airdrop because I just found the thread but I love the colors and design of the OP and the coin is a good supply, not too much or too little. I would love to do some promotion if there is a bounty bag still going and I sent a pm. I hope the project really takes off.  Smiley
Activity: 31
I'm sorry Dev. I did not get my coins
Activity: 1092
with about 1000 users and holders of the coin, hitting an exchange can be really fast, i vote per-day on tradesatoshi
then the price shall be determined by the forces of demand and supply.
Activity: 569

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
reserve indonesia translate dev
Pages:
Jump to: