Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 130. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
Cinni gets often praised by people in poloniex troll box. Some people love it, and are in CINNI since a long time, they recognize the coin has an awesome dev team and features, some don't, cause they are here for quick bucks, got burned by buying at the peak or just don't read any info about it.

Polo is bagholder central. LMFAO. This coin is dead.

dead??? only has 3 month...  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
no support for this coin except from bagholder's

if you mention Cinni on the troll boxes it just gets negative comments from loads of ppl

Care to be more specific what the negative comments are (Mainly)?

bagholder coin

Any coin that has a high value and drops has bagholders. It's a pretty basic fact. It's like saying after it rains it's usually wet.

If someone has more specific and intelligent information as to WHY it's gone so low in the first place. Maybe it's a legitimate drop, maybe a planned drop, or just people jumping off the train.

I see a great coin with more features than most, but at present everyone is so negative.
Activity: 406
Cinni gets often praised by people in poloniex troll box. Some people love it, and are in CINNI since a long time, they recognize the coin has an awesome dev team and features, some don't, cause they are here for quick bucks, got burned by buying at the peak or just don't read any info about it.
Activity: 588

if you mention Cinni on the troll boxes it just gets negative comments from loads of ppl

bagholder coin

SxC
Activity: 336

Just people panic selling. It is rather annoying though when we have so many features and a limited coin supply.

This is ripe for a whale(s) to start putting a lot of BTC in CINNI.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
is there any news and updates coming on CINNI or we are going to free fall forever?
Activity: 609
okay, we are at the bottom now, 7k, now let's pump it.

buy lowest
Merit: 100
okay, we are at the bottom now, 7k, now let's pump it.
Hello guys,

I'm thinking about creating a CINNI account on twitter, which would advertise the coin but mostly distribute some through games, like questions and answers or by retweeting messages. This would hopefully give CINNI exposure, since people like to win stuff, and therefore we should gain adopters as people would need to download the wallet to receive their prize.

I notice some of your are big holders, and i was wondering if some would agree to give their monthly stake to the cause?
that is great
i will donate to it. Smiley

Thank you. I'll publish the wallet address later  Grin: for now, here is the twitter account

CINNI-GAMES

Please follow me!  Kiss
SxC
Activity: 336
where is the bottom guys Sad

Probably NOW and HERE Smiley

4-5k will be the bottom then a jump back upto 10k before dropping back down
Activity: 560
Hello guys,

I'm thinking about creating a CINNI account on twitter, which would advertise the coin but mostly distribute some through games, like questions and answers or by retweeting messages. This would hopefully give CINNI exposure, since people like to win stuff, and therefore we should gain adopters as people would need to download the wallet to receive their prize.

I notice some of your are big holders, and i was wondering if some would agree to give their monthly stake to the cause?
Activity: 706
http://stratum.cinnipool.co:8002
launches tomorrow, still just testing.  got some assistance with the pool.

Looking forward, will try it out.
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
I know Battbot was one, who are the others?

cinnicoin and rynomaster
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 546

Take 1 minute to read the OP and you will know.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Activity: 546
When is the anon feature due again? Have the devs been around lately for any updates?

Devs are here every day.
Jump to: