Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 146. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
don't be demotivated if things don't pick up as fast as you would like them to. Alts are not doing well in general right now.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
some people happy with buy 8800-sell 9000.
so price no go anywhere.

Activity: 81
Actually it's about 25btc to get to 11000, adding up all the prices til then. That said, the depth chart actually looks really favorable. So so many buy orders (and tiny price increments between each buy order) in the 8k range, even.
SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The wall @ 11k is now only 9 BTC

Such a shame it can't reach it
Activity: 81
Haha, good one SxC.

Anyway, at this rate I'm just incredibly patient, now that it's attempting to break free from the 9k-10k barrier. There are so many updates (much more, even, than already present) to potentially happen: new wallet releases, better website, surprises, anything.
SxC
Someone please tell that this coin will rise up one day.

FCKNG BORING TO SEE IT STUCK AT 9K !!!

Don't worry it won't be @ 9k for much longer

IT'S GOING LOWER

ARE YOU THE WHALE PLAYING WITH THE COIN ?

Anyway, I'm ignoring you, now.

Then i won't answer you
Activity: 406

IT'S GOING LOWER

ARE YOU THE WHALE PLAYING WITH THE COIN ?

Anyway, I'm ignoring you, now.
SxC

IT'S GOING LOWER
I'd rather have the devs working on a faster way to sync a new wallet.  Number 1 thing that will keep a coin from growing is making it harder for NEW people to join in and start using the wallet.  If you have to wait a week for the wallet to sync people are going to run off to another coin.

I downloaded the wallet and it synced in an hour or 2.

On Windows or Mac... I've been on a mac and it was taking forever.  so I grabbed a bootstrap.dat file from someone else to jump start it up to 2 days ago.

I am on windows though. MAC sucks anyways Smiley
Activity: 660
I'd rather have the devs working on a faster way to sync a new wallet.  Number 1 thing that will keep a coin from growing is making it harder for NEW people to join in and start using the wallet.  If you have to wait a week for the wallet to sync people are going to run off to another coin.

On Windows or Mac... I've been on a mac and it was taking forever.  so I grabbed a bootstrap.dat file from someone else to jump start it up to 2 days ago.

Activity: 660
sft
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I did not expect cinin community is so active. I want to buy some of it.
This coin is very cheap compared to other similar ones in what it's offering, compared to blackcoins supply it should be 4 times worth the current price of blackcoin.

Yes, I agree. Put up big buy walls low and grab up all the coins. This coin WILL rise there is no doubt about that. 10K is much too low.

Can you imagine 48 hours it was even trading at 6k...  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Too bad i had no more BTC left..

People are crazy. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I think the current value represents the main web site of cinni. The site is out dated and their is still no update or other website that represent the cinnicoin. When I'a, looking for a coin to invest into, the main website is the first place I'll go to. If that is out dated, I directly ignore the coin and go for another.

Yes that's true, but one should not judge a book by its cover. I'd rather have the devs working on anon than on the website currently.
Activity: 170
This coin is very cheap compared to other similar ones in what it's offering, compared to blackcoins supply it should be 4 times worth the current price of blackcoin.

Yes, I agree. Put up big buy walls low and grab up all the coins. This coin WILL rise there is no doubt about that. 10K is much too low.

Can you imagine 48 hours it was even trading at 6k...  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I think the current value represents the main web site of cinni. The site is out dated and their is still no update or other website that represent the cinnicoin. When I'a, looking for a coin to invest into, the main website is the first place I'll go to. If that is out dated, I directly ignore the coin and go for another.

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Yes GREAT looking wallet. Great work Cinni!!

However i have a Mac and the IRC chat doesn't work.

It does. You have to go on preferences, and then chose a nickname.
 Tongue
Jump to: