Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 15. (Read 739163 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Mintpal will participate in the snapshot so people who hold Cinni will on Minptal will receive the new Cinni.
The snapshot date will be moved to the the 1st of November.
Holders of Bitshares PTS will receive 10% and holders of Bitshares AGS will receive 10% of the new Cinni on a snapshot date of 1st of November also.

Thanks for the info
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
Mintpal will participate in the snapshot so people who hold Cinni will on Minptal will receive the new Cinni.
The snapshot date will be moved to the the 1st of November.
Holders of Bitshares PTS will receive 10% and holders of Bitshares AGS will receive 10% of the new Cinni on a snapshot date of 1st of November also.
Activity: 271
Paid out of Mintpal 69,296.10054321 CINNI  Jgvf8fBmrTGTfrwDKRTU7azLgMiGuKC7ed address. Mintpal generated TXID 2c1b7b6f30ea3063524ae393d5c4ddbac9e67b99c63684d6b07f6bb10f75cf50 compled status. Why is not this in blockchain? Cinnidev help me. My adres CINNI Jgvf8fBmrTGTfrwDKRTU7azLgMiGuKC7ed
It might be, that Mintpal were staking. Had the same issue (tx id not visable on the blockchain). That means the transaction never occurred.

I would recommend not to take the snapshot, yet, while 50% of all coins are on mintpal.

Edit: Withdraws from Cryptsy not working either, Polo was fine last time I tried
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Paid out of Mintpal 69,296.10054321 CINNI  Jgvf8fBmrTGTfrwDKRTU7azLgMiGuKC7ed address. Mintpal generated TXID 2c1b7b6f30ea3063524ae393d5c4ddbac9e67b99c63684d6b07f6bb10f75cf50 compled status. Why is not this in blockchain? Cinnidev help me. My adres CINNI Jgvf8fBmrTGTfrwDKRTU7azLgMiGuKC7ed
Activity: 336
Anyway do not worry !

Many people told Cinnidev to reschedule the snapshot date. He will reschedule the snapshot to a different date.

That is what Cinnidev told me.
Merit: 502
I have recieved contact from Mintpal.
They said their daemon is now up and running  Smiley

I am still unable to perform withdrawals.. CINNI just isn't listed on the balances tab. I hope they can get their asses in gear now.

So slowwww...... i still dont have CINNI in balance tab.  Angry
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

I think there not necessary to hold coin in local wallet, i mean with your wallet is completely synced.
Just install dan get the address 1st and ask for wd from exchanger and confirm that wd have been sent to your wallet in blockchain.

Than, you can work with your local wallet. Backup your wallet (dat) 1st cause it will save your coin if something goes wrong until your complete the sync process.

Sure!

Sync wallet is need only when you want sending your coins not to receiving it.

The best practices to receiving coins is to install a wallet in one computer which must be disconnected from any network, create new encrypted wallet.dat, backup it, and check your public address into blockchain.

When you need to send coins the best practices is make an offline transaction signing:
This approach involves having two computers sharing some parts of the same wallet. The first one must be disconnected from any network. It is the only one that holds the entire wallet and is able to sign transactions. The second computer is connected to the network and only have a watching wallet that can only create unsigned transactions. This way, you can securely issue new transactions with the following steps.

1)    Create a new transaction on the online computer and save it on an USB key.
2)    Sign the transaction with the offline computer.
3)    Send the signed transaction with the online computer.

Because the computer that is connected to the network cannot sign transactions, it cannot be used to withdraw any funds if it is compromised from any malware/virus/keylogger and if you are own wallet.dat encrypted is safe place you also you not risk one exchange loss your coins Smiley

Best regards,
Cinblo
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Is it possible i can leave my coins in poloniex??

Why ?? I do not understand all of you guys.

Send your coins to you local wallet and problem sorted !

Some people just dont have bw access to download 400++ MB of blockchain data to their pc

Mintpal is OK! I already have my CINNI. This is my CINNI : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cinni/address.dws?Jgvf8fBmrTGTfrwDKRTU7azLgMiGuKC7ed.htm We look forward to snapshot 10/14/2014!

Mintpal is not OK, still cant withdraw CINNI..

OK thank you for letting us know. Cheers.

Same here. Mintpal is NOT ok, no WD button

confirming no withdrawal of cinni from mintpal available
Hi is it possible for me to leave coins in poloniex?

because wallet takes 5 hours to load, then freeze and close and never sync??

I think there not necessary to hold coin in local wallet, i mean with your wallet is completely synced.
Just install dan get the address 1st and ask for wd from exchanger and confirm that wd have been sent to your wallet in blockchain.

Than, you can work with your local wallet. Backup your wallet (dat) 1st cause it will save your coin if something goes wrong until your complete the sync process.

I have just received message that some people received their Cinni on Mintpal so we ready for Snapshot on 14 tommorow.

Please confirm if everyone has their Cinni. Thank you.

If everyone has their Cinni yet I suggest send to local address make copy of wallet.dat and private key.
Check in blockchain and do not wait for full synchronization local wallet.
Full synchronization takes even a few days

Thank you very much thiec.

Guys ones again that is right please remember your coins are in blockchain not in your local wallet

There is no need to sync and you can see everything in here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cinni/

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Some people just dont have bw access to download 400++ MB of blockchain data to their pc

OK and sorry, I know exactly what you mean now I have the same memory storage problem.
I think Cinnidev should answer this question soon.
Thank you

Storage is not a problem, but bandwidth is. Internet connection still a major problem in some country

I see all right than.

Actually because of that problems online wallets is very good idea.

OK and sorry, I know exactly what you mean now I have the same memory storage problem.
Thank you

Storage is not a problem, but bandwidth is. Internet connection still a major problem in some country

Thank you
Yet there is a problem with my CINNI

Mintpal is OK! I already have my CINNI. This is my CINNI : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cinni/address.dws?Jgvf8fBmrTGTfrwDKRTU7azLgMiGuKC7ed.htm We look forward to snapshot 10/14/2014!

Same here. Mintpal is NOT ok, no WD button

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

I have just received message that some people received their Cinni on Mintpal so we ready for Snapshot on 14 tommorow.

Please confirm if everyone has their Cinni. Thank you.

If everyone has their Cinni yet I suggest send to local address make copy of wallet.dat and private key.
Check in blockchain and do not wait for full synchronization local wallet.
Full synchronization takes even a few days.
Pages:
Jump to: