Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 163. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Thanks for the good trading advice. I have made the mistake of panic selling myself.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Yep, I did that couple of time and panic sold. Few minutes later IT started going up, whales made money out of my panic. Next time, I bought when people panic sold and recovered my loss.

Only reason someone should panic sell is when a scam coin discovered or devs abandoned the project.

only invest as much as you can afford to lose.
one of the reasons for the crash is people did not do that.
when it started going up some people went all in or used alot of their money, then when it started going down a little everyone panic sold and now people are selling because of capitulation.

don't buy a coin with all your money.
only use a small amount that you don't mind not losing.
then you are able to let it give you roi if possible, if not then it wont be a big deal.

for example if you are a guy with 10 btc, dont buy with more than 0.5 btc.
this way you can keep it and if it goes up alot then you make alot of profit. if it does does not do too well then you don't lose alot compared to the rest of your money.

but if you buy with all your money and it starts going down a little i think you will panic sell and that will make other people panic sell and will cause a chain reaction to get us to where we are now.

i think cinni will recover naturally with time.
when it starts going up though, remember not to use all of your money. only use a small part.

also when you dont care about the money you will stop talking about the price 24/7
you will then realize coins are a computer science project which everyone can get involved in.
we can make cinni the best currency together by working on things which are useful and have utility.
please follow my advice and stop worrying about the price. just enjoy the coin use the features it has with your friends. get more people involved in the community and if you are capable of helping then feel free to help. cinni is open source. 
Activity: 170
Who is responsible for the http://www.cinnicoin.com/ site? I miss all the new updates. Also version 1.0 is still the version to download but everybody knows, this is a bug version  Wink. Somebody needs to make sure that the website is always up to date and shows us the most recent developments and other... It is our main gate to the world that must embrace the coin  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
Your request was successfully submitted. You should receive a confirmation email shortly.
Activity: 164
when it started going up some people went all in or used alot of their money, then when it started going down a little everyone panic sold and now people are selling because of capitulation.

then you are able to let it give you roi if possible, if not then it wont be a big deal.

this way you can keep it and if it goes up alot then you make alot of profit. if it does does not do too well then you don't lose alot compared to the rest of your money.

but if you buy with all your money and it starts going down a little i think you will panic sell and that will make other people panic sell and will cause a chain reaction to get us to where we are now.

when it starts going up though, remember not to use all of your money. only use a small part.

What if all we have is CINNI?
Cheesy
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

also when you dont care about the money you will stop talking about the price 24/7
you will then realize coins are a computer science project which everyone can get involved in.
we can make cinni the best currency together by working on things which are useful and have utility.
please follow my advice and stop worrying about the price. just enjoy the coin use the features it has with your friends. get more people involved in the community and if you are capable of helping then feel free to help. cinni is open source. 
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
whats going on with multipool and cinni-news ? where to mine now ?

have switched my miners over to http://www.hashco.ws/ you need to set Cinni as payout currency under User Info>Coin Settings , have been mining there for half a day now and all seems to be smooth. Not sure of any other pools offering Cinni payout except this one now.

there only scrypt. I hate scrypt..
Activity: 588
can we get some tweets from cinni dev? What announcement is imminent? let's create some buzz??
Activity: 238

have switched my miners over to http://www.hashco.ws/ you need to set Cinni as payout currency under User Info>Coin Settings , have been mining there for half a day now and all seems to be smooth. Not sure of any other pools offering Cinni payout except this one now.
Activity: 560
Please Everyone write to bter.com to add CINNI
by using "ticket" at bottom of the main site:

http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

"Halo
Please add CINNI COIN to bter.com. CINNI is great PoS coin with 15m coins and great anon features.
CINNI is trading at best exchanges like mintpal and crypsty. I want to trade this coin at bter.com
Please add CINNI. Thanks and have a nice day"

(sry for my simple childish english, maybe someone correct this:)

COME ON GUYS - it takes 3-5 minutes
Activity: 732
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Big dump...waiting with my coins
Activity: 406
What a monster dump. Luckily I was not there to see it, or I would have panic sold and loose all my money  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Finally?

And I hate it when ppl pretend to like it when the price drops. Some are definitely pretending to like it.

I just want high price. No reverse pump games or anything like that.

When the price dips it brings new investors.
Finally?

And I hate it when ppl pretend to like it when the price drops. Some are definitely pretending to like it.

i do like it.

cuz i am not a bagholder. i am new here.

i got 180000 cinni at 6200 sats. amazing.  free money.
Bagholder or not, it's still harmful market manipulation and just treating it like a gambling token instead of investment.

WTF? Fact that he bought a tons of CINNI at 6200 means that this is " harmful market manipulation"?
Serious? Or youu are just high/drunk?  Wink LOL
yui
Activity: 182
Finally?

i do like it.

Bagholder or not, it's still harmful market manipulation and just treating it like a gambling token instead of investment.
Activity: 81
There are some small BTC sell walls coming up. They seem to be those that want out: because of the inverse trend.
Finally?

When price drops = inverse trend and time to buy cheap coins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Finally?

i do like it.

Jump to: