Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinnamon Coin 1.4.1 (CIN) No PreMine (POW )& POS TRADE ON COINS-E - page 5. (Read 29924 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Do I need to buy a desktop to mine cinnamon coin or I need to purchase separate equipment? I would love to be able to mine a coin like this one as it is nice and new but have no clue how I would start. What is the easiest way and cheapest way for a noob to start mining with limited space? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
Re 'what should i do to fix this / I can't mine at this difficulty'

... You are using a screenshot that has a date from December 9 ...
As of now , December 11 2013 difficulty is about 4 or just above.(300 to 400k scrypt)
Difficulty retargets every block. The coin was hit with a network rate over 400 mhs last night.
Network rate just under 40mhs now.
I am mining on a single 7970 , solo , maybe I will hit a block tonight?

Give it a shot. Your hash rate is lower but still possible.
I generally prefer solo mining to pooled mining.

I sent you some coins to get you started.

If you cannot mine at a difficulty for any coin based on your hash rate mine another coin.

Not trying to discourage you but there are many coins to mine.

Perhaps another has a difficulty level to suit you.  Best wishes.

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Not sure why difficulty displayed incorrectly there in cg miner !
I know the client was displaying correct difficulty on command line with 'getmininginfo'

I am solomining now with difficulty about 3
Cg miner shows 258k (which is about right for scrypt based coin)

Let me know if still having issues. I'm sending you some coins as a thanks for bringing to my attention!

Sorry you had trouble , I prefer cg miner 3.1 for solomining.
I was hitting some blocks but this past weekend popularity seems to have taken off.
Difficulty is now 32.15
The whole network had been running between 5-10 mhs with a few spikes since launch.
Last night it was over 100 mhs.... 
Solomining may be tough right now depending on what you run, I only have a single 7970 :-)

im trying to solo mine with bfgminer and i get this: blktmpl error: Unrecognized block version, and not allowed to reduce or force it. whatis it and how do i fix it
does this look correct

if the diff is 32 why does cgminer show 146M?
[/quote]
[/quote]

What should I do to fix this. I can't mine at this diff. Sad
legendary

Not sure why difficulty displayed incorrectly there in cg miner !
I know the client was displaying correct difficulty on command line with 'getmininginfo'

I am solomining now with difficulty about 3
Cg miner shows 258k (which is about right for scrypt based coin)

Let me know if still having issues. I'm sending you some coins as a thanks for bringing to my attention!

I was hitting some blocks but this past weekend popularity seems to have taken off.
Difficulty is now 32.15
The whole network had been running between 5-10 mhs with a few spikes since launch.
Solomining may be tough right now depending on what you run, I only have a single 7970 :-)

im trying to solo mine with bfgminer and i get this: blktmpl error: Unrecognized block version, and not allowed to reduce or force it. whatis it and how do i fix it
does this look correct
[/quote]

[/quote]
Check the block crawler here
difficulty just over 32

Yea, it really went up last few days.

Difficulty from the coins launch was mostly 1 or below.

Difficulty is now 32.15

does this look correct

legendary
Check the block crawler here
difficulty just over 32

Yea, it really went up last few days.

Difficulty from the coins launch was mostly 1 or below.

Difficulty is now 32.15

does this look correct
Difficulty is now 32.15

does this look correct
legendary
Difficulty is now 32.15

Activity: 275
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
404's on the wallet download, hence can't mine !
legendary
Thanks Sheinsha for setting up another pool.
Activity: 434
Minar.cc CinnamonCoin PPLNS Mining Pool

I have setup a PPLNS Mining Pool, so you are welcome to join and spread the network hashrate.

Please let me know if you find anything out of normal, comments and suggestions also welcome!

I have set pool fees to 1%, every minute fast payouts, and only 0.1 CIN payout fee to pay the actual transaction fee.

VARDIFF + Stratum PPLNS Mining Pool up Smiley

cin.minar.cc

Start your miner using the following parameters:
URL:stratum+tcp://cin.minar.cc
PORT:3343
USER:username.worker
PASS:workerPass
Sample command-line:
   ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://cin.minar.cc:3343 --scrypt -u username.worker -p workerPass

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 275
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
legendary
addnode=69.85.86.195
this is the seed node
I had 63 nodes connected about an hour ago.

Is there an active node list?  I can't get any connections at all.
Activity: 237
Is there an active node list?  I can't get any connections at all.
legendary
This is FALSE / I just retested it.

can't download the wallet  says not found 404 error

works if you go file -> download the entire thing and not individually, which I was doing b/c I only need the wallet file

thanks a lot for calling me out though instead of asking where I'm seeing that error and why.

I'm sorry , I get a little wild sometimes.
Post your wallet or pm it to me & I'll send you some coins !
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
This is FALSE / I just retested it.

can't download the wallet  says not found 404 error

works if you go file -> download the entire thing and not individually, which I was doing b/c I only need the wallet file

thanks a lot for calling me out though instead of asking where I'm seeing that error and why.
Pages:
Jump to: