Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 152. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Everyone needs to eat a little bit at that sell wall, or haven't you figured it out? Even 0.01BTC helps!!!!! DO IT

HAHA LOL at this manipulation; whale want more Smiley

I tried mssg, send to myself =, works fine.

Please anyone send me message using Cinni wallet Smiley JdrePP3aJ9nMgsCaoxG9a4VMyJBzDmgTLM
Activity: 532
Because it's heavily hoarded, and every time in history a tiny percentage of something is actually in use with the rest being hoarded, a crash occurs when people start liquidating those holdings.

Anyway, this isn't a bitcoin thread. As far as messaging, concentrated services aren't particularly secure. IIRC, Tormail and Hush have already been breached, and who knows if someone's man-in-the-middled the key exchange? Also, I feel a lot safer with something I don't have to register for. I just have to generate a key pair.

There may be something like this already out there, but I don't know anything about it.
Activity: 81
Merit: 100
Everyone needs to eat a little bit at that sell wall, or haven't you figured it out? Even 0.01BTC helps!!!!! DO IT
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This Messaging is pretty hot. I can see it being gateway to using the coin itself. Speculation: Soon, a lot of dark merchants are going to have Cinni addresses next to their bitcoin ones for communication. For a while, the coin will have limited use, but the messaging system will be heavily used. After the inevitable bitcoin crash, Cinni might be in the best spot to be the base cryptocurrency for the entire internet, as people will already have wallets for messaging.

Why would bitcoin crash?
Yep   Smiley

Anyone using tormail, safe-mail hush? Cinni could replace this sometimes, am I right ?  Cheesy

Anyway, please send me some message, ok ?  Wink

JdrePP3aJ9nMgsCaoxG9a4VMyJBzDmgTLM
Activity: 532
This Messaging is pretty hot. I can see it being gateway to using the coin itself. Speculation: Soon, a lot of dark merchants are going to have Cinni addresses next to their bitcoin ones for communication. For a while, the coin will have limited use, but the messaging system will be heavily used. After the inevitable bitcoin crash, Cinni might be in the best spot to be the base cryptocurrency for the entire internet, as people will already have wallets for messaging.
SxC
Activity: 336
ok no FUD or anything

but it's risky to sell in the hope of buying back in lower cause this is just waiting to take off

i'm still holding out buying back in yet just incase it drop's before the take off

if i was still holding cinni i would'nt be taking that risk now
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
Anonymous Transfer

Up next will be Cinni's anon transfers which will be uniquely built upon Cinni's EM platform.  

Our method will use CINNI's Encrypted Messaging system and onion routing (similar to TOR) in combination with “reserve relay nodes," to enable completely anonymous transfers/payments within the blockchain system.  This method will offer 100% true anonymity.

See white-paper:
https://www.mediafire.com/?49w5yo2cy7my4xr

+1

we going to see the rocket Grin Grin
Activity: 434
Bear trap is over. Accumulate cheap CINNI while you still can and come back in 24 hours.

Exactly, accumulate more CINNI at these low prices. However, it takes longer than 24 hours, so hold.
Activity: 686
Anonymous Transfer

Up next will be Cinni's anon transfers which will be uniquely built upon Cinni's EM platform.  

Our method will use CINNI's Encrypted Messaging system and onion routing (similar to TOR) in combination with “reserve relay nodes," to enable completely anonymous transfers/payments within the blockchain system.  This method will offer 100% true anonymity.

See white-paper:

Thats the one i have been waiting for!

Great news! New all time highs when this system comes out!
Activity: 546
Anonymous Transfer

See white-paper:

Thats the one i have been waiting for!
Activity: 616
Anonymous Transfer

See white-paper:
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Bear trap is over. Accumulate cheap CINNI while you still can and come back in 24 hours.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
to all my cinni fans don't worry just put in your sell order 30-50k thats it done
dont make a sell order at all.
just send your cinni to your wallet and stake and support the network instead.  Smiley
how about send 50% to your wallet and sell 50% at 30-50k
Activity: 706
Activity: 420
That 14 BTC sell wall is back @ 9500 and last time that went up there we hit 6200

How'd it work out this time.

Don't forget, you told us what you sold at, and it's lower than the current price.

So we'll be ignoring your advice, thanks.
Jump to: